39

Alex
Ethan starts to take us to the bed. My legs still wrapped around his waist as for my hands are in his hair. He slowly lays me down while kissing.

"Oh baby," Ethan said while taking his lips off mine to go down my neck. "You have no idea what's gonna happen tonight."

I felt the blush rising up my neck. My hips started to thrust up;trying to make some friction.

Ethan started to kiss up my neck to my lips. His lips were on mine; his hand went to my hair and made a messy pony tail. He pulled on it making me whimper from the pain and pleasure.

His hips started to thrust like mine, "Fuck..." he groans into my mouth.

I put my hands on toned chest, I started to slowly slide my hands down his chest. Once my hands got to his lower abdomen; he tensed up.

He tighten and pulled harder onto the pony tail he made in my hair. "Time to amaze you." I said kinda raspy.

I pushed him on his back while keeping my hands to his waist line. I smirk as I seen he was bitting his lip.

I put one of my fingers under his waist line, close enough to touch his length.
His hand went on top of mine, "Please..don't tease me." He said trying to push my hand down to his length.

I smirked, once I wrapped my hand around his hard length; he groans.
I left my hand still, "Alexis...move!" His back arched, mouth opened with his eyes shut tight.

I squeezed while going up, I run my thumb over his tip. I felt all the pre-cum.

I heard a sharp inhale, I look up to see Ethan watching me. He grabs the back of my head and kissed my lips roughly.
He put all of his frustrations into the kiss.

I went faster with my hand, he starts to moan in my mouth. Heavy breathing coming from Ethan, "Oh my G-God." He whispered softly to himself.

I felt him twitch in my hand, "Are you close? Can you please cum for me." I demand.

"Oh, fuck me." Ethan groans.

I suddenly felt a warm substance dripping on my hand. I go slowly just to ease his high.

His chest going up and down as I pulled my hand out. I bring my hand up to my mouth, sucking off what he left for me.

The salty substance in my move which I swallow. Ethan looks at me; amused.

I smirked, "Amazed enough?"

He doesn't even respond, he just pushes me out the way, onto my back.
He put his hands on my wrist and pinned them above my head.

"I'm impressed, babygirl," he said while chuckling. "But, you brought the best out."

His eyes darken by the second, his lips twitched into a smirk. He pulled one hand away from my wrist.

I felt his large warm hand, moving down between my breast. He kept going down until I felt him playing with my waist line.

He leans in, close to my ear. I could feel his breath on my neck making me shiver.

"You're mine," He said as I felt his peck the side of my neck.

"Hold on."

I sit up and pulled my shirt off with my bra. Ethan eyes widen, "Oh Alexis, what are you doing to me?" He asked me as I felt him reconnected our lips.

He kiss me like I was the last water bottle on Earth. So much passion into it.

Ethan decided to pull away; his hands went to my black jeans and started to undo them. He pulled them down my legs, kissing my legs while going down.