51

Alex
"Jason," Ethan sighed. "Get you sister up. Her and Sam need to figure this stuff out. They are both smarter than us when it comes to technology."

"This is dumb!"

"Let's just hope this is a fake threat rather, a real one."

Jason walked up the stairs with sighs leaving his mouth, "Don't worry," Ethan says while sitting next to me. "We'll catch who ever this is."
I look into his eyes, I can see the panic within 'em. The morning was going so good until, we got the damn email.

Flashback

"Ethan," Jason says. "I think we have a promblem!" I felt my stomach drop with my heart stopping with it. Ethan got up from the chair of the dinning room table we were sitting at; enjoying our breakfast. He stroad himself to Jason, "What do you mean?" Ethan finally asked after a few minutes of silence.

Jason pulled his phone out and showed Ethan something that made his hazel eyes widen.

"Fuck!" He yells.

I get up from my chair and walk over to Ethan, "What's wrong?"

His graze wondered into my eyes;his eyes soften. He sighs, "We have been threated."

"By who?"

I saw his jaw clench, "Did you know Ryder was in a gang?"
My eyes widen as the name -I despise- came out out of his mouth, "N-No."

"They want revenage."

End of Flashback

I shook my head, "You know, we never told Rose I'm pregnant." His smile peeked through. His left hand found my stomach, grazing over the spots that our child is growing at. "I still can't believe it." He says softly. Niether can I. I can't believe I'll be a mother and he will be a Father. "What would you name it if the baby is a boy?" Ethan taking me out of my thoughts.

"Maybe Kalix."

He knitted his eyebrows together, "That's a unique name."

I smiled, "I like i-"

"I'm here!" May skipped down with her hair in different places. She still had her PJs on and some dried drool on the corner of her mouth.

"We nee-" Before Ethan could talk, I just walked out. I walked to our room and sat down on the bed. I really don't wanna stress; that's bad for the baby.

As the room was peaceful and quiet, a small, shaky voice came through. "Mommy?"

A smile went to my face, "Hey baby!" My little girl ran up to the bed and sat down on my lap. I made sure she didn't sit on my stomach, "Why is daddy upset?" She asked with her puppy dog eyes. Her eyes held a spark like Ethan's did, she was a beautiful girl, nobody could doubt that. She's my little girl, my world; so is this baby in my stomach.

I sighed, "He's stressed, little one." She played with my fingers making me smile at her. "Hey Rosie, how would you like a little brother or sister?"

Her eyes suddenly went wide, mouth gaped open. She started to clap her hands, "Since I'm older, I would protect them! I can play with them and teach it how to drink a juice box. I would finally have a true best friend because they can't leave me." As she says her words, my heart melts more and more.