27

Alex
We walk upstairs, once we got up stairs Ethan said, "Alright Guys, that was a good first day. Tomorrow we need to get more practice."

Everyone nodded, "Alex, can I see you for a second?" Ethan asked with a smirk. "Sure." I said as I was acting all innocent. Me and Ethan walk upstairs to our room.

One I'm in there, I'm pinned against the wall. My breath hitches, "You think that's funny?" He asked me.

"What?"

"You think shaking your ass in front of me is funny?" He asked as I kissed his lips. "Yes." I said as we both smirked. His eyes were darker, filled with lust and nothing else.

"Jump."

I put my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. I brought me to the bed, "I guess daddy needs to teach you a lesson, princess." Ethan said as he kissed down my jaw-line and down my neck.

I bit my lip, "D-Daddy." I moaned as I felt him kissed down my clothed chests and down to the bottom of my stomach. "I guess you don't need these." Ethan said as he took off all my clothing.

He stared at me like he was in love, it made me feel special that I have him.

"Fuck princess," He said. "Your so pretty."

He kissed under my belly button, and slowly went farther down till his lips hit my clit. My breath got caught in my throat, my back arched and my hands went to his dark locks.

His tongue went inside of my entrance, "oh fuck!" I moaned while shutting my eyes with my mouth gaped open.

"You like that baby, do you like daddy's mouth?"

"Yes, Yes!" I chanted as I pulled on his hair. He groans which sends vibrations up into my body. He swirled his tongue around my folds, "SHIT DADDY!" I said pushing his head down harder. He held my hips down, I thrusted my hips into his mouth.

He shakes his head so fast that the bed is moving. "Fuck! Daddy please." I said as he stopped. "Do you want daddy's cock, little girl?" He asked as I seen I was desiring that.

"Yes please daddy, I want to feel you." I said as he took off his pants and boxers. He put his tip to my entrance, he started to thrust into me hard and fast.

My nails went to the back of his back, "Oh babygirl, your so god damn tight." He moans as I groan. "Faster daddy!" I say as he does it.

"Fuck...just like that." I moaned loudly. "You fucks you like this?" Ethan asked me. "You do, daddy!" I say. He thrusted harder, "Fuck" He said as I clenched around him.

"Shit, do that again."

I bite my lip, I clenched around him. "Oh fuck...Daddy I'm going to cum!" I said as I arched my back. "Fuck it...cum for daddy. Cum around daddy's cock." He said as I groan from his words. I felt a burning sensation at the bottom of my stomach.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I came, Ethan pulled out and came on my stomach.

Ethan collapsed on me, "It's still not over, We tomorrow babygirl." Ethan said as he kissed my lips. I pulled back, "Can't Wait Then." I said back as he smirked.

•••

"Guess you just got 50k!" Grayson said as he walked in the basement. I take off my gloves, "How did you get that?" I asked as everyone surrounded him.

"Ok, so, I made a deal with this gang." He said as Ethan groaned. "What was the deal?" He asked Grayson.

"The deal was an arm wrestle...and I won." Grayson said as he started to dance and throw the money in the air.

"Babe, you wanna know something?" Hannah asked. "Sure" He said. "I don't want to be offensive but, you're fucking stupid." Hannah said as May high-fives Hannah.

"You are a meanie!"

Hannah laughed, "Ok guys, get back to work. 'The horns' are the advance gang but, they have no idea what's coming there way." Ethan said as everyone took this seriously and went back to their business.

Ethan decided to play music, it was 'You only live once by suicide silence'

"This songs old!" Jason said. "And?" Ethan said and Jason shrugged his shoulders.

This song is making me hit the punching bad harder and harder every time.

"Ok guys, rotate." Ethan said as we turned clock wise. I was now on the push ups section, "Alright, Imma just die!" I said to Ethan as he walked over to me.

"Aye, don't be like that." He said as he bent down and did push ups with me. "I'm only good at shooting!" I said as he shakes his head. "Nah, you kick ass. If that punching bag could talk, it would say, 'Stop it, I'm dying...help!'

I giggled, "what ever" I said. I went down and then back up and Ethan followed suit.

"So, What is the plan?" I asked as we both stop. "Well, we are gonna take out the group and take back our spot and our territory. Everyone will be shooting from up and down, I will go to the leader and take care of him with Grayson. Only leaders can fight other leaders." Ethan said as I nodded.

"If I go to hell, it's your fault." I said as he chuckled. "Everyone goes to hell and comes back, it's called reality baby." He said as I roll my eyes.

•••

As I sat on the couch, missing Rose, looking at my promise ring. Ethan comes up from the basement and sits next to me. "What's going on in that pretty little head of yours?" He asked me. "Nothing, just thinking about Rose." I said as he nodded. "Yeah, I miss her to." He said as he put his arm around me.

"When are we striking?" I asked him.
He sighed, "tomorrow...around 9pm." He said to me as I nodded.

"I hope the plans work out." I said. "What happens if you die? What happens if one of us dies? What happens if yo-" I was gonna say something else but, Ethan interrupted me.

"Princess, nothing will happen to me. I will never leave you even if you don't like me. You're my babygirl, my light into my darkness, my future wife. In all, your my future and I can't think about what it would be like to see you above the clouds till you die. I want to live with you on the ground and not watch you." Ethan said as my eyes teared up.

My heart melted, "I love you so much Ethan." I said as I kissed his lips. He held onto my left cheek and my hand went to the back of his neck.

His lips felt so good, I didn't want to let go but, he did. What he said right then and there broke my heart because of all the love he put into it:

"I will always love you no matter what happens. Your my angel Alexis Ren, your mine forever. Nobody is gonna come between us, not even hell or heaven. Our love is stronger than the universe combine! I love you Alexis."

A/N
So..it's about 4:34A.M and I was bout to go to bed but, three things stopped me.

1) staying up for my bestie to wake her ass up!

2)because I got inspired

3)I wanted pizza from my kitchen so, I got that shit...PIZZA IS LIFE😂

Need a life...

Sorry if this update sucked, I just got things in my head as well. I wanted to give you guys something before I go into maddness😂 jk...maybe!

Sc:Tottiehottie

I LOVE YOU ALL SO FUCKING MUCH

~T🍕