60

*A few months later*

Alex
"Alex!"

"What?" I said extending the 'A' longer.

"You're 7 months pregnant. We need a name."

"Ethan," I sighed. "I have a name in mind."

"Like?"

"Elaine." I said. I want my baby to have my grandmothers name. My grandmother passed away from lung cancer.

"How did you think of that?"

"It's my grandmas name. She passed away and I wanted to show my respect to her."

He smiled, "That's so sweet of you."

"I know."

He pulled me towards him, "Cocky."

"What would happened if it's a boy?"

"Well," He begins. "I would like it to be named, Alexzander."

"Why?"

"Because it's a 2 for 1 deal."

I shot him a confused look, "What I mean by that is, since your nick name is Alex, I would like to name my baby after someone who was my heart."

"Aww, I love you so much Ethan!"

"I love you too, baby." He leaned down so close that there was barley any space between our lips.

"Mommy?"

I pulled away from Ethan to face Rose. "Yes baby?"

"Do you know the gender of the baby?" She's a very curious little girl. She's just like her mommy.

"Yes Rose, we do."

"What is it?!"

I looked over at Ethan, "We can't say. We'll have a little gender reveal soon!"

"Yay!" She runs to me. I pick her up and kiss her cheek. "I love you mommy and daddy."

"We love you too." Ethan says with a big smile on his face.

•••

"This is bullshit!" May says while throwing the PS4 controller down.

"It's not bullshit, you just suck." Her twin brother says. She rolls her eyes, "Bitch."

I laugh, "What's a bitch?" Rosie asked. Whatever Ethan was drinking, he just choked on it.

"That's a very bad word." Ethan says. "Don't ever say that again, you hear me young lady?"

I saw tears in her eyes, "I'm sorry daddy. I didn't know." Her bottom lip quivered. She started running up stairs.

"Ethan!" I say. "She's only a kid! She doesn't know better; don't yell at her!"

I run up the stairs, after her. I go to her door and I hear sobs. This hurts my heart. I don't like to hear my baby crying.

"Hun," I start to enter her room. "It's okay. You didn't know better." I walk towards her while rubbing her back. She looks at me and then climbs on me.

"Does d-daddy hate me?" She whimpers.

I play with her hair, "Of course not, sweetheart. He just doesn't want you to say words like that. That word is a grown up word."