22

Not proof readed!!!!
Alex
"So Rosie, wanna go shopping for clothes?" I asked as she got onto my lap. She smiled, "yes!" She said and started to clap her hands. "Me and all the girls are going shopping so we can get you some clothes." I said.

"Ah, Scar-Scar is coming?" She asked. "Yep" I said as we both smiled. "Get your shoes on hun" I said.

"Ok"

I got my shoes and got them on, "Damn your like her mom" Grayson said coming up to me. "Well, I want her to feel like that I'm here for her, you know?" I asked. "Yeah I totally get it." He said.

He sits besides me, "Hey, um, I got a question." He said. "And I got the answer." I said. "Smart ass" he mumbled. "It's better to be a smart ass than a dumb ass." I said as he rolled his eyes.

"But, Anyway, Do I have a small chance with Hannah?" He asked. My eyes widen, "Go for it dumbass!" I said while jumping on the couch.

"So is that a yes...maybe?" He asked confused. "It's a mother fucking, yes Bitch." I said. "Ok,ok, I get it." He said.

"I'm ready"

We look over at Rose and saw her with shoes on and one of my jackets. "Ok, let me get the girls" I said. I walked to the stairs and yelled, "GIRLS GET DOWN HERE!" I heard a lot of feet running.

"Girls, let the king go first" I heard Ethan say. "Bitch you ain't no king, I'm a royalty!" I heard Sam say.

I laughed, "Dick" Ethan said as I seen him at the last step. "Hey beautiful" He said and kissed my lips.

"Hey" I said smiling while holding his hands and just starring into his beautiful eyes. He starred into mine, I saw a little spark in them. "Ok love birds, me and Rose wants to go into 'Toys 'R' Us' !" Alyssa said. "Children well...Alyssa" Ethan said.

"Offend" She said.

"Shut up and go back to talking about Toys." Ethan said as she shrugged and went back to talking about Toys.

"Got to go babe" I said. He kissed my lips, "I love you" He said. "Love you more" I said and pecked his lips again.

I grabbed my keys, "Let's go Everyone!" I said. "Oh, imma get a Toy!" Alyssa said. "What kind?" Hannah asked while walking out to the car. "For my purpose only" Alyssa said making all of us sigh.
She giggled, "My life story" she said making us all laugh except Rose because she has no idea what we are talking about.

•••

"Ok Rose, what store?" I asked as we entered the mall. "'Justice'" She said pointing to the store that is next to 'Bath and Body Works'.

We walked there as Rose held my hand,  shes just like my kid. As we walked in, she ran up to a sweat-shirt. It was pink that read, 'Be yourself'

"You want that?" I asked.

"Yes please." Rose said. "But, try it on first and let's find the right size." I said as she tried on a X-Small.

"How dose it feel?" I asked. "Good.." She said. "How much, Rose?" I asked. "Um, $15" she said. I pulled out $500, Ethan gave it to me so we can do this.

I paid for it, "Thank you so much for doing all these things for me, Alex" Rose said. "Oh, no problem sweetheart" I said as we both smiled and moved on to different stores.

•••

"Guys, shhh" I said shushed them. "Hannah gonna get dick soon!" Scar said as I tried not to laugh.

"So Hannah, I want to ask you an important question." Grayson said. "And That is?" Hannah said. "Ok, ever since we first brought you into this group. I had the biggest crush on you, I never had the courage to ask you out or even talk to you." He stopped for a second but, began again.

"B-but, now I have the courage to tell you this. Hannah, would you give me the honor for you to be my girlfriend?" He asked. Hannah smiled, "Hell to the fuck yes!" She said and smashed her lips against his.

"Tampon earring actually got someone." Ethan whispered to me. "Shut up bicycle seat." I said.

"You love it" Ethan said as I smirked, "Indeed I do but, no right now" I said as I saw Hannah split from Grayson. "Oh god, I've been wanting to hear that come out of your mouth for a while now." Hannah said. "I've been thinking it for a while" Grayson said.

"Don't say to much because I know they are listening." Hannah said. "Are you serious?" Grayson said. "Yeah" Hannah said as Grayson turned around to see us behind the corner.

"You watched us the whole time?" Grayson asked. "Yeah" Luke said.
"Maybe we wanted private time." Hannah said. "Maybe we wanted entertainment." Sean said.

"Then watch, 'Pretty little lairs!" Hannah said.

"Let's listen to 'Teenager by My Chemical Romance'" I said suddenly getting in the mood. "But, lets be quite because Rose is asleep" I also said as they all nodded.

•••

"THEY CAN CARE LESS AS LONG SOMEONE WILL BLEED!" Gerard Way screamed.

As the song still played, me and Ethan sat down and started to talk. "So, what did you get Rose?" He asked. "We got 4 sweat- shirts, 19 pairs of pants, 26 Shirts, 2pairs Of shoes, underwear, and 33 Pairs of socks." I said.

"Damn, that's a lot." He said. "Well, things were on sale." I said smiling. "As long she's happy." He said which brought a bigger smile to my face.

•••

"No, stop, mommy!" I heard yelling in Rose room. I ran to her room which was next to mine and Ethan's room.
Once I was there, she was kicking in her sleep and sweating badly.

"Hey, Hey, Rose I'm here" I said petting her head. She opened her eyes, "It's ok, your safe" I said trying to comfort her.

She started to cry, "Can I sleep with you and Efin?" She asked. "Yes, you can" I said and picked her up.

I carried her to my room, "Bad dream?" Ethan asked. "Yeah" I said. I brought her between me and Ethan, we faced each other.

"Can I tell you two something?" Rose asked. "Anything" Ethan said as his arm was around her.

"Since I don't know my dad and my mom is gone, can I call you my mommy and daddy?" She asked me and Ethan looked at each other and we were speechless. "And take full custody of me, if anything happens I just want to stay you guys." Rose said.

How can a 8 year old think like that?

"We would be honored Rose." I said. "Yep, I would be honored." Ethan said as he brought us two closer to him.

"I love you mommy and daddy." She said. "I love you to" me and Ethan both say.

Ethan kissed both of our foreheads, "Good night my beautiful, princesses." He said as me and rose passed out.

A/N
HAPPY NEW YEARS BITCHES!!!
(Be safe children)

Anyway, if you guys can, look at my other story, 'Stepbrother' I'm starting to update more on there.

I LOVE YOY GUYS SO MUCH!!

~T😀