24

Alex///Just start it!
All I can see is darkness but, I could hear voices. "So, she's in a coma?" I heard Ethan ask. I was trying to open my eyes, I'm wanting to scream but, nothing came out.

"I'm afraid so." The doctor said which sounded familiar. "Do you know when she will come out of it?" Ethan asked. "No, we do not have a result of that." The doctor said. "Ok, thank you Doctor. Scene." Ethan said.

Oh that's who it is!

"No problem, Mr. Dolan. I'm so sorry this happened to you." He said. He is a really sweet doctor. "Thank you" Ethan said as I heard the door open.

"Oh Alex," Ethan began. "Why did you do it?" He asked.

'Because I wanted the pain to go away!'

"I love you so much, just please wake up. Everyone misses you, Rose won't stop talking about you. We always have to tell her that you need some time alone but, that excuse won't last for so long." Ethan said as I felt him put his head on the hospital bed.

'Oh Ethan, I love you too! I miss everyone too!'

"Your like her mom, Alex. She needs a guidance from you, she won't talk to me. She just wants you because she trusts you. She loves you so much, she even told me to read this letter to you if I saw you." He said as I heard a paper ruffles.

"She said, Hi mommy, I miss you. Please come back, I need you here with me. Every time Your with me I feel better, mommy. Did I do something? I hope I didn't because, I love you and I don't want you away forever. I get you want some time alone for a bit but, how much is a bit? Please don't be gone for to much longer, I love you mommy. From Rosie."  Ethan said as my heart melted.

'I love you to Rose!'

"I miss you to, princess. Ever since I saw you in that bathroom, On the damn floor bleeding. I haven't been thinking straight or even talking to anyone. Just please wake up baby, I have to go. I love you so god damn much." He said and I felt him kiss my forehead.

'I love you to, Ethan! Don't worry I'll be up soon...I'll try!'

I heard the door open and closed, now it's just me. Silence took over me and so did darkness.

•••

I don't know what day it is or what month or anything. I know it's been a while, it's been a while since I heard my voice in my head and no others.

I heard the door open, I heard them walking in. "Let's see, you need more liquids." I heard them whispered. "Oh Alexis, they all miss you." The doctor said which was Doctor. Scene.

I heard the door open and close again, maybe he left. I tried to open my eyes once again. Something surprised me, I saw light. A white light, it blinded me.

My head started to hurt, I was to afraid to move. I saw Doctor, Scene walking in. He finally looked at me, "Oh shit, your a wake!" He said while walking over to me. "Excuse me from my bad langue but, does anything hurt?" He asked while pushing the buttons on the wall if there was ever an emergency.

The nurses walked in, "Get Ethan Dolan on the phone and tell him, his girlfriend is wake." Doctor, Scene said as they all nodded. "Um, my head kinda hurts" I said. He got some medicine, "Take this" He said while handing me two painkillers and a cup of water to down it with.

I put the pills in my mouth and drink the water. It felt good having cold water down my dry ass throat mouth.
"T-Thank y-you" I said. "How long was I in a coma?" I asked. "7 weeks" He said which made me stunned.

A nurse came in, "Ethan is on his way" she said as I got excited and the doctor nodded. "Let's wait" he said and sat down.

•••

I heard my door open as I saw Ethan running in and jumping on my bed. He put my head in his neck and my arms around his waist. His face was in my neck and his arms around my waist.

"Fuck, don't do that ever again. I thought I lost you!" He said as I started to cry. "I-I'm s-so s-sorry" I said while sobbing. "It's ok beautiful, j-just don't do it again. I missed you so much" He said as I saw everyone walking in and closing the door for more privacy.

Everyone was talking, Ethan kissed my lips. It felt so good to feel them again, I haven't felt them in like years.

Ethan backed away but, still held my hand. I saw Rose holding Grayson hand.

"Can I Please hug her now?" She asked. "Yeah, kiddo" He said as she ran and jumped in the bed with me and Ethan.

"I missed you mommy" she said and had her little arms around me and her head in my neck. "I missed you to Rosie" I said and kissed her forehead. "Where did you go?" She asked. "Um, I decided to take a break." I said as she smiled.

"All That matters is that your here." She said as I hugged her tighter. "And I'm here to stay" I whispered in her ear.

•••

Today is the day, I'm coming home. Ethan is picking me up, "You got everything?" The nurse asked. "Yep" I said as she helped me down while, I was in a wheel chair.

Once I was outside, I saw Ethan in his Black Corvette. He put my things into the back and helped me into the car.

"Mommy!" I heard Rose yelled as I look  behind me. She was in her pink booster seat, "Hi Rose" I said. Ethan started to drive, "How are you doing?" Ethan asked me. "I'm doing fine, happy I got out of their and now I'm with my family." I said as he smiled. "Glade you got out as well" He said and kissed me at a stop light.

"Eww, that's gross" Rose said making me and Ethan both laughed.

•••

Everyone started to put pity on me, I didn't like it. Scar was in the kitchen cooking soup for me and Rose.

"Hey, mommy! Look, I made a bunny colorful!" Rose said showing me a colored bunny. "It's very nice" I said as I smiled then, going back to coloring my flower.

"Daddy!" Rose said while getting up and running to Ethan. Ethan picked her up, "Whats up?" He asked her as he sat down on the couch.

"The sky!" She said making me and Ethan chuckle. "Where did you get that joke from?" I asked. "Gray told me it" She said.

"You bet I did" Grayson said while walking in with Hannah. He sat down next to me, while Hannah sat on his lap.

"But, I told you it first." Hannah said. "Don't tell them that, I want them to think I'm smart!" Grayson said making us all laugh. "Grayson, hunny, we know you ain't smart." Hannah said. "I am to!" He said.

"No bud, your not. Even mom said it" Ethan said. "She said that?" Grayson asked while looking down.

"Yeah"

"Well dam-" I interrupted him by clearing my voice. He got the hint, "Well darn it!" He said as I nod to him.

Once I was done with the coloring, I gave it to Rose. "Look Rose, I colored a flower. The flower is called, Rose. I colored it red because red means...love. I love you with all my heart." I said as she smiled and hugged me. "I love you to" She said and I hugged back.

"I love my baby's." Ethan said while hugging us as well.

A/N
Made a double update!

I'm proud of myself about this update for some god damn reason...do you know???

SnapChat: Tottiehottie

Guys I can't believe my best friend..well more like sisters birthday is in 4 days!! Ahhhh...I'm so happy😁 but, sad because I can't celebrate it with her😭 Someday Hannah, just someday. Y'all should follow her hannahbears1122

I LOVE YOU ALL MY LIL ASS CLOWNS!

~T🤬