42

Alex (Not edited)
"You're so beautiful," Ryder says as he played with my hair. Every touch he makes, makes me feel more dirty and worthless. I just want to go home and back to Ethan.

"I can't believe the killer took me away from you. He kissed what is mine and touched what is mine." Ryder kisses my check down my neck.

"I'm not yours!" I said strictly.

"I'm way better than him, Alexis!" He yells at me. "How? Least he showed me respect and actually loves me!" I yelled getting frustrated and tired of sitting in this damn chair.

"Oh baby, he wasn't like that back then," he says chuckling. "What do you mean?" I asked glaring at him.

"Ethan hasn't told you...has he?" He asked with a smirk.

"Told me what?" I asked now very curious.

"Well dear, he wasn't so nice before," he says. He looks up to me, "Ethan was more involved with his little gang and the environment."

My eye brow knitted together, "He used to kill so much for money, he used to steal, and kidnap." Ryder says as my mouth widen.

'Ethan...my Ethan wouldn't do that! Would he? He has the ability to! How many did he kill?'

I shake my head, trying to get the thoughts out my head. "Why should I believe you?" I asked coldly.

He smiles, "Because kitten, I have evidence that he isn't so sweet."

Confusion stroke me, "And what's that?" I asked.

He sighs, "Remember Akihla?"

I nodded, "She was killed, yeah?" He asked. I softly mumbled, 'Yeah.'
"Well, he was the one that killed my Akihla." He says with anger.

Akihla was his closest friend he had. They were attached hip-to-hip. They were best friend goals; they cared so much about each other. One day, she was taken and we couldn't find her for months till, her corpse was found in a ditch on the side of the highway.

"H-He w-wouldn't." I said as tears crept to my eyes. "Oh baby, he would and he did." Ryder says.

My heart broken, I've always wondered who has killed her. The man I married killed her! This all doesn't make any sense. Is he tryna trick me? What's his little evil plan?

I can't believe it right now, my head hurts and I just...just don't wanna think. I just want to forget this day and forget what he said to me.

'Ethan...you better tell me the truth if I survive and escape.'

Ethan (SuRpRiSe BiTcH)
"Scar, where's Alex?!" I asked her while running to Rosa. My arms tighten around my Rosa.

"Ethan, a man took her. They knocked her out! I was to weak to stop him!" Scar says.

My heart stopped, all my functions stop. Everything in me has dropped, I already felt empty without her around me.

I felt my anger rise in me, "What.Did.You.Say?" I said with no playful intentions.

"I'm sorry." She says softly as I felt me eyes turn deeper shades. My face turning red, my hands clenched together; same with my jaw.

"Scar, take Rose." I heard Grayson whispered to her. I seen her nodded as my vision turned red.

Anger wasn't the word anymore, I was more like Fuming. I needed to find her now!

I ran down the hall with all my anger, I found my keys without a word said. I walked to my car and slammed the door and started it up.

As I seen it has turned on, I drove down the drive way in a fast way.
My grip had tighten around the string wheel. If I tightened more the wheel would be crushed in seconds.

I could feel the veins popping out of my arms and neck. My blood boiling.
The car came to a red light so, I had to stop.

'I should have just stayed with her. It's all my fault. I knew it was dangerous to leave her...I fucking new it!'

"FUCK!" I yelled loudly as I hit the wheel in anger.

'I'll find you Alexis...what ever it takes.'

Alex
"Don't be scared," Ryder said while taking me upstairs. "I won't hurt you."

"Please just take me home! We are cousins! I hate you and I don't love you, I wish we were never family!" I yelled as his grip tighten on me.
"You don't mean it." He says softly while kissing me forehead.

"Yes I do! I mean it all!" I yelled once again. "Shh." He tells me. "Excuse me, don't tell me to fucking 'shh'" I confronted.

He chuckles, "My bad."

He lays me on his bed, 'This isn't the bed I want to be in.'

"Maybe if you stop being so tense, I can make you feel so much better." Ryder says as I gagged. "I will never let you touch me, EVER!" I yelled, but the last word mostly.

"But, you already did. When I was 16, I touched you. You don't realized I wanted to do more but, your goddamn brother had to stop our fun." He says.

I couldn't feel anything, I just felt numb and I couldn't stop feeling that way because of him.

"I'm happy he stopped you!" I yelled while he put his hands on my thighs.
"Are you sure you don't miss my hands?" He asked as I roll my eyes.

I tried to punch him but, he grabbed my wrist and pinned them down. "Now, now. Be nice kitten! " he said in my ear making me shiver. Not the good kind of shiver.

"Fuck You!" I yelled and kicked him. He was just to strong compared to me, "Chill kitten, it's time for me to work my magic." He spills out.

"No, please!"

He smirks, "I've been resting way to long...I can't do another day."

My eyes widen as I felt him pull my pants and underwear down, tears spilling out my eyes. The couldn't stop rolling down my cheeks.

"Don't cry, little one. You'll be better soon!" He says trying to comfort which is doing the opposite.

"Please don't..." I whispered as I seen I was exposed to him. He eyes me while licking his lips, "So perfect."

I tried to cover myself as he didn't let me, "Stop!" He says.

As he started to kiss my lower stomach, his phone rings. 'Thank you Jesus!'

He groans while pulling his phone out and answers the call.

"What?...no...I'm kinda busy...hell no.....fuck him, he won't have her again...tell him it's on..also tell him that, I'm having fun with her. He better hurry before there's no more to pass around." Thats when he stops the call.

"Guess he came in time now, let's hide."

A/N
Hello again...please check out 'Outcast'...it's one of my stories and IT NEEDS SOME LOVE!!!!

I LOVE U ALL!!!!

~T😂