13

Alex
"Fuck off" I said hitting Sam because of what she said. "Abuse" Sam said as Arron laughed.

After 2 hours with him, we've became friends.

"I can't do anything about it" Arron said. "And maybe you liked it"

"No, I don't like it!" Same said. I giggled, "I love it" Sam continued making me die and same with Arron.

"So Alex, why are you in this nut shell?" Arron asked me. "Um, I was basically taken from a group of guys and they raped me and did other things." I said.

"Damn.." Arron whispered. "And So now, the people here think I'm crazy and that I need help" I said.

"Well, it can be traumatizing" Arron said as I roll my eyes. "Traumatizing our asses" Sam said. "Wait, What? You had the same thing?" I asked. "Kinda of but, it was my brother who did that stuff" Sam said as I hugged her and same with Arron.

"Honestly, I want you guys to meet my friends. You would love May, Sam." I said. "And Arron, you would like Jason." I said as Arron smiled. "That would be awesome to see them" Sam said. "True" Arron said.

"Arron, when did you get the job for working here?" Sam asked out of nowhere. "Well, I got the job 4 months ago." He said. "But, don't you have to be like 30 to work here because of your age. Oh, wait! How old are you?" I asked.

"I'm 20 and no, you don't have to be 30 to work in a place like this. I'm just a helper with things that isn't very important." He explains.

"Oh" Sam and me both said.

"I wonder when we get out?" I asked. "I don't know" Sam said. "I could find out" Arron said. "Really!?" Sam asked. "Yeah, I just need to get into the files." Arron said as me and Sam both smile. "Can you please find out for us!" I said.

"Sure"

"Thank you!" Me and Sam said hugging him to death.

•••

Arron came back, "So?" I asked. "Y'all can leave when you two are mentally stable which usually takes about 4 months to do." He says as me and Sam both groan.

"Aye, at least we can still be together" Sam said. "True" I said. As we sat there, my eyes Brighten. "Dude, you got to meet Barbra here" I said getting up as they also got up.

"Barbra?!" I yelled.

"I'm Barbra" I heard. I turn my head and seen her playing chess in the cold room with everyone who was older was at.

"I would like to introduce my two friends." I said looking in her fragile blue eyes. "This is Sam and Arron, guys this is Barbra" I said.

"Nice to meet you" Sam said. "Same dear" Barbra said. "It's lovely to meet you Barbra." Arron said. "Nice to meet you as well, honey" Barbra said.

"So Barbra, how have you been?" I asked her. "Good I believe." She says. "What do you mean, 'I believe'?" Arron asked her.

"I don't know" she says as we smiled. "It's just that, I'm here and I want to see my grand children before I'm gone forever."

I frown, "don't worry Barbra, We will get you out." I said. "Thank you guys!" Barbra said as we all smiled and hugged the sweet old lady.

•••

"Arron!" Mrs. King said. He walked up to her, "Yes?" He asked. "What did there blood results say?" She asked. Arron took out the results, "Well, the blood didn't say anything about the mental health. I told you Mrs. King, doing blood work wasn't the answer." Arron said.

"He told you!" I said laughing. "Be quite!" She said. "Bitch please, you don't tell her to shut up because she'll beat your ass and we wouldn't have a problem with it." Sam said as everyone chuckled expect Mrs. King.

Mrs. King rolled her eyes, "so, what next?" Mrs. King asked. "Mrs. King, I believe that we shouldn't do this because it's not gonna prove anything. We need to just help these girls till there better." Arron said. "No Arron, we need to find out now!" Mrs. King said to him.

"Well, He did say that there's nothing you guys can do so, leave!" I said. "I didn't ask you Alex" Mrs. king said. "I know you didn't ask me, I just don't give any fucks at what you say." I said.

"You tell her!" Sam said making me giggle.

Mrs. King growled and left. "Oh my god Alex, she's pissed as fuck." Arron said. "Good" I said. Sam high-fives me, "damn girl" she said.

"So, what's gonna happen now?" I asked. "Nothing is gonna happen." Arron said. "She was so nice at first but, now she's a fucking bitch that thinks she's all this and that." Sam said. "Well, her husband is rich and she got all of his money." Arron said.

"Who's her husband?" Sam asked. "My d-dad" Arron said struggling to get that out. "Is She your mother?" I asked.

"Oh hell no!" He said. "My mother just left me with my dad when I was little." He said. I frown and so did Sam, we hugged him. " imma kill that bitch" I said. "Chill" Arron said chuckling.

"She took all of my dads money, she loves his money with all of her life. I think she just married for the money." Arron said. "She does look like that type of person to do that" I said. "True" Sam said.

"And that's also how I got this job." He finally finished. "It would be awesome working here, you can help people who actually needs it." Sam said. "I know right" I said. "Sometimes it can be emotional because one point or another they will have to be released." Arron said.

I turn my head to the side, "What do you mean, 'Released?'" I asked. "After a long period of time your in here, you will have to be put down." Arron said answering my question.

"Like..death?" Sam asked.

"Yep" Arron said.

"This shit is sounding like the book called, 'The Giver' and thats fucked up." I said.

"Oh my fucking god Alex" Arron said laughing. "I love that book!" Sam said laughing as well. "I love Jonas...he makes me happy!" Sam said.

"No dude, Fiona is awesome. I love how she has red hair and doesn't know it but, Jonas does." Arron said making me and Sam giggle.

"No, The Giver is better, he has all the memories locked up for Jonas. I live for it" I said. "Wow, geeks much?" A voice said.

We look up at the door to see a lady in all white with light blue gloves. "We might be geeks but, at least we are smart and not dumb like someone I know." I said looking at Sam and same with Arron.

"Hey, I'm not that dumb! Right?" Sam asked us. "Do you want me to answer that?" I asked smirking. "Probably not" she confessed.

"Well, that's true" the lady said while existing the room.
Me and the two others are smiling and laughing.

A/N
I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS UPDATE AND ENJOYED BECAUSE I DID.

WHY IS THAT PIC^^^SO FUCKING HOT...I DON'T GET THAT SHIT

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH IT KILLS ME!!!!!!!!!

~T😀