31

Alex
The ring was beautiful and so was this moment. My hand against my mouth, tears to my eyes. Ethan looking into my eyes, he smiled.

If felt like everything was in slow motion, like the world stopped.

"Y-Yes."

Ethan takes the ring out and puts it on my left hand. He puts the empty box into his pocket, and gets up to my lips.

He grabs my cheek as my hands wrap around his neck. His other hand went to my waist, his lips were soft and warm. I still feel the tingle every time, I will never get used to it.

He pulls back; his forehead on mine. "You're gonna be mine forever." He whispered.

I smiled, "God, I love you so much." I said as I pecked his lips. "I love you more." He said.

We were standing in the middle of the path, candles and rose petals still surrounding us.

Suddenly, music started to play. The music was soft and romantic.

"Dance with me." Ethan whispered in my ear. I smiled, "Of course." I said softly as he grabs my hands.

He placed my hands on his shoulders as he put his on my waist. He pulls me closer, "Alexis Dolan...hm, rings a bell." He whispered to himself.

"So does Rose Dolan." I said as he smiled. Rose wanted Ethan last name when we got married, she wants us to have custody of her on our wedding day.

"Very much so."

I smiled as I put my head on his chest, hearing his heartbreak. It was soothing as we rocked back and forth to the music.

His head laid on mine, "You know that Rose picked the flowers." Ethan said as I smiled.

"Aw, She did?"

"Yeah, she told me to tell you, 'These flowers are like mommy, they are beautiful.' " Ethan said making my heart melt.

'She's gonna be the death of me!'

I started to tear up again, "I can't wait till I can call you Mrs. Dolan." Ethan said as I smiled against his chest.

"I can't wait to tell a lot of people that you're my husband," I said as he smiled and kissed my forehead.

'What's Micheal and Lindsay gonna think? I completely forgot about my own family. I guess I stopped talking to them when I found Ethan. I fell in love and I just moved on.'

"Did I tell you that you look perfect?" Ethan asked. "Because you really do! You look like a princess; a queen."

"You look very handsome, Ethan." I said as his cheeks turned a light pink.
"But, there's a difference between us." He said. "And what's that?" I asked him.

"Your beauty is different, you glow, I don't. You make bad things turn into good things. Your personality is beautiful but, your looks are just a bonus. I don't understand how people think other wise." Ethan said making me smile and turn red.

'I think I fell for the right guy.'

•••

Me and Ethan hold hands while walking into the house. Once Ethan opened the door, everybody stands up.

They look at us then, down to our hands. "You did it." Grayson whispered to Ethan.