40

Alex
"I miss you!" Rosa voice said softly through the phone.

"I miss you too baby, I'll be home tomorrow!" I said back as she sighed.

"But, I want you home now!" She whined.

"I'll be home in no time, sweetie." I said trying to comfort her.

She growled, "Fine...I love you mommy. Tell daddy I love him!"

I smiled, "I will indeed tell him, hun. I love you so much."

"Bye momma."

"Bye babygirl." I heard her hung up.

"Was that Rose?" I heard Ethan ask while standing at the door frame.

"Yeah, she told me to tell you, she loves you." I said as I seen him smile. "She's so adorable." Ethan mumbled as he sat down on the bed with me.

"She really is." I said. "I really do miss her."

Ethan looked into my eyes, "Don't worry, we're going home tonight." He said while wrapping his arms around me.

I smiled, "I know!"

He smiled right back, "Let's pack, shall we?"

Me and Ethan get off the bed and start to pack everything up. "How about, you deal with the bathroom and I'll deal with the clothes, yeah?" Ethan suggested.

"Sure, I can organize better anyway." I said as he rolled his eyes. I giggled, "Rolling your eyes is very rude, young man!" I yelled while walking to the bathroom.

"That's why I did that!" He yelled back.

I gasped, "Rude!"

•••
(Since I'm really fucking lazy, imma speed this up and say they are on the plane. They are about to land in America.)

"C'mon Ethan! I need my Rosie!" I yelled while pulling him outside the airport. He was pulling the bags behind him.

"Hey, I'm only one man here!" Ethan spit out.

"Sh, watch for them! They said they'll be around here someone." I said as he mumbled, 'Alright.'

I move my head side-to-side while stepping on my tippy toes.

"Mommy!...Daddy!" I heard a high pitch scream from behind me.

My body stiffened up as I felt small arms wrap around me. My body turned as my arms wrapped around my Rose.

"Rose!" I said loudly as I leaned down and hugged her to death.  "I missed you so much, baby."

I felt wet tears touching my warm tan skin. "I missed you so much more!" She said as I felt bigger arms wrap around us.

"I missed you too, daddy!" Rose squealed as she unwrapped herself from me and on to Ethan.

"I missed my babygirl." He whispered to her, but I could still hear him softly.

"MY BITCH!" I heard yelling. Before I could look up from Rose, I seen Hannah, Alyssa, Scar, Sam, and Chole coming at me.

Sam was the first to tackle me as others kept coming. "Can I join?" I heard Grayson ask.

"No Grayson, it's girl time!" Hannah said to lovely boyfriend.

"But, maybe I want best friend time. Have you ever thought of that?" Grayson asked as Hannah gave him a glare that was sayin, 'Bitch, don't try me!'