7

Alex:
"This bitch" Jason said to May. "What?" May asked. "This girl wants nudes from me but, she won't give some back." Jason complained as I laugh. "Really?" I asked.

"Yeah!" Jason said. "I need something out of it."

"Oh my god" I said as I went to find Ethan leaving them talking about nudes and shit like that.

Once I looked around, I saw him by the door of the school. I walked up to him, "Hey, princess" He said grabbing my hips to pull me closer to him.

"Hi" I said kissing his cheek. "Time for you to meet us" a voice behind me said.

"Not right now guys!" Ethan said. "I'm tired of waiting" another voice said as they turned me around. I jumped in shock, "so your the girl" a girl with blue hair said.

"W-what?"

"Your the girl Ethan is talking about." She said as Ethan groans. "I might say, he got a good lookin one" another deep voice said.

Ethan grabbed me, I was behind me. "Back off Sean" Ethan said deeply. "Just kidding Eth, chill" I guess Sean said.

"Better be"

"Anyway, my name is Chloe." The girl with the blue hair. "Alexis but, Alex for short." I said as I walked away from Ethan's back.

"And this is Sean , aka Fuck face" Chloe said which made me laugh. "Well I can fuck a face hard, darl" Sean said making us all laugh.

"Grayson" I guys voice spoke. "I know" I said. "We talked before" I whisper to a tense Ethan.

"Yo,yo, I'm mark" a guy said walking with proud up to me.

"Oh, hi Mark." I said. He chuckled.

"Scar" a girl said rolling her eyes.

"Don't be rude" a guy voice said. "I'm Luke" he said smiling at me.

"Ok, I think we are done here" Ethan said grabbing my hand taking me somewhere. "They were nice" I said as we ran well, Ethan dragging me.

He didn't say anything.

Next thing I know, I'm pushed into a room.

"Wha-" I didn't get to say anything else till I felt a pair of lips on my neck.

My breath got caught in my throat, "your MINE." He says while sucking hard on the skin of my neck. "E-Ethan" I breathed. I move my neck to the side to give him more access. "Fuck.." I whispered. He kissed the spots where he made bruises on.

"There's more people to meet and there all sex addicts. I need you to be by my side." He whispered in my ear. "And I need to prove them that your mine"

He bit my ear lobe, his hands went down my back to my ass. "This is mine" He said gripping it making me bite my lip.

His hands went to my boobs, "these are mine" he kissed my chest.

His warm hands went down my stomach, I arched my back. Once his hand went to the place I wanted him more at, "And this right here" he said gripping my princess parts. I jumped, I was breathless.

"Your beautiful, delicious, princess parts is mine"

He rubbed my clit making me grip his hair, "and this is mine" He said kissing me as his hand was still on my princess parts. I moaned in his mouth making him groan.

"Those-sexy-whimpers-are-for-my-ears-only." He said between kisses. "E-Ethan...p-please" I whimper closing my eyes as his hand went faster. "Do you want daddy's cock?" He asked smirking  . "Y-yes" I struggle to get out.

He pulled his hand away, "To bad" he said and walked away leaving me wanting him. I scoffed, "fine..." I whispered to myself smirking. "I'll just make you frustrated today." I whisper once again.

I grabbed my stuff and went to my  class room.

••••

"Shut the fuck up!" May said as Jason was watching porn next to her. "At least grab some earbuds." I said. "I don't have any" He said continuing  to watch lesbian porn.

"Look at that, she's gonna cum hard" Jason said. "Your righ— shut up and stop watching it" May said making me giggle as some students came into the math class.

"Your man is in here" May said winking. "Yeah" I said. "Go tease him like you said you wanted to do." She said. I roll my eyes but, I get up and walk over to him.

"Hey" I said and sat down. "Hey beautiful" He said moving my chair closer to him.

"Turn to page...269" the math teacher said. "Then do 1-34"

I groan from the amount of hard question we are gonna do but, I'll just look the answers up later after school.

Ethan was listen to music and not paying any attention to me. I smirked:

Shit is going down!

I put my hand on his thigh, it didn't faze him yet, till I started to move higher. He grabbed my hand to make me stop, "What do you think you are doin?" He asked me. "Nothin" I said as he groans and let's go of my hand.

I place my hand on top of his bulge, "fuck" he whispers. I squeezed, he cleared his throat.

"Oh, baby"

I smirked and put my hand into his pants, I started to slowly move my hand up and down.

His head went rolling back, "You like that, daddy?" I asked with a hint of lust. "Oh, yes baby" he whispered while bitting his bottom lip. His hand went to my wrist and made me go faster on his length.

"Oh shit..fuck, just like that"

His eyes closed, "oh daddy, can't wait til I have your cock in my mouth." I whispered making sure nobody can hear us.

Good thing we are in the back!

"Mhm" he hummed. I went faster, his mouth was hanged open, "I'm s-so close" he said as I got slower.

I pulled my hand out of his pants, his eyes went big. "Alex!" He said. "Shh" the teacher hushed him. "Fuck off" Ethan said to the teacher as the teacher shook his head and looked down.

"What?" I asked.

"Finish me" he whispered holding his own dick. "You have a hand." I said. "Yeah but, your hand and maybe mouth is better" he said.

The bell rang, "saved by the bell" I said getting my stuff and walking out as I ran off to the bathrooms:

Me-guess we are even Ethan

Babe-I guess so but, this isn't over babygirl, I'm coming for you so don't hide

I just put my phone away and walked to my last class of the day which was Art. Fun!

A/N
Yo...I'm back bitchesss!

So I was gone for a while, sorry, I just very busy and also I just didn't have anything to write about. I've been focusing on my mental health, I'm have been really depressed lately and I wasn't gonna write but, the new vid they posted made me feel like I should do this. Once again, I'm so sorry and I'll write more for you!🖤🖤

I love you guys so much🖤🖤
Have a good day

~T😀