30

Hey everybody, I have a question.
So I have this book in mind and I really want to release it but, I need to know if you want it tonight or something. Just let me know!!!

ENJOY THE FUCKIN UPDATE!!!

Alex
"Leave me alone!" Grayson yelled at Luke. "No!" Luke yelled. "Why are you guys yelling?" I asked. "Luke won't stop saying, 'Fuck my Bitch up' ." Grayson said.

(A/N if anyone likes Colby Brock or Brendan Taylor and seen one of There videos...you would understand.)

"Well, it's catchy." Luke said. "But, it's fucking annoying!" Grayson yelled as I seen Hannah walking up to me. "And so are you but, I'm not saying shit!" Luke said as Grayson rolled his eyes.

"Get along." Hannah said. "But baby, he keeps saying that and it hurts my ears." Grayson said like a child. "That's not my problem." Hannah said.

I smiled, "Imma wake up Ethan and you two, stop fighting." I said as they both groan.

I quietly walk up the stairs to see Ethan still asleep, I walked next to him.
I uncover him; trying not to wake him up.

I put my leg over his lap making it go to his side. Once I'm full sitting, I kissed his cheek. He didn't move, I kissed down his jaw.

He little snores turned into groans.
I kissed below his ear, "Wake up...daddy." I whispered.

Next thing you know, I'm under the man. "Good morning." I said smiling as Ethan glared at me. His forehead was pressed against mine, his eyes started in mine.

"I had the best dream!" He said as he smirked. "What was it about?" I asked.
"Let me demonstrate it." He said while taking his hand in mine and bringing it on to his bulge.

He gasped, "Just a touch can make me go crazy." He said while bitting his lip. I grip onto it, he looks down at my hand work.

"Shit," he said while taking my hand into his pants and boxers. I felt his
V-line , "Please baby." He said as I do feather like strokes.

He closed his eyes, I make him go onto his back. He laid on his back, "Don't tease daddy." He groans out.

I kissed from his neck, down his toned chest and all the way down his stomach. I made have nibbles on some spots.

I reach his shorts, I look up to see him looking at me. His eyes are filled with lust and love.

I pull down his shorts and boxers, his length springs up. I take it in my hands, Ethan gasped.

I saw pre-cum coming out already, "Fuck" he groans as I rubbed my thumb over his tip.

His hand goes into my hair, I wrapped my lips around his tip. I swirled my tongue around the base of Ethan's length.

He pushes my head down more so, I can take in more. I gagged, tears went to my eyes but, I blinked them away.

"Oh fuck, don't fucking stop!" He groans as I went faster and deeper down my throat.

His back arched as I suck harder. He pulls my hair, "Shit...baby I'm clos- fuck." He yells out.

I went slower as I felt his length twitched in my mouth. His breathing was uneven; suddenly I tasted a salty liquid in my mouth.