48

(This will be a short update, but I would like it if you guys would read the A/N because it's kinda important and will explain why I won't be here for a few weeks)

Alex
"Can you shut up for a damn second!" I heard Grayson yell from down stairs.
"No, I can't! This is serious Grayson! You can pause the game!" I heard yell at him.

"Fine!"

I got up slowly. The pain shooting through my back. I take a deep
breath,"I'm nosy, I need to find out what they are saying." I said to myself softly.

I I get up and slowly walk down stairs even tho the pain is unbearable.

"What is it, Hannah?" I heard him ask her rudely.

"Don't be rude!"

I heard him sigh, "I'm sorry."

"Woah," I heard another voice behind me. "You're alive."

I smiled, "Nice one Jason."

He came closer to me, "Why are you at the bottom of the steps? It's kinda creepy."

I put my finger in front of my mouth, "Sh, Hannah and Grayson are about to spill some tea."

He chuckles softly, "You shouldn't be up walking around."

"Who says?"

"Me." A deep voice that belongs to Ethan says. "Whatever." I said as I began to listen to Hannah and Grayson conversation.

"So, remember when I told you, I missed my period last month?" She asked as my eyes widen.

"Yeah, and?"

"Grayson, I took a test," she says sighing. "I-I'm pregnant."

Me, Jason, and Ethan both went silent and looked at each other. Silence was throughout the house.

"W-What? I'm going to be a d-dad?" Everyone could tell that Grayson was shocked.

"Yes...here's the tes-" her voice has stopped.

I peeked over the corner to see that Grayson kissed her. "What's is he doing?" Jason whispered.

"Kissing."

"Oh my fucking God, Hannah! We're going to have a baby. I'm a father." Grayson was so glad.

"I'm going to be a mother."

This was such a beautiful scene. The only downside of this was that, I can't have kids. Even tho there's like 1% over the chance of the baby living.

I shake my head trying to get the thoughts out my head, "You know, there's people listening to us right know." I heard Hannah whispered.

"Yeah."

I started to go into the light for them to see me. "Congrats Hannah!" I said happily.

I couldn't really move because of my back. "I'll come over to hug you." She says while doing so.

Her hugs were always the best. They could make anyone happy if they weren't before. Hannah could make you smile at the thought. Now I understand why Grayson went after her.

As I pulled away, I seen Ethan bro-hug Grayson. "Damn, now you have someone else calling you daddy." Ethan says.

Everyone started to laugh expect Grayson. "Bro, Stop, you make it weird."

"No, I make it fabulous. Tell em' Alex."

"No comment."

"Ha! Even your own wife doesn't agree with you!" Grayson said.

"Fuck off!"

"I can't...I like to fuck on."

•••

Ethan
'Is it bad that I forgot Ryder? He's been on the basement for a week without torture. I should go back and finish what I started a week ago...if he's still alive.'

I got off the couch and started to walk to the door. As I unlocked it, I terrible smell went up my nostrils.

I started to walk down to see Ryder with his head down. He was thin and pale looking. His mouth has disintegrated.

I cringe at the sight, but felt proud that he was gone. I put my two fingers against his neck to see if there was a pulse which there wasn't.

"Jason!" I yelled.

Soon I heard foot steps running above me, "Yeah?" He asked while walking down the steps.

I seen his face filled with disturbed and disgust. "I need help moving the bastered." I said.

"Ok."

"I'll grab the legs and you grab the arms. Let's put him," I scan the room. "In that corner."

He nodded, "Let's move the body!"

He lifted the arms up and I did with the legs.

'He's a heavy Motherfucker.'

Once we got to the spot, we just dropped him.

I nodded at Jason, "Thanks man."

"Yep, now imma go be depressed upstairs with my pop tarts and vodka."

I chuckled, "You go do that"

He runs up the steps as I started to clean all the blood and everything he left behind.

'I told him. Nobody messes with my princess. She's mine. She'll forever be mine. I love her so much.'

A/N
IM SORRY THIS IS SHORT BUT, I WANNA TELL Y'ALL SOMETHING!

I will be taking a break. I've been having state testing and exams soon! I'm very stressed over it and I'll be taking a break. I'm having private family issues right now.

I'm so sorry...I'll try to come back faster!

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!
Y'all are the reason why I write and enjoy doing so.

~T💕