19

Alex
Not proof read
"So Hannah and Alyssa?" Chole said asking. "What you dirty hoe?" Alyssa said making me laugh. "Alyssa, tame your ass!" Hannah said. "Sorry mommy" Alyssa said. "I'm not asking" I said. "You really don't" Hannah said smiling.

"Ok anyWHORE" Chole said loudly. "You guys have a man yet?"

"No, Lonely like a fuckin pickle" Hannah said. "I do bitches" Alyssa said dancing. "Who Bitch?" I asked her.

"His name is, go fuck yourself because I don't have one." She said. "So You pranked us to think you have a man" I said. "Yep" She said as we all started to laugh.

•••

"So yeah...I will..can you shut the fuck up...thank you..anyway, I will give you the coke and you give me the 56k" Ethan said and hung up.

"Hey Ethan" I said.

"Hey babygirl, how long we you sitting there for?" He asked with a worried tone. "Um, not long" I said as a lie.

"Ok"

He kissed my lips, "sometimes I wish we c-" he got interrupted by a voice. "Yo, bro!" Grayson said. "What?" Ethan said frustrated.

"We are in deep shit!" Grayson said. "What do you mean?" Ethan asked as I go and sit down on the couch.

"The cops...they found us"

•••

I woke up in a moving car with a lot of people talking. "Morning sleepyhead" I heard Ethan say next to me. "What?" I asked looking around the car. "Where are we?" I asked again.

"Well, when gray told us the cops found us you passed out and so I grabbed everyone and everyone's things and left." He said as I look behind my car to see some people awake and asleep.

"Oh"

"And we are in Delaware. Hannah found a spot for us since she lived here for a while before she moved." Ethan said as I nodded.

"Yo, Alex?" I heard Luke say. "What?" I asked. "You have some gum? The mountains we are going down are making my ears pop." Luke said as I reached into my back pocket.

"Here"

"Oh, thanks." Luke and said and took a piece out and gave it back. I took a piece out for me and put it back into my pocket.

•••

"What do a pizza delivery person have incommon with a gynecologist?" I said.

"What?" Everyone questioned.

"They can both smell it but, can't eat it" I said while everyone gasped then laughed there asses off.

"God, that is so relatable." Sean said. "What?" Everyone asked.

"Nothing" Sean said quickly. "Ok" I said just shrugging it off my shoulder.

"Anyway, Want pizza?" Grayson asked. "Nope" Everyone said. "Chinese?" Hannah asked. "Sure" everyone said.

•••

Me and Ethan both had a separate room from the big house and it was a decent room. "So, you gonna get in that bed and Imma tie you down and kiss every single part of you body" Ethan said trying to say it like the grinch.

I started to laugh.

"Oh babe, how bout you get on that bed and let me be the rider" I said as his eyes lit up. "Ok" He said quickly.

He laid on the bed and as I slowly took off my clothes in-front of him. "Damn babe" He said as he grabbed my hips softly with a bit force.

His hands were cold and it made goos  bumps on my light skin. My hands went to his pants and slowly took them off. "Those pants were beggin for me to take them off but, now you need to take off that shirt."I said as I kissed his neck softly.

He leaned his head back and made more skin for me to kiss on. He pulled his shirt over his head, my lips slowly kissed down his chest to his bulge.

I heard a gasp and I look up to see his mouth pride open. I smirked, I slowly moved my hands down his sides to his lining of his boxers and took them down so his erection spilled out.

"Oh daddy, we have a big problem. Don't we?" I asked. "Oh babygirl, please help daddy" he said while playing with my hair.

I slowly licked his tip.

"F-fuck" he shivered from my touch. I wrapped my mouth around it and slowly moved my head down and felt him touch the back of my throat.

He gripped my hair and put it in a mischievous ponytail. He pushed my head down faster and faster. "Oh shit! Holy fuck" he yelled out.

"That's daddy's good little girl"

I moaned softly from his words that affected me. I felt his cock twitched in my mouth which meant he was close.

He came and I tasted a salty warm liquid so, I swallowed it. He was breathing heavily, "A-Alex" he said softly.

"What daddy?" I asked while I slowly got on top of him. "What's got into you?" He asked. "Well, Your bout to be in me" I said as I slowly lowered myself onto him.

His eyes closed tightly, I bit my lip. "Oh daddy" I softly said as I moved up and down.

He flipped me over so I was on the bottom and he was on top. "It's daddy's turn" he said deeply and started to thrust in and out faster and faster. I started to clawed his back out and felt him kiss my neck.

"Fuck!"

"Who is only gonna fuck you this good?" He asked.

"You" I softly said.

"What?!" He asked loudly.

"YOU DADDY!" I yelled and he went faster.

"Holy shit, I'm so close" I said as he groans and grunts.

"Cum for daddy" he said to me. I felt a burning sensation and I finally came as he pulled out and cummed on my stomach.

He fell down and started to breath heavily.

"ARE YOU GUYS FUCKING DONE?!" We both heard someone yell. "I BELIVE SO!" Ethan yelled back.

We look at each other and laughed, "I think we were way to loud" I said to him.

"Probably" He said as he kissed me and passed out.

A/N
Sorry I was gone for a while. I was grounded and I had a lot of things going on. Updates will be coming!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

I love you guys so much!

~T😭