17

Alex
"Hey Scar" I said as I was walking out of the store. She smiled, "Hey Alex!" She said back to me while walking with me. "Did you know Hannah and Alyssa are comin home today and they want to meet you?" She asked me. My face lights up, "oh, they want to meet me?" I asked.

"Yep, they are nice people just don't get on their bad sides or they will end your life." Scar said making me breath heavily.

"Oh, I'm excited."

"Same haven't seen them in a few months. Well nice talk, see you soon" Scar said. "Oh ok, bye Scar" I said. "Bye Alex" She said back as I went to my car and put all the things I bought in the back. Then I drove off to the house where everyone basically lives since, Micheal got a full time job.

•••

Today everyone isn't talking for some reason. Everyone hasn't texted me or anything. Every time I tried to call them, they would decline. This has been happening for a while now; I just feel alone now for some odd reason.

Barbra's funeral is tomorrow and I'm just stressed and sad about it all. I hate having this feeling, a feeling like you were just so happy then suddenly sadness hits you like a damn truck.

Might as well get used to it!

Then I remember that I'm going to Scars apartment so, I go up to my room and decided to actually look good for once.

(ABOVE)

Once I'm done getting dressed I did a Smokey eyes and a dark red lip. After that I went down stairs and went to my phone to see someone calling, it was Ethan.

"Hey" I said to him.

"Hey babygirl, What you doin?" He asked me.

"Oh nothing. Just got dressed and bout to go to a friends house." I said.

"Well please come back around 7 tonight princess." He said making me confused.

"Why?"

"Because daddy got a lil surprise for his princess." He said with a raspy voice.

I smirked, "ok daddy" I said.

"Love you baby" He said

"Love you to" I said and hung up.

I wasn't gonna tell him how I was feeling a couple hours ago so he wouldn't get worried. Lately me and Scar have been talking a lot so imma stop by her house because of 2 reasons, A-I wanna see her and B-Hannah and Alyssa is there, ready to meet me.

I went to my car and drove off to her house.

•••

"Alex this is Hannah, Hannah this is Alexis but, she likes Alex." Scar introduced us. "Nice to meet you" I said while shaking hands. "Same" She said back. "Alyssa this is Alex, Alex meet Alyssa" Scar introduced me and Alyssa.

"Nice to meet you to" I said shaking hands with her. "Nice to finally meet the girl who has been suckin Ethan's dick." Alyssa said. "Alyssa manners!" Hannah said making me giggle.

"I'm sorry mommy" Alyssa said. "You should be saying sorry to her and not me." Hannah said. "Fine" She said while looking at me.

"I'm sorry Alex for being a 5 year old" Alyssa apologized. "Y-your f-forgiven" I said laughing.

"Well, I guess you can say that Alyssa is the child of this group Alex" Scar said. "Yeah, no kidding" Hannah said. "Fuck off you stripper!" Alyssa said. "Hey, least I make good money!" Hannah said making my eyes go wide. "Aye, True" Alyssa said smiling.