3

Alex
Today is chill day. No school because it's a holiday. No worries about that Ethan kid.
Right now, I'm changing because I just took a shower. This is what I wearing

(ABOVE)

After I changed, I walked downstairs to see Lindsey eating. "Hey Lin" I said. Lin is her nickname. "Hey Alex" she said. "Oh I love that outfit." She says making me giggle.

"Thank you Lin, I love your outfit as well." I said looking at her Cinderella Pjs. She spins around, "thank you" she said giggling while I smiled.

"Aren't those little shorts to small?" Micheal asked. "I'm not going anywhere anyway" I said. "Yeah, but my friend is coming over" he says making me groan. "I'll stay upstairs with Lin then" I said. "Fine" he says giving in. "When is your friend coming over?" I asked him. "In a few minutes so go upstairs now!" He demands.

"Fine." I said. "Lin you go upstairs. Imma get drinks and snacks so we don't have to go down here" I said to her. "Ok" she says and run up the stairs as Micheal left. I got a bag and put cold drinks and some snacks. While I was doing that I heard a familiar deep voice.

I hurried up, after I got everything I needed. I walk up the stairs to get stopped by a voice. "Hey Alex" I turned to see Ethan talking to me. "Your friends with my brother?" I asked. I looked around for Micheal but, I didn't see him. "Indeed" he says eyeing my outfit. "I love what your wearing. Just don't wear it outside." He says.

"Why?" I asked. "Because I don't want people to see what's mine" he said coming closer to me. "I'm not your's" I said. He is really close to me, my back is against the wall. "Yes you are. Your mine and nobody else's." He said possessively. He went close to my ear, "and others will found out soon." He whispers then, walks away.

I shake my head and run up stairs to my room. "Hey Lin" I said outing the bag on my bed. "What did you get, Alex?" She asked me. "Lots of stuff" I said putting in a movie.

•••

Me and Lin has been watching movies and singing for a while now. Ethan is still here, I want him to go home. "I'm tired" Lin says. "Ok baby. Let me take you to your room." I said. We walked to her room.

Once I'm in there, I tuck her in. "Good night" I said. "Good night!" She said. I smiled and turned the light off.

I walked back to my room, music was playing in my room softly. I started to sing a little bit, "sing it for the world baby" I voice said making me jump. I turn around to see Ethan staring at me, "what do you want?" I asked. "You" he says making me blush.

"No" I said closing the door. "Yes" he said on the other side of my door.
"No" I said. "Maybe" he said and left. I smiled, that was a weird conversation but, I had weirder ones.

•••

"Shut the fuck up!" I yelled to Micheal and Ethan. They turned there music up way to loud. Even tho they were playing great songs it's just that I'm tired. They probably didn't even hear me, why bother?

Wait, what am I saying?
Micheal can be scared of me some points. I walk down the steps, I turned the music down. "What the hell?!" Micheal said. "Dude, its 2am. Some people are trying to sleep." I said getting mad.

"It's fine" Micheal said. "No, it's not fine. Micheal remember when you mad me stay up late one time. I literally attacked you, your nose was broke. Do you want that again?" I said. His eyes went wide, I saw Ethan bite his lip.