25

Alex
"Ok, where is my bitch at?" I heard someone yell from down stairs. I walked down the stairs, "How's here?" I asked as I was on the last step. "Take a look" A girl said which was a familiar voice.

I look up, my eyes widen and smile spread to my face. "MAY! JASON!" I yelled their names as I run and jumped into their arms.

"You can never leave us" Jason said. I hugged them tighter, I seen everyone walking out the living room. "God, I missed you so much" I said. "We missed you more" May said. I let go, "So, what's been happening?" I asked as we sat on the couch.

"Well, since you left, the school and Micheal and Lindsay been asking about you." May said. "Even your parents" Jason said. "Woah, my parent aren't around much to even notice anything." I said.

"But, they did"

"That's really the only thing going on in our lives" Jason said. "Which sounds like shit. Our life turned to shit when you magically 'Disappeared'." Jason said.

"Are you guys staying with us?" I asked. They both smiled, "Yeah, we asked Ethan and he said 'Yes'." May said. "Damn, Ethan said 'Yes', he would never." I said. "Well, he did" Jason said as smiled.

"Ok, so, what is life become?" May asked.

"Well, Ethan gave me a promise ring," I said showing them and they gasped. "And we moved here because the cops found us. Anyway, I recently was in the hospital because I was being dumb and depression really got to me again." I said as they hugged me.

"It triggered me because, I found out I couldn't have any c-children. If I have a kid, they have 1% chance of living." I said almost crying as I seen, May have tears and Jason with a concern look.

"But, before I found that out. I found a girl, a little girl. Her name is Rose, she's 8 and she had a bad past. She lost her mother a few months ago and she live in a small abandoned building I was walking in. She like my daughter, she calls me, 'Mommy' and Ethan 'Daddy'." I said as I smiled and they all smiled.

"She wants me and Ethan to take custody for her and that's what we are doing next Tuesday." I said. I seen May was crying and Jason sniffling but, not crying.

"That's so cute." May said. "Is She here?" She asked. "Yeah, let me go get her." I said and ran up the stairs. I went to her room, she was playing with her toys. "Hey Rose, would you come down and meet mommy's friends." I said as I bent down to her level. She smiled, "Are they nice?" She asked me.

"Of course" I said as I seen her look at the picture I colored. I smiled, "Let's Go" I said as I grabbed her hand and she started to walk.

"Hey guys, this is Rose" I said as we walked into the living room. "Aww she so cute" May said as I sat down and she sat on my lap.

"Rose, this is May and Jason." I said. "Hello" Rose said. "Hey" they both said. "ALEX, COME HER PLEASE!" I heard Ethan yell my name. "I'll be right back" I said as I moved Rose off my lap.

"No cussing" I said to May and Jason. "Mostly Jason" I said. He gave me a glare making me laugh.

May and Rose were already talking.
I walk up the steps and went to me and Ethan's room. "Wha-" I was interrupted by him pinning me against the wall.

"How about, we have a little fun?" Ethan asked while my wrists were above my head. "What about my friends?" I asked. He started to kiss my neck, "It will be quick" he said as I softly bit my lip.

"Fine." I said as he smirked and started to slowly move his hand into my pants.

Once he reached into my pants and panties, I was already soaking. "Damn, who made you this wet?" He asked making me whimper from choice of words.

"You" I said softly as he sticked a finger into me.

"Who?" He asked again.

"You did daddy!" I said as he slowly pulled his pants down and mine as well. "You bet!" He said as he grab a condom, "Ethan, since I can't have children, don't use a condom." I said as he laid me on the bed.

"But, there's a chance you could get pregnant." He said. "Yeah but, it's only 1%" I said as he nodded. "Ok, I'll do it if you want me to." He said.

"Do it." I said.
(JUST DO IT!)

He nodded, I slowly slid into me. It felt so much better, "oh f-fuck" He whimpers in my ear. I shut my eyes, "Oh daddy!" I softly moan trying not to make so much noise.

"Alex, fuck, your so tight" he said making me bite my lip. He went faster and harder, "Hold s-shit!" I almost yelled but, he put his hand above my mouth to muffle any noise coming out.

I clenched around him, "Shit Alex, do that again for daddy." He commanded as he started to choke me. He's hand was around my throat, there wasn't a lot of pressure but, it was kinda rough as well.

I clenched around him again, "Ugh!" He groans as I kissed him neck to destructed me from moaning loudly.

"Daddy. I'm. Going. To. Cum!" I said as I felt the burning sensation in my admen. "Me to princess. Cum for daddy" Ethan demanded and I did so.

I cummed inside of me, I felt our juices mixing together. It felt like I was warmer. He thrusted slowly to calm out highs, "Damn, That was amazing" I said. "You're amazing, babygirl" Ethan said as he kissed my lips.

He kissed down my jaw-line and started to suck and nibble on my skin. He did more on one side of my neck and on the other side.

"Mine" he whispered. "All mine" he bit my earlobe. I kissed down his jaw-line, I started to suck and nibble as well. He groaned, "Baby, your gonna make me duck you again." He said. I move up to his face and looked at his freshly new marks.

"Then imma continue"

A/N
Ok I know my smut wasn't good...I kinda just wrote this all fast!

AnyWHORE...I was thinking about releasing a story that means a lot. Just  let me know if possible!!

Btw guys, my message part on this app doesn't work or my conversation part. The way is Snapchat:

(Tottiehottie)

I LOVE ALL OF YOU MORHERFUCKERS!

~T🤯