54

Alex
"Bitch betta have my money." May walks close to me.

"Can you not quote Rihanna." I rolled my eyes.

We both ended up laughing and me pulling out (Which Grayson didn't do.) a twenty dollar bill. As I handed it to her, Rose came up to me. "I got a boy cousin!" She seemed so excited about it which mad my heart happy.

"Yes you will!"

She sat down on my lap, "Will he be nice?"

I nod my head, "You're family; of course he'll be nice." Her small frown turned into a big smile.

"You wanna know something?"

"Yes please!" She says.

I went to her ear to whisper, "You'll be a wonderful sister and a cousin. They'll be nice and you could play with them. They'll love you how you love them."

She smiles, "I'm loved!"

"Very much so." I deep voice breaks our conversation.

"I would hope so, daddy." She walks to him while she wrapped herself around his legs. It's so cute to see her tiny figure next to his larger figure.

As they form a conversation, I walk to Grayson.
"Congratulations." He smiled at me while pulling me into a bear hug.

"Thank you," He pulled away. "I'm going to have a son! I'm going to teach him everything and I mean everything."

"Depends on what 'everything' means."

He nodded, "True. Somethings he shouldn't know how to do."

Before I could answer, a raspy voice spoke. "What should he not know?"

Grayson rolled his eyes, "Many things."

Ethan laughed, "I think I know some of the things."

Now it was my turn to say something, "That's scary; you actually thought."

He sent me some glares before I left Grayson and him. I sneaked over to the food platers and drinks. I grabbed a few pieces of grapes and a few slices of apples.

I popped a green grape into my mouth and as I did so, a voice was heard beside me.

"Hey," I looked to my right. "So, how was the revealing of the gender?"

I smiled, "It was amazing. I was really surprised by what Grayson said."

"Me too." Hannah squealed like a school girl. "I'm excited for your baby!"

I looked down at the small bump with so much love. "I can't wait to find out the gender."

"I think it's a boy."Hannah said.

"Me too!"

•••

"Wait," Grayson exclaimed. "you want his name to be Asher?"

Hannah shrugged, "Yes, because that was my grandfather's name." Grayson smiled and lifted his eye brows. "Fine, we'll name him Asher."

Hannah smiled and squealed. I laughed to myself and then yawned. I stretched my arms out while closing my eyes.

"You tired?"

I turn my head to the right, "Mhm."

Ethan chuckled, "Go to bed then, sweetheart; can't have a tired baby momma."

I flipped him off, "I'm going to bed now and not just because you said I should sleep."

Ethan rolled his eyes, "Sure."

I laughed while walking up the steps. Ever since I got pregnant, it's takes a lot to go up the stairs or any physical activity. I feel like a old lady.

When I got to the top of the steps, I went to me and Ethan's room. I opened the door and closed it with my foot.

I went to my dresser and pulled out a big t-shirt. After taking off my clothes from before, I put on my clean t-shirt.

I sighed while walking to my side of the bed and laying down. I got under the covers and closed my eyes. My imagination went wild after me resting my eyes.

•••

"Sh," I heard a voice while I was starting to wake up. "I want her to be surprised!"

I heard a soft sigh, "Ethan, bud, she's gonna wake up any minute." A feminine voice said.

"Shut the fuck up May. She'll wake up if you keep saying she will." Ethan said as I tried to hold in my laugh.

May mumbles under her breath. "I should get paid for this."

"You're getting a place to live and a great family. Don't start." Ethan said strictly.

May giggled, "Chill Mr. Grumpy ass."

"Go away."

"What?"

"May," Ethan said like he was really annoyed at this point. "go away."

I heard the door open and then closed. I begin to 'wake' up and open my eyes.

"Good morning, beautiful."

I smiled while looking around to see Rose petals in a walk path. The lights are dimmed down and it was really cozy in the room.

I looked up at Ethan, "Good morning. What's this?"

He smiled, "Well, I wanted to do something for you. I want you to relax for today."

I felt blush coming up my neck; into my cheeks. I get up and grab onto Ethan's hand. He drags me into the bathroom and there's already a tub filled with water. The water had rose petals all in it and candles beside the tub outline.

Soft classical music was playing in the background and a silky black robe hanging up for me.

"E-Ethan," I stuttered. "I can't have this."

He walked next to me and looked me in the eyes. "Yes you can, this is all for you. I want your day to be better by this relaxing bath. Now, I want you to get undressed and sit in that bath. Enjoy it!"

I smiled, "How'd I get so lucky?"

"The real question is, how did I get so lucky to have you fall for me?" Before I could respond, he told me. "Now get in the tub and relax. You'll need it."

He started to take my shirt off and my bra. I took off my panties and got into the tub. I felt the warm water take over my body; the bath smelt so good. The bubbles taking over the surface with the rose petals.

Ethan bent down, "I have to go to a meeting, but I want you to stay in here and enjoy this time." He kissed my lips and whispered 'I love you.'

He got up and left. The way he treats me is amazing. He's the man I'm happy to have and happy to keep. He's the one I love the most.

A/N
IM BACK BITCHES!

I'm sorry, I didn't have any motivation to write again but, ima finish this story one way or another😂 I left y'all on a cliffhanger!

I love u guys a lot and if u have any questions,
add me on snap chat: tottiehottie

I LOVE U ALL!!!!

~T💕