9

Alex
"What do you mean?" I asked like an innocent person. He smirks, he then walks to me; I had my legs spread by him. "Never tease daddy." He says making me have a fire in my stomach. He started to kiss up my neck slowly, his lips felt so good on my neck.

"F-fuck"

He slowly moved his hand down my exposed body to my core, "do you want daddy?" He asked while his fingers went into me, touching my walls.

"Holy Fuck!"

"You like this?" He asked with a smirk and moved his fingers faster and touching my front wall. "Yes daddy!" I said arching my back in pure bliss. "But, I bet you want this" He says while grabbing my hand and bringing it to his length.

I grip on to it, "oh my god" he groans softly. I took his hand away from me and got on top of him, "I'm tired of playing." I said and took his clothes off.

"Eager?"

"Very" I said as I took his pants off. I pulled his boxers off, I smirk and softly put my hand on his tip. "Mmm, fuck" he moans.

I lick the tip, "oh,oh, s-shit"

"You want more?" I asked. "Yes." He says as he was laying on his back. I climb on top of him and go down on his dick. "So, So t-tight" he moans as my head went back.

His hands went onto my hips, my hands went to his chest to hold myself up.

I went faster, "Oh Daddy!" I moan while he was bitting his lip hard. Suddenly, he flip us over, so now I'm on the bottom and he is on top of me. His hips thrust harder into me, "ah, fuck me!" He said going faster.

My walls clenched around him, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" I yelled over and over again. "I'm so c-close" I said while arching my back.

"So fucking deep"

"Can I cum daddy?" I asked while kissing his lips. "Yes sweetheart, cum for daddy" he says making me cum in seconds. He pulled out and jerked off till he spilled on my stomach.

He clasped next to me, "dear lord, that was the best" he says. "Fuck.." I said breathing heavily and same with Ethan.

"Where my brother?" I asked. "He's at Brittney's House" He said.

"Probably because they want head" I said. "Most likely." Ethan said making me giggle because it's true. He kissed my forehead; the spot where it means that they actually care about you.

"I love you babygirl" He says making my heart on fire. "I love you to Ethan" I said kissing his lips as his arms wrapped around me.

•••

"I'm slim thicc" May said making me laugh and same with Jason. "Bitch, Alex is slim thicc...your just a potato" Jason said making me hit him. "She's slim thicc, I'm not slim thicc" I said.

"He's actually right Alex, you slim thicc as fuck." May said making me giggle and blush. "Nah" I said. "Stop saying 'nah' our mom has been saying that!" Jason said as he got his books out of his book bag. "Then imma stop saying it because it's not cool anymore." I said.

"When was it ever cool?" May asked me. "It's was cool because I was saying it first" Jason said. "If So then, it would be called lame as fuck" I said.

"She got you good." May said laughing. "You all are bitches" Jason said while glaring at us. "Jason, we are bad bitches" I said and flipped my hair and same with May. "Shut up" He says making us giggle because he never wins with us.

"Wow girl, when did you get hickeys?" Jason said. "What?" I asked trying not to see like I new. "Holy shit, there's a lot, do you have a skin condition or something?" May asked.

"Um-um-no no- what are we talking about?" I asked while looking away. May and Jason both smiled, "My Bitch just got laid!" May said as everyone was looking at us. "Go back and watch porn you fuckers!" Jason said.

Everyone followed his directions, "Damn, So dominant" a voice said which was Jack. "Well people do like me so" Jason said. "Cocky" I said. "Very much" Jason said

See everyone follows Jason because he's is like the God here. Everyone loved him here because firstly he plays football and he has connections with people. Everyone thinks I'm lucky because me and Jason are friends and same with May, they are like the famous people here. They are like Kylie and Kendal Jenner here.

"I'm hungry" May says. "Your always hungry" Jason says. "Are you calling me fat?" May said shocked. "No May, I'm calling you a have eater" Jason said smirking. "You slut ass hoe bag!" May said hitting the back of his head making me and jack laugh.

"Hey, isn't that your boy toy" jack says pointing over to Ethan. "He isn't my 'Boy Toy' he's my baby" I said and started to walk to Ethan which was just standing there watching me.

"You look beautiful" Ethan said grabbing my hips. I kissed his lips, "you look better" I said and smiled. He smiled, "You throught" He said. I roll my eyes, "I see your not hanging with your so called 'Gang'" I said. "Well, I mostly hang with them after school" he says.

"Maybe I can hang with them as well" I said. He smirked, "since I marked you, Yes you can." He says looking at the hickeys he gave me and bit his lip. "If they weren't there, I would still be loyal." I said kissing his jaw. "Damn, not here baby" He said still kissing his jaw. "Why?" I whispered while sucking on his sweet spot.

"Cause I don't want people to hear those sexy moans of yours." He said while I still sucked on his skin. His hand were still on my hips, "but, I'm just marking what's mine" I said seductively.

"Babygirl" He hums softly. I kissed the spots where I marked, "now this keeps all the hoe's away" I said smirking while walking to my first class.

•••

"So let's talk about Sex kids" our health teacher said. Everyone groaned, Jason raised his hand, "but why teach, everyone here already lost there v-card except Shelby" he said making everyone laugh expect Shelby.

"That's enough but, seriously" Mrs. Gross said. "Don't have sex, you will get pregnant and die." She says mocking 'Mean Girls' "stop taking creds from 'Mean Girls'" I said.

She rolled her eyes, "ok so, do you guys have any questions about sex since y'all know everything?" She asked us. Of course May throws her hand up, "Yes May" the teacher says.

May looked at me and smirked, "You had sex right?" She asked. "Yeah" the teacher says. "So, are you chocolate or vanilla?" May asked. Everyone laughed, "what does that mean?" Mrs. Gross asked smiling. I giggled, "it means do you like it regular or Spicy" I said.

"You guys are nasty" the teacher said. "I like it spicy"

"Ayyeee!" Everyone said.

•••

"No you didn't!" May said as we walked down the hallways. "You gave him hickeys today"

"Yeah, he told me to stop but, did I listen?" I asked. "No"

"Damn, you got daddy hard then" she said. "I heard 'Hard'" Jason said coming into the conversation me and May are having. "Yeah but, your not" I said. "Why you lookin?" Jason asked smirking. "Dude, if you were hard, you could barely tell because you have a small dick." May said.

"How do you know if I do?" Jason asked. "Your a fuck tard, we are twins and I seen your dick." She said hitting the back of his head. "Stop hitting my head!" He said. "It might make you smarter if I do" she says making me laugh. "Ok, rude as fuck" He said as I look down and shake my head.

"Oh my lord." I said walking away for my next period of the day and it was the last. It was Maths...FUCK MY LIFE.

A/N
Heyyyyy
Did you guys like this? Yes? No? Okay!

This girl at my school is now dating my ex boyfriend..fun.
She was once my best friend till she did this, I didn't even tell her if she can bc I think she should of asked bc I loved him but, I don't know. FML

Well since we are over with that..I love every single one of you BISHES!🖤

~T😍