43

Alex
"Where are you taking me?" I asked as Ryder started to tape my hands behind me. "Somewhere." Thats all he said as he went to the drivers side.

He started up the car and zoomed off as fast as he could. My heart picked up, "W-What was the call about?" I asked out of the blue.

"Nothing that your little pretty head should worry about." He says.

I sighed, "If it involves me then yes, I'm going to worry about it."

He started to chuckle deeply, "Fine, your little man is looking for you. He's tryna take what's mine."

I gagged, "I'm not yours, Ryder!"

"Stop saying that!" He yells back while stomping on the brakes. I nearly hit my head on the dashboard from him stoping so hard.

"It's true! I don't love you! We are blood related!" I yelled as he looked amused. "You are so disgusting! What is wrong with you?! Leave me the hell alone!"

"Oh little kitten, I can't leave you alone. It's very impossible...It's bad now. You have grown up, you developed a body like a model. How can I resist that?"

My eyes widen, "I know how you can resist me."

"How?"

"Remind your self that we are COUSINS!" I yelled the last word in his face.

"That's just a word." He says.

'Is he that fucking insane?'

"That's the damn Law!" I yelled while rolling me eyes. He smiles, "But baby, remember when we used to break the laws when we were little? What's the difference now?" He asked.

"Because this is incest!"

He smirks, "Incest is always the best."

I'm sick deep down in my stomach, "I can't believe you just said that! That is so wrong! I hope you go to hell!"

"We all go to hell so, what's the pointing of hoping on that!" He just yells back without another word said.

'I hope Ethan come...fast! I hate Ryder with a passion. I just want to go home and cuddle with my husband. Ethan Grant Dolan, you better be coming soon!'

•••

"Shut the fuck up man...No, She passed out...I didn't fuck her, yet...I'm not killing her. I didn't try for at least a year to just kill her..Jared, fuck you...I have to focus on the road...whatever, bye man."

I started to open my eyes, "Good morning, kitten."

I didn't say anything; I looked around to be in shock. We are no where, they was no buildings in sight. No trees nor grass. We where in no-where land.

My heart hurting, my body physically can't do anything. Emotions going everywhere. It seems like Ryder enjoys my pain, I really don't care right now, I just want Ethan.

"Who was t-talking to y-you?" I asked with a voice I didn't know I could use right now.

"Oh, that's was Jared." He says.

"What is h-he to you?" I asked.

"So many question," he says chuckling. "He's my partner in crime. He helps me to see if anyone is trying anything."

"So," I said starting to clear my throat. "He's your protector because you're a pussy who likes to fuck their cousins."

I heard him growl, "Don't talk to me like that!"