15

Alex
I was threw on the couch, "you love being daddy's baddie, huh?" He asked making me nod my head. His hand went to my thigh and started to rub softly up and down.

My hand went to his hair, his lips went to my neck and started to bite my skin. "Mmm" I hummed while bitting my lip.

He chuckled, "Don't waste your voice little girl because daddy needs you badly and you will be screaming." He said making me groan from choice of words.

He kissed my lips passionately.
His hand went into my pants and into my underwear. "Damn, your wet babygirl" He said while playing with my clit. My eyes roll to the back of my head, "ah baby, eyes on me" Ethan said with a smirk on his face.

I look into his eyes, his hand gets faster and harder. "Daddy, please" I whinnied. "What baby? What do you want?" He asked me.

"I need you"

I heard his belt buckle and felt my pants and underwear come off.
Ethan put his length close to my entrance, "how much do you need daddy's cock?" He asked seductively.

"I need you so bad, I need to feel you" I said clawing his back already. He pushed into me, he groans. I arch my back and bite my lip from the pain I have.

"D-Do you want me to stop?" He asked me. "N-No!" I said. He stopped and let me adjust to his size, "Can I go?" He asked bitting his lip hungrily. I nodded.

He started to thrust into me; "oh fuck" He groans softly. I have so many emotions going on right now and it's weird to me.

"Holy shit...daddy"

He looked into my eyes; his eyes went darker with a spark in them. His hips went faster and my moans got louder.

"Faster"

"Huh? You want faster?" He asked me. I clawed his back making him throw his head back.

"Yes!" I said while I felt a burning sensation from him going faster already.

"Yes what?" He asked with a smirk.

"YES DADDY!" I yelled as my back arched.

He went faster, "oh fuck me.." he yells while I start to pull on the roots of his hair. "I-I'm close!" I yelled. He kissed my lips, "hold it for me" he said demanding it. My eyes rolled back to my head, "Daddy please let me!" I said begging.

He pulls out and stroaks himself and climax on my stomach. "What the fu-" I was about to say something but, he interrupted me by his tongue going somewhere that was on fire for more.

His hands went to my hips to hold me still. My hands went to his dark locks of hair to tug on. "Oh daddy.." I whined. He started to hum sending vibrations through-out my body.

His tongue went faster and faster; "Princess, cum for daddy now" he demanded making me cum from all the pleasure I was receiving.

"You-taste-so-good-babygirl." He said between every lick. He slowly comes up to me and kisses me, I bit his lip and pulled it. He smiled and I smirked, "Damn little girl, you took daddy's cock well." He said like he was actually impressed. I giggled, "I can surprise people" I said.

He smirked, "Yeah but, only for me because your mine no matter what." He said kissing my lips once again. "Shouldn't we get dressed so the others won't see us?" I asked him. He picked me up and carried me up to my room, "Nope, let's just stay up here and cuddle" he said and we both got under the covers.

"Ok"

•••

"I'm taking a nude" Jason said. "Same!" Arron said taking off his pants. "I'm here! I'm here!" May said running into the living room and sat down watching Arron. "Hey, I'm left out!" Sam said as I giggled. She sat down next to me, "oh my lawd, I need to get laid" May said. "Well you said it" I said.

Arron and Jason both took down their pants, "Y'all need to find a room!" I said before they could take their underwear off. "No, lets keep the show going!" May said looking at Arron. "Bitch, I'm your brother! I ain't gonna show you my dick" Jason said.

"Oh but, I wanna see that shit" Sam said. "Oh?" Jason said smirking. "Y'all gonna smash soon" I whispered. "You right" Sam said giggling.

I heard a door open, it was Ethan coming out of the room with no shirt and black sweats that are dangerously hanging off his hips. His hair is messy but, still looks good and his face red and puffy like his eyes.

He came and sat down in the other side of me, "Good morning princess" he whispered while kissing my cheek. "Good morning...Daddy" I whispered at the end. He smirked and bit his bottom lip. "Fuck, don't turn me on this early." He whispered while kissing the back of my neck.

"Damn Ethan, you had fun last night" Arron said while he looked at Ethan's chest. His chest in hickeys and his back is covered in scratches.

"I got to mark what's mine so, no hoes take him" I said. "Wow, you turning feisty on us girl" May said. I giggled, I shrugged.

"Kayden is dead" Ethan whispered to me. I turn my head to him, "he's gone baby, he can't hurt you" He said as I hugged him. "Thank you" I said and kissed his lips softly.

"No problem babygirl"

•••

And I'm done with that, done with my best friend time. I put my razor away and got a wet towel and wiped away the blood off of my wrist. I felt pain but, I loved it like always.

I put on a black jacket and walked out of my bathroom. I walked down the steps to see Micheal, "MICHEAL!" I yelled running up to him. His arms where open and I jumped into them, I missed them.

"Baby sis" He said and hugged me tightly. "Where have you been?" I asked. "Me and Lindsay decided to stay at a hotel so, you could pull yourself together." He said.

"I missed you and Lin, where is she?" I asked him. "She at grandmas house." Micheal said and I nodded.

"So, how you've been?" He asked me.
"Good" I said. "Better than before, finally trying" I continued.

"Well that's good to hear" Micheal said smiling while kissing my forehead. "I missed you so much." I said. "I missed you more than you know" Micheal said as we walking to the couch.

We sat down and started to watch tv, suddenly, Micheal turned to the news and we saw that they were doing a document on this boy named, Eliot Gardner.

"What are they talking about?" I asked. "How this boy killed himself because he was getting tired of people calling him crazy and some other things." Micheal said while rolling his eyes. "It's stupid" he continued.

God, I hate when people say that it's not important. People are killing themselves because of other people calling them names. "It's not stupid" I whispered. He chuckled, "Yes it is" Micheal said making me angry.

"Damage people are damaged; They know how to make hell feel like home." I quickly said. "What?" Micheal asked while I ran up to my room. My safe place!

A/N
SORRY SO LONG!!
I'm still grounded and I only have this one day to update so, here's this guys!

I love you guys so much and plz vote!

I LOVE YOUUUUUU

~T😀