33

Alex (unedited)
"Where have you been!" Micheal yelled through the phone.

"Micheal, I'm in love. I just left to figure my life out." I said claiming.

"Well, me and Lin missed you! We want you back, you didn't even finish school! Mom and dad are worried but, they don't have time to worry as much." Micheal said.

"Well, my bad for living a life. I just wanted to tell you that, I'm getting married and I'll send you a text. I'll send you a text of the invitation." I said looking down at Ethan who came in and pulled me closer to him. He was sitting on the bed with his arms wrapped around me.

"Wait, you're married?" He asked me.

"Well, going to be soon." I said.

"Oh, ok, I'll go! Can I tell mom and dad?" He asked me.

"Yeah, you can. I have to go, I'll send you a text very soon." I said.

He chuckled, "I can't believe that my baby sis is getting married. Alright, you do that."

"Ok, I'll text you. Bye" I said.

"Ok, bye" He said as I hung up.

I put my phone on the bed, I wrap my arms around him. "Are you ok?" He asked me.

"I think so."

He smiled as he stared into my eyes. He smiled, "I can't wait to see you walking down that aisle, in the beautiful white dress." He said making my heart flutter.

"And I can't wait till I see you, at the end of the aisle. In a tux, me waiting for  a kiss that will change my life." I said said as he smiled.

"I love you so much." He whispered and kissed my lips. "I-love-you-more." I said between kisses.

•••

"Grayson...fuck!" I suddenly heard. "Fuck Hannah...don't stop!" I herd Grayson yell.

"Ethan." I said while trying to poke him awake. "Ethan." I said again but, extending the 'N'.

"W-What?" He asked me.

"Hannah and Grayson are making baby's." I said as I heard him chuckling. "Let them." He said as I roll my eyes.

"They are louder than us." I said giggling. He started to laugh, "Oh my god." He said.

"Well, now that I'm awake." I said as I kissed his lips. "I can do this."

I get on top, on his lap. His hands went to my hips and just stared at me.
I smiled, "We have to meet up with that lady." I said.

"What lady?"

"The lady that is gonna schedule the wedding and help us out." I said. "When?" Ethan asked me.

"Tomorrow around 2pm." I said as he groans.

He looks at the clock, "It's already 4am." Ethan said as I shrugged.

I shuffled around a bit, making sure I didn't touch his area. He groans, "Next time, move around when you're on my dick." Ethan said.