21

Alex
"Damn your so annoying" Grayson said to Ethan who was singing well, trying.
"Hey I'm the best at singing 'Poker Face'!" Ethan said. "Lady Gaga is the best at singing it!" Sam said. "Rude!" Ethan said as he still was singing.

I seen Rose in the corner of my eye, "Hey Rose" I said as she looked at me and smiled. "Hi Alexis" she said and walked to me and sat next to me. "You hungry?" I asked. "Yes!" She said.

We both walked to the kitchen and I got her some cereal. "Here you go!" I said and handed it to her. "Thank you so much!" She said as we both walked to the couch and sat down.

"Guys, would you like to introduce yourself." I said. I'm trying to make a good impression on Rose.

"Hey I'm Grayson."
"What's up? I'm Scar short for scarlet."
"Ethan Alexis boyfriend."
"The names Sam"
"Names Luke and I like to party"
"I'm just Sean"
"It's Hannah and Alyssa."
"I'm chole the mature one...maybe"

They all introduced themselves, "Hi names Rose." She said as she ate more cereal. "We know that, Alex tells us about you." Grayson said.
Rose giggled, "So E-Ethan, Right?" Rose asked.

"Yes darling" He said with a smile.

"What dose Pop Your Cherry mean?" Rose asked as everyone gasped or either laughed. "Um why are you asking?" Ethan asked as his face was confused and smirking from trying not to laugh.

"Because your shirt says it" She said as she pointed to his shirt. Everyone, even Ethan looked at his shirt.

"Um...well it mea-" Ethan was gonna finish but, Rose spoke again; "also I heard Hannah and Grayson talking about it."

We look at them who was rubbing the back of their necks, "oh Grayson, look at the pretty sunset." Hannah said while walking to the window and he follows. "Wow That is pretty." Grayson said as we all roll our eyes.

"Well, please tell me" She said. "It mea-" Ethan was interrupted again. "It slang for a girl that lost her virginity." Scar said to get it over with.

Rose looked confused, "virginity?" She asked. "We have a lot of work to do" I said.

•••

"Oh so, that's where babies come from" Rose said as everyone nobody nodded. "So there isn't a stork?" Rose said. "Nope Just Sperm and an egg you hold inside of you." I said. She was blushing a bit but, you couldn't tell because her skin was kinda dark from the sun and also the room was kinda dark as well.

"Ok me and Alex needs to talk." Ethan said grabbing my hand and walking up the steps. He walked into our room, "Wha-" I was interrupted by him because he put his hand above my mouth.

"Don't talk, just listen."

His Dominants was kinda turn me hella on.

"I wanna make a promise, a promise that I will always love you; I will always protect you. I will be with you forever because I love you. I wanna wake up next to you every day an see that beautiful face every morning in bed. I wanna call you mine forever. I want you to be with me till the day we die." He started to get down on one knee, I gasped from the surprised.

"With this promise ring is the 2nd step into a relationship but, I want you to look at this ring and think about me and how we will never end because our love is stronger than any other. You are the girl of my dreams and I want you to expect this promise ring for us to married one day even tho we are now 18. I just love you so much so, please put this ring on so, you can be mine and I know it." He said.

My eyes were glossy, my heart was melted. "Y-yes" I said and put the ring on my ring finger. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him up and kissed him. My arms wrapped around his neck.

His hand went to my cheek to whip my tears away which I didn't even know they were there. "God-I-love-you" I said between kisses. "I-love-you-more" He said between kisses as well.

We pull away, "not possible" I said. "Yes it is" He said as his hands went to my hips and my hands to his shoulders. "Nope" I said an pecked his lips. "Yes!" He said and also pecked mine. "No!" I said and kissed him longer. "Ye-" he got interrupted by me.

"Babe, stop, I love you more and that's final" I said. "I'll let you think that" he said as I rolled my eyes.

I took a full glance at the ring and it was gorgeous, it had a big diamond in the missed and on the band of the ring, it had little diamonds and around the big diamond in the middle.

"It's gorgeous." I said. "Well I wanted to get something gorgeous for someone so gorgeous. To be honesty, I think you're more beautiful Alex." He said making my heart melt even more if that even possible.

"Ethan stop!" I said blushed hard- core.  "No, I love to see the affect on you." Ethan said as I smiled. "And you blushing is so cute babe." He said being sweet.

"Aww"

We look at the door to see everyone looking in and hearing everything. "What the hell guys!" Ethan said. "You can't just spy on us" I said to them. "Well, we heard a thump and we thought someone was hurt." Hannah said. "Why would someone be hurt?" I asked.

"Well, hard-core sex Alex! He could if hurt you to bad" Hannah said as me and Ethan both groan. "Hannah, really?" Ethan asked. "It's possible" she said.

"She's kinda has a point Ethan" I said as he rolls his eyes. "But, Anyway, let me see the ring." Almost all the girls said.

I walked over to them and showed them the ring and they all squealed, "Yas girl slay Bitch" Alyssa said.

I smiled, this is gonna be a fun little thing in the future.

A/N
DOUBLE UPDATE!

Anyway I have nothing to say but, I love you guys very much and please just be yourself and not no wanna be fake ass hoe!

I LOVE YOU

~T🌮