10

Alex
"Yo, Imma ride you so good!" May yells at someone as we were leaving school. "Who the fuck are you yelling at?" Jason asked coming up to us. "That kid right there" she said pointing to Rick. "You mean the football player and a player with the girls?" I asked. "Yes girl" she said as I look down and shake my head.

"Ok whatever"

I walked to my car alone but, I seen Ethan looking pissed while with his people. I really want to know what's he is hiding with them, he won't tell me shit about it.

Once I'm in my car, I started it up and left the school.

•••

Once I'm home, I went upstairs and decided to just lay on my bed and played music because music is my escape. While I was in deep throught, I started to think about Ethan's gang once again.

Like, what is he hiding?

I just want to know, all I know is that he's a gang leader. I get up from my bed because I heard my door bell ring a couple of times and it was getting annoying.

I rang again, "Give me a god damn second!" I yelled while walking to the door. Once I'm there I opened it to be surprised and scared.

A man grabbed my arms, "let me go!" I yelled in fear but, not showing it...much.

I started to kick and scream but, he put a cloth above my mouth. "We got her boss!" That man yelled as a man comes out in all black and tattoos. "Good," He says while smirking. I start to kick even more, The so called 'boss' comes to me, he puts his finger under my chin.

"Since he stole my girl, now I'm stealing his." His voice was deep and scary.

"HELP!" I tried to yell but, the cloth mumble it.

"Nice try, pretty little girl" and next thing you know, I'm pass out by a punch I received.

•••

My head was hurting, I was scared, I wanted Ethan. I looked down at my body to see bruises, cuts, dried blood and dried tears on my face.

"Wake up Twat" a voice said as they unlocked the door.

I didn't say anything, I couldn't. "Eat" He said while dropping a tray on nasty plop of food or whatever the fuck it is. The man kept looking at me, "I said fucking eat!" He yells as I shake my head.

I push the tray back, "ungrateful, huh?" He asked while looking at me. "You know, my boss gave me the right to do anything to you. All you have to be is alive." He says.

My eyes widen, he comes closer. "I could, torcher you or something that would make me feel better." He said while I felt his breath on my ear.

"Get the fuck away from me!" I yelled while kicking and punching trying to get home to back off of me. "Feisty" He says while smirking but, he wasn't smirking when I kicked him in the balls.

He drops down to the floor, "You fucking whore!" He said gripping his dick. "Fuck you" I said while trying to get up but, wasn't gonna happen because I was to weak and I was tied up. The man gets up and just leaves, I shrugged it off.

All I'm hoping is for Ethan to come and find me. I just hate it here!

•••

I lost track on how many days I've been here, I don't think anyone noticed. I'm so numb, I'm going sane, I'm hurt mentally and physically.

Through all these days,weeks, months, years, I have no fucking clue anymore. I've been raped, beaten, called mean names, and most of all lonely.

A person came into the cell, "the boss what's to see you Alexis" the man that was the first to rape me said. "Get the up!" He said while grabbing my arm.

Once I'm at the bosses room, the man knocks. "You got her?" The 'boss' asked. "Yep sir" the man said as they opened the door and shoved me in. "Sit" the boss said. I did what he said, "What do you want?" I asked not looking at him. "Don't be rude" he says.

I smirked, "what's rude anymore?" I asked as he stayed silent. "Rude isn't a word in the world. Everyone on earth is rude and we never noticed it."

"What the fuck do you mean?" He asked.

I look up still smirking, "rude isn't a fucking word here"

"Your insane" the man behind me said. "Your sick"

I'm still smirking, enjoying this dearly, "I'm not sick. I'm twisted. Sick makes it sound like there's a cure." I said. The boss smirked, "your going insane and I like it" He says making me laugh. "Everyone is insane, you will all be insane one way or another." I started to look around the room and I heard the voice I always hear.

"I wonder what's it like to kill you all for everything you did to me?" I asked while smiling. "I bet you all will be dead before y'all even realize it."

"You're a psychopath" the man said which made me smile. "I prefer creative" I said while the man who keeps calling me 'insane' picked me up. "I'm putting her in her cell" He says as the 'boss' nodded.

He took me to my home, the cell.

"Freak" He says and closed the door. I smirked to myself as I put my knees up to my chest.

"My reality is just different than yours" I said to myself. I just sit there like usual in my dark throughts that last forever.

•••

"PLEASE STOP!" I yelled while they started to cut open the old cuts. I was crying, "PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU!" I yelled while I was about to pass out from all the blood loss. "Let's stop for today guys, good job" the guy with a black mask on said. "You are all sick mother fuckers" I said.

The left me there, weak, bleeding, and helpless. My heart hurts, everything hurts.

I'm so done. I want Ethan back, I want my life back.

A/N
Boring...I'm so so so sorry. I'm distracted today for some odd reason.

I hope you are enjoying this book and please vote on it and show it love.

Also my new book came out called, 'STEP BROTHER' please check it out and show that one some love as well.

Well I love you guys so much, have a good day or night!

As always take care!!!

~T😈