34

Alex
"Oh my god, that dress is beautiful." May said. I looked at the dress she was looking at, "It's alright." I said.
"Um bitch, if I picked it, you gonna ware it." May said as I giggled.

She picked it up, "Alright girls, she said she will try this one on." May said.

I rolled my eyes as we walked to the dressing room. I opened the door and all the girls came in, "Wow, this is very big." Sam said.

"That's What She said." Scar said giggling. Everyone laughed, "Alright, try the damn thing on!" May said getting anxious.

I slip out of my clothes and try on the big poofy dress.

It hugged my breast and showed the top of them, it's was see through the top part. It had lace and backless; the lower gage is very big.

It was like a ball gown, "Damn, you looking Fine." Chole said.

I smiled, "Oh my fucking god, you look like a snack." Hannah said. "I'd eat that." Alyssa said.

We all laughed, "Do you think Ethan will like it?" I asked. All the girls looked at me like I was crazy, "He will tare you apart!" Sam said.

"Oh" I said not really knowing how to respond to that.

"How much tho?" May asked.

'Damnit, I hate prices.'

Scar went behind me and looked at the price tag, "Oh damn!" She said happily.

"How much?" I asked.

"It's only $3,800" she said as I shrugged.

"That's expensive." I said. "Do you want Ethan to be surprised or do you want him to be soft?" May asked.

I laughed at her, "Fine, I'll get the dress." I said as they a squealed.

I changed out of the dress and put all my clothes on. We went to the Employee and checked this dress out.

'This shit is crazy!'

•••

"Daddy?" I heard Rose ask. "Yes, sweetheart?" He asked back.
"Where do babies come from?" Rose asked.

I spit out my water, "Um, Alex!" Ethan said while sighing.

I sat beside him, "Well, Rose...Um."  I can't really say anything.

"One day, when you meet a person you dearly love. The person you get married to, the person you want to share your life with. They someday, will be very close. They share each other, it's called, 'Sex'." Ethan said as he looked at me.

"Its your turn." Ethan whispered.

"Hold on, let me and Rose talk." I said. Ethan got up, "You and mommy will talk." He said as she nodded. He walked out of the living room giving me a thumb-ups.

"What's 'Sex'?" Rose asked.

I sigh, "'Sex' is an action that adults do. See, a man has a penis and a woman has a vagina. The man will stick it in her and would put sperm into her. The eggs you have will capture the sperm and the baby will form." I describe some.

'I wanted it to be less detailed so, she couldn't be terrified. I tried to make it as kiddy as possible.'

"O-Oh...so what Hannah and Grayson were doing; they were having...'Sex'?" Rose asked.

"Yes."

"Oh, ok, imma tell uncle Gray!" She said as she skipped up the steps.

'I swear, that girl loves Grayson. She tells him everything.'

I saw Ethan coming in the living room, "That was different." Ethan said as I giggled and he sat next to me.

"At least that's over with," I said. "Just image when she gets a boy friend."

"I don't want to." Ethan said.

'I find it so cute that he's over protective with Rose.'

"Come on, Rose will grow up one day. She'll get a boyfriend that will kiss her and hold her hand." I said teasing him.

"Alexis, stop it. Ain't no little boy touching my little girl." He said.

"They will one day." I said softly while smirking

He looks at me, "Shut up!" He said as he put his forehead against mine. "No, you can't stop me." I said.

"Oh I can, all I have to do is put my big cock into your mouth." He said with a raspy voice.

I choked on my breath, "W-What?" I asked softly.

He leans in and kissed my lips, they felt really nice. They were soft and warm; they tasted like his gum.

He bit my lip and pulled back, I whimper. "Oh Alexis, you won't just be whimpering on our honeymoon. You'll be screaming until your throat hurts." He said as I felt his hand come to my throat.

"Or your throat will hurt because my cock will be down it."

I lean into his touch, "Is that a challenge?" I asked as he held my throat tighter.

"If you wanna make it then, yes." He said. I smirked, "Challenge excepted!" I said as I kissed his neck.

I kissed down his jaw; enjoying his clench jaw. I went up to his ear and nibbled on it.

"Fuck..."

I smirked, I went down and started to bite him. His skin felt so much warmer than mine, it felt nice between my teeth.

He bit his lip, "You're gonna get it soon." He groans out. I go up to his ear again:

"Good!"

•••

"So, does this look good?" Regina asked us. "Yes!" I said as I felt the pink roses between my fingers.

"Good!" She said.

She walked off as I turn toward Ethan, "Are you excited?" I asked. "Yes, I can't wait to call you Mrs. Dolan." He said as I smiled.

I looked around and everything was beautiful, it seemed so unreal.

"Is this really happening?" I asked him. "I think so." He said. "Life is changing and it's getting crazy." I said as he chuckled.

"But, this crazy is good." He said.

"How So?" I asked him. He looked into my eyes; his hands went to my hips. He pulled me closer, if that's any possible.

I wrap my arms around his neck, he brought his face close to my ear. I could feel his hot breath on my neck, I could hear his breathing.

"It's a good crazy because I'm marrying someone that I've been in love with since day 1. I'm bringing you into my family, I'm taking you to a place that nobody has ever seen with me. You are gonna be mines forever, I can't wait till that magical day is here. It's crazy how you took my seat and this is where we are at." He said as my heart melted.

My eyes tested up, his hand went to my cheek. "I love you." He whispered.

"God, I love you so much more than anything combine."

A/N
SOOOOOOOOO....Who ready for next time?!?!

I hoped y'all really liked this, it was everywhere but, it's kinda like a filler!

I want you guys to slay!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!

~T🤨