37

Alex
"C'mon, let's go dance!" I said as I dragged Ethan to the dance floor. Everyone around us were dancing, making out, laughing, and singing,

"Alright, I coming."

Ethan wrapped his arm around my waist and grabbed my hand. "I can't believe I married my best friend!" Ethan whispered.

"Believe it."

We both smiled, every touch feels like a fire. As we stared into each other eyes; everyone was starring at us.

His dark hazel eyes were so beautiful, there was a twinkle in them. His beautiful smile showed up upon his face.

My smile went bigger, I didn't even noticed we were still dancing and everyone was looking at us.

"So beautiful."

I felt a blush coming up, "I love you, Ethan." I said. Ethan leans down, I felt his soft lips on mine. They gave me a wave of electricity.

"Ew."

Rose went up to us and stepped in the middle, everyone started to laugh.

•••

"Are you ready?" Ethan asked me as he held my hand. I look behind me to see Rose crying and everyone looking us with smiles.

May and Jason gave me Thumps up, Grayson and Hannah lifted their eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes, "Yep, let's go before Grayson does something." I said as Ethan chuckled.

"True."

Me and Ethan started to walk to the car but, a voice stopped us.

"GET SOME ETHAN!" Grayson yelled as Ethan groans.

I giggled, "Like I said, let's go before he does worse." I said as he chuckled.

We hurried to the car, Ethan started it up. Ethan started to drive away while holding my hand.

"Where are we going?" I asked him. "Somewhere." He said not telling me. "Where is this Somewhere at?" I asked.
"Somewhere far away." He said as I rolled my eyes.

"Did you just rolled your eyes?" Ethan asked deeply. I smirked, "What are you gonna do about it?" I asked as he scoffed.

He didn't say anything but, he did grip my thigh harder. I bit my lip, "Don't think otherwise of me." He said with a raspy voice.

"I'll try." I said while taunting him. He looked at me in amusement, "Don't try. Do it." He said demanding.

I smirked, 'This is gonna be a fun night.'

•••

"Babe, wake up! We are at the airport." I heard as I started to open my eyes. Everything was blurry, "O-Ok." I said with a raspy voice.

I rub my eyes and get out of the car; Ethan got my bags out. I grabbed my two suitcases and he grabbed his suitcases.

"Where are we going?" I asked while walking into the building. "I can't say." He said while smirking.

I groan, "Please, I'll stop asking."

"Its a gift from your father." Ethan said making me confused. Before I could say anything, we got to the desk.

"Hello, two tickets to," before Ethan could finish; he passed her a note. "That place." He said as she started to giggle.

"It's a surprise, I'm guessing." She said. "Yep." He said back. She smiled and she put in information, "Here's your tickets, sir." She said while handing them to Ethan.

"Thank you!"

We picked up our stuff and brought it to where, the employees pick it up for you and put your suitcases in the plan.

(A/N Never been on a plane and I don't know what that is called😂 I hope that's an 'Ok' explanation)

"Wanna get food?" Ethan asked me while holding my hand. "Yes!" I said smiling.

He chuckled, "Pizza?" He asked.

"Is that even a question?" I asked sarcastically.

He laughed, "God, I love you so much." He said as I smiled. I leaned up and connected our lips.

His hand slowly went up to my cheek as mine went to his hair; running my fingers through his soft hair.

I feel all the sparks, all the things that I always felt. The kisses we share are so magical.

"I.Am.Horney."

We both pull away to see a guy starring at us. I looked up at Ethan, "Um?" I asked softly.

Ethan turned away and held my hand as we walked to a pizza place, "What the fuck was that?" I asked laughing.

"I don't know but, we kinda gave him a small show." Ethan said as I laughed. "He was enjoying himself." I said as Ethan started to chuckle.

"Let's just get pizza and pretend that never happened." Ethan said to me.

"Deal."

•••

"Ethan?" I asked softly. "Yeah?" He asked back. "We're taking off." I said excited.

He smiled, "You're such a child."

I crossed my arms while pouting, "No, you're a child!" I said. "Babe, only kids cross their arms  and pout." He said.

"How about when, you and Grayson were fighting over Pokémon Go!" I said as he rolled his eyes.

"Well, he took my 'Golduck'" Ethan said. "Not my problem!" I said. He growled, I turn my head from him; smiling.

I gripped my chin, "You are so lucky that we're in public." He said as I smiled. "What would you do?" I asked as I kissed down his neck.

"Mhm." He muffles as I suck on his sweet pot. "I would tie you up, slowly tease you. You're begging for me to stop or to cum. I would show you whose boss by how I'll touch your clit. Daddy would make you wish you never called me a Child."

I press my thighs together, a pool growing between my legs.

"I bet you're wet right now, huh?" He asked as I bite harder on his neck.

He grabs the back of my neck, pulling me close to his face. My lips grazing on his, "Answer me!" He demanded.

I totally forgot that we were on the plane but, we were in first class.

"Y-Yes."

He started to trail his hand up my thigh, he looks into my eyes. His eyes are darker than ever, "To bad that we can't do anything, sweetheart." He said while taking every ounce of him away from me.

I groan, "Why?"

"Because baby, Daddy wants his alone time with you, in our bed."

A/N
Sorry it was really short but, here you are.

Sorry again that I was gone, I was sick and I just didn't want to do anythin!

I'll update again tomorrow!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

~T🚚