44

Alex
Cold, dark, and uncomfortable. That's how I'm feeling right now. Ryder is dragging me down a tunnel underground. It was so cold, I thought my fingers went numb.

"Ha, Ethan won't find me down here. Nobody will hear anything or see anything." He says to me as his grip tighten.

I started to have tears in my eyes, "If you loved me, you'd let go of me and let me be happy with the person I love."

He smirks, "You are with the person you love."

"No! I don't fucking love you for the 100th time!" I yelled as I tried to remove myself from him, but nothing happened.

"You will soon."

I rolled my eyes, "Never."

•••

Ethan
"Are you Alright, Ethan?" I heard Grayson ask me.

"Well, I just found out my wife was molested at the age 10 and that her kidnapper is her cousin that obsessed with her so...I'm doing just peachy." I said sarcastically.

"Sorry for asking."

I sighed, "Sorry, I'm just thinking of ways to kill the bastard."

Grayson smiled, "I've been thinking that way since I heard that name escape from Hannah's mouth."

Just thinking about a man being with her right now is making my blood boil. She's mine and mine only.

"Just," before I could finish, I thought of an idea for Sam and May. "One second, May! Sam!" I yelled their names.

I heard foot steps, "Yeah!" They both yelled at the same time. "Do you guys have any idea where Alexis would be? Like, did she ever tell you anything places her and Ryder would go?" I asked them.

As May and Sam thought of places, Hannah walks in. "I-I think I do." She says.

My eyes widen, "Where?" I asked.

Hannah closed her eyes and reopened them, "She told me a place a while back that Ryder took her to. There's an underground tunnel around her somewhere."

I sighed, "Hannah, there's tunnels all over the state."

She nods, "Well, she says it was close around here somewhere. I think it's in Pasadena."

I groan, "That isn't close Hannah, that's like, 4 cities away from us. We'll be on the road for 3 hours."

She gave me a stern look, "Do you want her back or do you want to complain about the distance?"

I shrug, "You for a point."

"I always do!"

Grayson just smiles at her, "So, you two," I said as Sam and May turned to me. "Do you have anyway to find out any tunnels in Pasadena?" I asked them.

"Um," May started. "I think we can. There's a lot of tunnels there. I know that mostly of them have gang bangs in them."

I growl, "Don't.Say.That." Just thinking of other men seeing my beautiful Alexis, kills me. She's my weakness that's why she is more targeted.

"Sorry but, it's true." Sam stepped in.

"Whatever," I said while rolling my eyes. "Just find out and tell me, please."

"Alright!" They both said while running back up the stairs.

I groan while sitting on the couch, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I missed her, and also Rose. Scar took her to a hotel because I didn't want her to see any of this.

'That coward won't live once I see him. That's a fucking promise.'

•••

Alex
These walls looked familiar, the tables and bed do as well. "Do you remember this place?" Ryder asked me.

Images started to flood my mind, "Y-Yeah, you always took me here so I could be happy."

He smiled, "Very good."

He sits me on the bed, "Haven't been here in years so, everything has started the same."

I looked around to see some spider webs and a lot of dust. "I can tell." I said softly.

"I remember when my father made this for us. He put cement on the ground, walls, and roof just for us. He brought all this down here. I'm still confused how." He says as the memory made me smile.

"We'll never find out I guess." I said as he nods. "True." He says.

As the silence over powered us, we heard a noise in the tunnel.

A girls voice appeared, "I bet you wound fuck me for a dollar."

I head titled as Ryder's eye brows knitted together, "I would fuck you even if there was no money involved." A man voice said.

I could tell they were drunk, "Then fuck me already." She says. That was the last noise heard, "I'm afraid to ask." Ryder says making me giggle softly.

"Your laugh is adorable." He says sweetly. "Ryder, can you not." I said as he rolled his eyes.

"That's it!" He says suddenly. He body toward over me, his hands went to my small wrist and pinned them down above my head. My heart beating like crazy, my eyes filled with tears.

"I'm done playing the nice guy," he says as he started to kiss my neck. "I'm now playing the bad guy."

"Stop!"

He didn't make any movement to stop, just kept sucking and biting me neck. I feel so disgusted.

"Don't make something you will regret. Once Ethan gets his hands on you, you're so dead. I hope he tares you to pieces and feeds you a dog!" I yelled in his face.

He stops kissing my neck, "But baby, he won't be able to kill me."

His lips attached to mine, I didn't move my lips. I didn't open my moved for him, "Kiss me back!" He yells as I shake my head.

"Damn it! Kiss me or else!" He yells while kissing me again.

I have no choice, he might kill Ethan or me. I started to kiss back slowly while crying out.

He groans as kissing harder than anything. I want Ethan's lips, those were wanted; not these. His lips were unwanted.

They were rough and cold. Ethan was the opposite.

"Fuck," he groans while pulling away. "I need that."

He starts to wipe my tears away, "I didn't." I said sharply.

"You'll like it soon"

"No I won't."

He smirks, "I'm not finished."

"What?"

"Let's have fun, yeah?"

A/N
SHIT BOUT TO GET REAL!!!!

Who's liking Ethan's pov?

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

~T🔪