23

Alex
"So, what about the cops?" Ethan asked Grayson. "Well, they stopped looking for us, they kinda gave up because we hid for a long time." Grayson said.
"So are we safe, Bro?" Ethan asked.

"Yeah"

We all sighed in relief, "Daddy!" I heard Rose yell while running from outside. "What?" He asked as everyone looked at us weird. "There's a spider running after me!" She said. "Please kill it!" She kept saying.

She took Ethan outside, "Um, 'Daddy'? I throught you was the only one to call him that." Scar said.

"Well Guys, Rose wants to call me and Ethan, 'Mommy' and 'Daddy'. She wants us to take custody of her." I said as everyone just nodded.

"Hey, I need to leave" I said. "Where?" Grayson asked. "Doctors" I said as they all nodded and I got my keys.

I had this problem with my family, on my mom's side, girls couldn't have children so, I decided to get checked.

I drove to the doctors while getting nervous.

•••

"Alexis Ren!" I women yelled. "Here" I said as I got up and followed her to the doctor. "Please put the gown on and the doctor will be here in a bit" the nurse said passing me a hospital gown.

Once I did that, I sat on cold bed. As I was getting comfortable, the doctor walked in.

"Ah, Miss. Ren, How you doing today?" He asked. "G-Good" I said shaky from my nervousness. "Don't be nervous, I will be here every step of the way." The doctor said very calming.

"My name is 'Doctor. Scene' but, just call me Charlie." He said.

"Ok, Charlie" I said.

"Ok, please put your feet here" he said as he sat down. I put my feet up on those feet holders, (I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THEIR CALLED)

"Alright, you are gonna feel pain for a bit but, you'll go." He said. "I'll go?" I asked. "Yeah, you will fall asleep because we will be hitting a nerve." The doctor said.

"Ok" I said and all I remember is a tab bit of pain and I fell asleep.

•••

"Alex, you got mail." Ethan yelled from down the stairs. I run down the stairs, "Give it to me!" I said and grabbed it and pecked his lips and ran back up the stairs.

Once I got to the room and started to open the note from the doctors:

Dear Miss. Ren,
This is Doctor. Scene, We got your results yesterday. I decided to type this myself but, it is very heartbreaking. I'm so sorry to say that you can not have children. Your eggs are compatible to have children but, there is always one chance you can but, that is a 1% chance the baby would make it. If you have any questions call: (1-800-587-1990). ~Doctor. Scene.

My heart stopped, "What?" I asked myself. I fell on my knees and started to cry.

Ethan comes in, "Whats wrong?" He asked. I just couldn't talk, I was sobbing. It felt like my world just ended, "Princess, what's wrong?" He asked while holding me and taking me to the bed.

"E-E-Ethan your g-going t-to leave m-me." I said. "What, no I won't!" He said. "Y-yes you will i-if I t-tell you w-why." I said as he put my head in his chest. "No I won't, tell me!" He said.

I sigh, "I c-can't have c-c-children." I said as I sobbed even harder. He looked stunned, "How d-do you know?" He asked me. "I w-went to the d-doctors." I said as I seen he had some tears rolling down.

He held me tighter, "It's gonna be ok, princess. I'm never gonna leave you over this because I love you way to much." He said as he kissed my forehead. "B-but, d-don't you want a g-girl that c-can have children?" I asked while he started to whip my tears away. "No, I want you and only you." He said.

•••

I've been in bed for weeks now, haven't talked much. It just feels like a fucking max murder saw my heart and decided to rip it to pieces.

I stopped crying just because I had no other tears to shed, I just feel like everything I want, I can never had. I always wanted kids but, nope!
Because God didn't bless me to have the ability to have them!
Why does it feel like God is never on my side for shit!

I just want to be happy with Ethan and maybe two kids but, no!

"Hey, babygirl" Ethan said walking in. I didn't talk, "I have super" He said bringing the food over to me. "T-Thank y-you" I said softly. He kissed my forehead, "your welcome" he said as he left the room.

It was steak and fries, I haven't been eating. I just throw away most of it. I seen theirs was a steak knife. I picked it up and starred at it, I seen my reflection off the knife. I look like shit but, maybe if the knife touched my wrist, I would feel better.

⚠️TRIGGER WARRNING⚠️

I walked to my bathroom and closed the door, I looked at myself. I look away, I sat down in the counter. I grabbed the steak knife and pressed it against my wrist. I started to cry but, I didn't whip away the tears.

I put more pressure on my skin, I slide it acrossed my wrist. Around the cut, it started to turn red like red wine. Black dots started to appear, the blood drops slide on the sides of my wrist hitting the counter. It started to sting, I did two more.

It just felt so good, it felt like my pain just went away. Everything went away, I was actually happy for once. I know it's not good for me but, it helps. It takes away all the emotional or mental pain you get from others or just yourself.

⚠️TRIGGER WARRING OVER⚠️

A knock was heard from the bathroom door, "Alex? You in their?" I heard Ethan asked. I was to light headed to talk, "ALEX!" Ethan yelled as he hit the door. I was seeing blackness, I heard a loud noise like the door broke down.

"ALEX!" And that's what I heard before everything turned black and all the pain was gone from me.

A/N
Good at all!!!

I hope I didn't trigger people

I hope you all liked this and vote for it and I love you all so very much!

Please if you need to talk, add me in sc (TottieHottie)

I love you all

~T🧐