41

Alex
Shots were heard, screams we near us. The unground was so dark that you couldn't even see your hand move in front of your own face. I was starting to freak the hell out; Rose was frighten and wanted Ethan.

"We are almost there guys, the faster we go the faster we get there!" Scar said while jogging.

"Where are you taking us?" I asked as I put Rose on my back. Her small arms wrap around my neck while her legs wrapped around me. I put my arms under her knees so she would stay up.

"To the deepest part of the house." Scar said steadily.

My eye brows knitted together, "What do you mean?"

She stopped with a smirk, "This part is very secretive...only Ethan has taken me down here because he trusted me to keep it away from everyone else."

"Wo-" before I could finish, a deep dark voice interrupted me.

"Where do you think you lovely ladies, are going?" A man suddenly step out of the dark.

He was warring all black with a SnapBack on. He was very tall with tan skin and black hair. He eyes were a very light baby blue; he had tattoos and piecing for days.

"Who are you? What do you want from us?"I heard Scar asked while shielding me and Rose.

I felt Rose grip tighter around me, "It's not me that needs something...it's the boss who does." He said with a evil smirk.

"What do your little boss need? Money? Guns?" Scar asked.

"Well...he heard that Mr. Dolan got himself a Mrs. Dolan." He said with a tone that could make people question their ability with such things.

"That's non of your business!" I spit out with anger.

He smiled, "Finally, the girl speaks." he starts to chuckle, "I bet you're the wife, yeah?"

"Fuck off."

I gave Rose to Scar, "You're a feisty little one." He suddenly says as I growl.
"What does he want from me?" I asked with crossed arms.

"Ah, right, my boss would like you to come with me. He has been waiting for you." He expressed to me.

"Um, no! I'm not going with you!" I said as I take a step back.

"Oh but, sweetheart, you are." And that's all I remember as the darkness took over me.

•••

"Ouch!" I squeal as my head hurt badly. My head, my body, and everything else was killing me. I tried to move me arms but, I couldn't. They just sat there like they were numb.

I look down to discover that I'm tied to a chair. Panic started rise within me, I tried to wiggle more and more but, I was going anywhere.

"Are you done now?" I heard a familiar voice ask me.

I look around to see a dark figure standing in the darkest corner.

"No!"

I heard a deep chuckle, "Always feisty...just how I remember."

I stopped moving, "What?" I asked without thinking twice. "Oh Alex," The man said as he came out of the dark corner.

The man look oddly familiar, he had brown hair, light green eyes with tan skin and a lip piecing. My eyes widen as I realized who the man is.

"You remember me now, kitten?"

My mouth went dry, "R-Ryder."

Ryder, my cousin, has kidnap me and start a war with Ethan.