16

Alex
"You need to stop it!" Jason yelled while hitting Arron's hands away from him. "But daddy?" Arron said. "But nothing!" Jason said while Arron licked his arm. "Why is this more interesting than tv?" Ethan asked out loud. "Because its a free porno" May said making everyone laugh. "Now that's awesome!" Sam said.

"Oh my lawd" I said.

Suddenly I heard a phone ringing; everyone checked if it was theirs. It was Ethan's phone, he answered it.

"Yo!...no bro..I'm n-...I'm not doin that shit....you will do as a say because I could have you dead in seconds...fuck off..Don't mess we with me again or you will regret it Bitch!" Ethan said that to a person.

He took his phone away from his ear and I looked at the name which read, 'WORKER (Bitch)' I smirked from the stupid name.

"Who was that?" I asked him as everyone else was talking about or things and Arron and Jason pretending to be in a porno.

"N-No one"

I roll my eyes, he never tells me anything about this gang shit he has.

•••

'KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!'

"Imma get it!" I yelled while walking to the front door. Once I'm there, I see people with colored hair and piercings and tattoos.  I open the door of the house.

"Hey...Alex..right?" Grayson I Believed asked. "Um, yeah?" I asked. "Tell Ethan your going somewhere and do not tell him that your comin with us." Grayson said seriously. "Why?" I asked. "Just do it! If he try's to come, just tell him it's a personal thing or somethin. Meet us at the café." He said as I nodded and they all left.

I closed the door, I put on my black converse. "I'm leaving for a bit!" I yelled to them. "Where?" Ethan asked. "Um, just have to run to some places to get things." I said. He looked at me and squinted his eyes, "fine but, be safe babygirl" he said not really wanting me to go.

"Ok Ethan." I said and kissed his lips. "Love you" He said. "I love you to" I said back and walked out of the door. I walked to the café since it's only 2 blocks away.

Once I'm there I see them all sitting down, I walked over to them. "Um, hey" I said. "Sit please" Chole said. I sat down by this guy named Luke.

"What's this about?" I asked them all. "We wanted to tell you about this gang and how we want you to be in it" Grayson said. "Why me tho?" I asked.
"You would be perfect as a member." Grayson said.

"Ok?"

"So let's talked about this and how it all started." Sean said which I do believe that's his name. "Ok, I'm ready to learn about this all now" I said smiling.

"Ok, so, this whole Gang thing started around the 70s because of our parents. All of our parents were in this gang called Mafia, we all inherent this gang from them. We are the strongest and richest and most wanted gangs out there." Grayson said as I nodded.

"It first started off with me and Ethan because our parents were the leaders as well. We have to other people in this group named Hannah and Alyssa but, they are on trips right now; they know about you." Grayson said.

"We do business, we deal with drugs and killin. Mafia always comes first, everyone knows this." Grayson said.

"But, why didn't Ethan want to tell me anything?" I asked because maybe Ethan told him why. "Because he's afraid that once you to marry, other leaders are going to try and kill you." Grayson said making me confused. "Why would they want to kill me?" I asked him.

"Because every gang member leader knows about you and they all want you. They think you have something unique about yourself." Grayson said. "Every year, all the gangs go to a ball and they celebrate when gangs started and the winners of 'Mr. Gang leader and Mrs. Gang leader' will win $130,489." Grayson continued at my eyes open wide from all the money you could win.

"Wow" I said in shock. "Yep, it's just fucked up." Luke said. "How about we eat now" Chole said. "Sure" I said.

•••

"Hey Alex, um, I'm Scar. Last time we met I was a bitch and I wanted to apologize for it." Scar said out of no where. "Um, thank you?" I said while it sounded like a question. "And I'm Mark from last time. Still the same dumbass" Mark said a giggled and same with others.

We all finished our food so, we got up and they dropped me off at my house. I got everyone's numbers so that helps a lot.

I got into the house to see Ethan waiting for me on the couch. "Hey baby" I said while walking over to him. He looks as me, "Hey babygirl, what did you do?" He asked me.

"Oh just ran to some stores and saw some friends and ate with them." I half lied because I did see some friends and I did eat with them all.

"Oh, well I happy you had fun" he said as I sat on his lap and he held my hips.

"I did" I said and kissed his lips. "I-felt-so-lonely" Ethan said between kisses. "Why?" I asked while pulling away. "Didn't they are stay?" I asked.

"They did but, I wanted my princess" he said making my heart melt. "Aww..I love you" I said hugging him. "I love you more" he said and hugged me back. "Not possible Ethan" I said. "Yes,it is" he said. "Nope" I said. "Ye-" I stopped him by kissing him.

He smiled in the kiss, "ok fine" he said and I giggled.

•••

"You remember Barbra?" Arron asked me. "Of course, I love her" I said. "Well, she's watching above you right now" Arron said sadly. My heart stopped, tears came to my eyes. "W-What?" I asked no believing it. "She died of a heart attack." He said as he started to hug me.

"No, t-that c-can't Be!" I said braking down. "I'm so sorry Alex" Arron said. "S-she is a b-better p-p-place" I said wiping my under eyes.

"But, she did give you something in her will" he said. I smiled, "I'm happy she remembered me" I said. "It's kinda hard not to" Arron said making me giggle.

"What is it?" I asked. Arron took out a box filled with things, "All of her belongings." He said as I started to look through it. I took out a necklace that was beautiful, it was rose gold and it was a heart made of diamonds. "Damn this is beautiful." I said.

"Wow, it is" Arron said agreeing with me. "Put it in me please" I said. I lifted my hair and he put the necklace on me.
"Thanks" I said. "No problem" he said.

"Yo!" I heard may yell while the door opened. "In here!" I yelled from the kitchen. "What's this?" I heard Jason ask. "Um, I new this girl named Barbra at the facility and we talk for a while and she died and she gave me her belongings." I explained.

"Oh, sorry for your loss" Jason said. "Same" May said. "Hey, she's happier she finally got out before she pasted. She told me that she wanted out to see her family before death." I said to them. "Aww" Arron and the other 2 said.

"Her funeral is on Tuesday next week" Arron said. "Imma go" I said. "We will all go no matter what" Jason said. "God, I love you guys and the others where every they are at." I said smiling.

"I love you to Alex!" The 3 idiots yelled.

A/N
HOW IS THAT?!

I got bored and tired so here's another update...YAS QUEEN...BAD B/FISHES hannahbears1122 dolanntwinzzzz will understand what I mean!

I love you all and plz vote and share if possible😂 probably not tho

I LOVE YOU!!!

~T🤤