38

Alex
'Attention all fellow riders, we will be landing in our destination in 10 minutes! Hold on tight!'

My eyes widen, "Ethan, we are gonna land in a few." I said as I shook him awake.

Ethan's eyes snapped open, "Who's hurt?" He asked as I smiled. "Are you ok?" I asked as he rubbed his eyes. "I think so." He said back.

I giggled, "Did you hear what I said before?"

"Was it important?"

"Maybe."

"What is it?" He asked me.

"We are landing in 10 minutes." I said.
"Alright." He said back to me.

*10 minutes later*

As I laid my head back down, the plane started to go down. I felt pressure on my ears;they started to pop.

I winced at the odd feeling on my ears. As the plane started to shake, I grabbed onto Ethan's hand. I seen him glancing at our hands in the corner of my eye.

I gripped harder as I felt Ethan's thumb making circles on the back of my hand. I sighed, "This plane better land soon!" I said as I heard him chuckle.

"Look," Ethan said while pointing out the window. "We are gonna land real soon."

I turn my head to see the ground, "Thank god!" I said chuckling myself.

He smiled, "Do you know where we are?" He asked.

"No."

"Well babygirl, we are officially in Australia."

My eyes widen, "Oh my God, Ethan!" I said as I felt the plane slow down. He smiled at me, "I know how much you wanted to come here." He said back.

I unbuckled myself and got on his lap. We were in the back and the only ones in the row.

'I don't see a problem.'

Ethan's hands slowly went upon my waist as for my hands, they were in his hair. My lips went to his; they were so soft but, cold. I felt everything around me stop; slow motion.

Ethan squeezed harder while my hairs tugged harder. He groans, "Excuse me, we would like you two to stop. We don't like PDA." An employee interrupted us.

"Oh, sorry ma'am, we'll stop." Ethan said as she smiled and nodded.

'We have final landed in Australia! I hope you enjoyed the ride and Australia it's self.' The pilot said throughout the speakers.

Everyone started to get up so, me and Ethan did as well.

"Let's get the fuck outta here." I whispered as Ethan laughed.

•••

Everything is so weird here and different. In Australia, you drive on left and in America, you drive on the right.
The steeling wheel is on the Left in Australia and America is vice versa.
The language is different as well, which I knew that.

"Where to mate?" The Uber driver asked. "To the..." Ethan suddenly leaned in closer to the driver and whispered it.

Ethan sat back down, "Oh, I got you." He said to Ethan.

After a few seconds of awkward silence, the driver started to talk. "So, is it you two's first time in Australia?" The driver asked us.

"Yes." Ethan said.

"You'll enjoy it mate, this country is great. Especially if it's your first time here." He said to us.

I smiled, "What's here?" I asked. "Well, that's for you to adventure and find out." He said.

"I love adventuring anyway." I said as he chuckled softly.

"You look like the one too."

"Thanks?"

After that, everything was dead silent. I felt Ethan's arm wrap around me, possessively.

He started to get tense, "You ok?" I asked. He looks down at me, "Yeah." He said as I sighed.

'He's not alright.'

"Well, here is your stop." The driver said. "Thanks man." Ethan said as he started to pull out money.

"Nah mate, it's on me. Have fun love birds." He said as I started to get my things out of the car.

Ethan got his stuff, "We will." Ethan said as the man chuckled.

He started I drive off as I waited for Ethan, "You're so slow." I said with a giggle. "And?" He asked me sarcastically.

I scoffed but, looked up to see a big building. There was a sign that read:

'Where we take you to neverland.'

"Let's go!" He said while he grabbed his stuff. We started to walk into the building.

The building had many paintings and a big window that showed the big bright blue ocean. The white sand so clean with the sun beating down on the ocean making it shine.

"Hello, How may we help you?" And employee asked us.

"Hello, we are looking for a ride to the islands." Ethan said.

"Alright, we do have a ride ready for you." She said to Ethan.

"We'll take it." Ethan said as we got our stuff ready. "Are we taking a boat?" I asked. "Yes." He said back to me.

•••

Wind in my hair, sun beating down on my skin. I look over to Ethan seeing him smiling.

I smiled.

'This amazing. Ethan makes it better.'

The boat started to slow down, I look around but, all I saw was Ethan's hands.

"Not yet, babygirl." Ethan whispered in my ear.

I felt the boat slowly stop, "Alright Mr and Mrs. Dolan, we have finally reached our stop." The boat instructor said.

I smiled at the thought of my last name being, 'Dolan.'

"Thank you so much!" Ethan said as I felt him wrapping his arms around me.

One under my legs and one on my back, holding me up. "Keep those beautiful eyes closed." He whispered as I felt him walking.

I closed my eyes while smiling. "When can I open them?" I asked him.

He chuckled, "I guess you can now."

I smiled and opened my eyes, my jaw dropped. The lights shining in my eyes, the door was made of glass. The house was beautiful, it had everything I ever wanted. The beach was in front of the house.

"E-Ethan, it's beautiful." I said as my hand covered my mouth. He walks in front of me with a smirk.

"I was hoping you would like it." He said. "I love it." I said as my eyes went on him.

I grabbed the back of his neck and connected my lips on his. His hands went to the small of my back; he cupped my cheek.

My hands played the small hairs around his neck.

His hands went to my thighs, "Jump." He whispered.

I did what he said; he wrapped my legs around his waist.

'This is where I belong; I belong in Ethan's arms.'

A/N
Hey, sorry I was gone again.

Wattpad is being stupid rn!

I LOVE YOU ALL!

Sc-Tottiehottie

^If anyone want to talk.

~T💖