18

Alex
Today is Barbra's funeral!
I'm just so out of it right now!

"Hey Alex" Ethan said as he was coming in with a tie on. "Are you ready?" He asked as I put on one of her necklaces. "Y-Yeah" I said. He came behind me and hugged my back, "You look beautiful" he said as I looked into the mirror. I smiled at him through the mirror.

"And you look handsome" I said back to him. His cheeks turned a little pink which is so adorable.

I was wearing a black dress and black heels. He was wearing a all black suit with a white tie.

"Come on!" I heard May yell from downstairs. "Coming guys!" Ethan yelled while he kissed my lips softly and took my hand and we walked down the steps.

Everyone was dressed nice and there was even Ethan's little friend group. "You ready Alex?" Sean asked me. "I guess" I said back as everyone nodded.

•••

"We will like to make a speech about Barbra Hayes!" The Priest said. Everyone stopped talking, "today we are celebrating Barbra Hayes death. As we may know, Barbra was a nice, understanding women. We would take her own time to make others happy. She was a ball of sunshine." He said. I was already in tears and so was her family.

"Barbra would want ever-" suddenly the doors opened.

"Where's the money that we was supposed to have?" A women said. "Um, excuse you. This is very inappropriate for this." The priest said. "Well give me my mother's money." She said.

"Listen, please just leave" Barbra's younger brother said.

"Alright, can you at least have some respect for your mother. She just died and all you want is her money! I can tell your a disappointment." I said getting into this while walking in front of her.

"Watch what you say missy! Respect the elderly!" She said as I started to laugh. "Really! You are disrespecting your mother and she's is an elder." I said. She rolled her eyes, "Lexie just go away" One of Barbra's family member said.

"No"

Suddenly I had all this anger come out, I punched her in the nose. She groans and checks if there's blood. "Your gonna pay for that" she said as she started to pull my hair and taking me outside in the parking lot.

Nothing like fighting in a funeral parking lot!

"Come at me bitch" she said while holding her fist up. I grabbed her fist when she was about to punch me.

"Nah girl"

I punched her once again in the face, "Damn, poor little Lexie, Your gonna have a big bruise on that face." I said taunting her.

She gets up and runs towards me and try's to hit me but, I duck under her arm. "Little bitch" She said.

I smirked, "Don't mess with me!" I said as I punched her face again and stomach. "Someday you will be angry with yourself by the way you acted." I said and walked away with people mouths open.

"Thank you" one of Barbra's family said. "What?" I asked her. "She needs that, she's such a...a...whats that word?" She asked me. "Bitch?" Hannah said. "Yes that's!" She said to me.

"Your welcome" I said back smiling. "She needed what she deserved" I said looking at her limp body.

"So, pizza?" I asked. "Well after the funeral is done"

•••

"That was the hottest thing I ever saw!" Luke said. "Back off" Ethan growled. "Chill bro" Luke said. "It was hot" Ethan whispered. "I agree" Grayson and almost all the boys said. "She's mine. Back the fuck off" Ethan said looking at all of them.

"Ok we'll shut up now" Grayson said. "You better" Ethan said I smiled knowing it's angering him and it's hot.

We were all just sitting on the couch after the funeral because we had nothing else to do.

"Alex, I'm home!" I heard a very familiar voice. "Um, Micheal?" I asked. "Who do you think silly?" He asked while walking into the living room. "Who are these people" He asked looking at everyone.

"Friends" I said.

"I know Ethan, I haven't seen you in a while dude, how you been?" Micheal asked. "Good" Ethan said.

"Anyway" Micheal said looking at me. "Who are these?" He asked. "Um Micheal, this is Grayson, Sean, Scar, Chole, Hannah, Alyssa, Luke, May, Sam, Arron,and Jason." I said pointing to all of them.

"Oh, I know May." Micheal said winking at her and she smiled. "Did y'all fuck?" I asked Micheal.

"Maybe..." May said.

"Ok let's not talk about my sister gettin fucked" Jason said. "True, She's like a sister to me" Arron said.

"Fine" Micheal said while walking upstairs. "Well,um, imma just follow him." May said smiling while going up them stairs. "My sister is a whore" Jason said rubbing his temples. "Hey, bro, you fuck girls 24/7" Sam said.

"Touché"

I just giggled, everyone started to just talk to others. "I love you princess" Ethan says out of no where. "I love you to" I said while I pecked his lips.

He smiled, "How did I ever get so lucky to have you?" He asked softly so it's just us talking. "I'm happy you sat in that stupid chair and you told me 'No'." He said making my heart melt.

"I'm happy you came up to me" I said kissing his lips again. "If you wasn't in my life, I don't know what would happen If you wasn't." Ethan said.

"Someday I wanna reli-" we got interrupted by a loud voice.

"OH MICHEAL!"

"Ah!" Everyone was grossed out.

Everyone went outside and decided just to take a big group walk somewhere we wouldn't hear May and Micheal's moans.

•••

"Sean give me my hat back before I cut you open alive!" Luke said. "Come and chase me daddy!" Sean said while running. "SEAN!" Luke yelled. "What daddy?" Sean asked Luke like he was a kid.

"Give me the damn hat, NOW!" He yelled at the end. "Ok daddy" Sean said and gave him the hat. "Bitch" Luke said.

"Wow, so much better than tv" Chole said. "Luke and Sean could be our tv for now on."

"So Alex, since Ethan isn't here and almost all the guys are gone. Let's talk about size." Alyssa said. I looked behind me to see that the 2 boys are about to leave. "Yeah Alex, we need to know how big" May said.

"Ok, Chill"

"Spill the damn tea Bitch" Hannah said. I giggled, "Ok, he's big." I said getting uncomfortable because I usually don't 'Fuck and Tell.'

"We need details girl" May said. "I don't think y'all should know this" I said. "Come on Alex" Scar said.

"Yeah" Sam said. "I want to know what my best friend gets" Sam continued to talk.

"He's huge in thickness and long wise, feel better." I trying not to laugh. "I want one" Sam and Scar both say.

"I need one" Alyssa and Hannah both said like they are twins which was weird and same with Sam and Scar.

"I have one" May said making me grossed out. "Oh yeah, forgot he was your brother for a minute." She said as I laughed. "It's fine just...awkward" I said.

"Ok since we aren't gonna talk about size, then let's talk about abusive sex." Chole said.

Oh Boy!

A/N
HOW IS THIS STORY?!

Ok so I'm so happy at how fast my story is growing, my story has 21k reads and I want to say thank you so fucking much🖤🖤

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

~T✌️