35

Wedding day!!! (I'm skipping to now! Play the song when I tell you to)

"Come on, let get that face done!" May said as she ran to the makeup artist. She was pulling me, "May, chill." I said as she rolled her eyes. "No, today is your special day!" She said as I saw all the girls waiting for me.

May pushed me down in the chair, "Ouch...watch it." I said as she laughed.

"Let's get started, shall we?" The makeup artist which is a boy. "Yep." I said.

"My name is Charles, James Charles." He said as he got all the makeup. "Hey James." I said as he smiled back at me.

His makeup looks was flawless, it looked so perfect. "So, do you know what makeup style you want?" James asked me.

"Um, I think I want a bold look but, with a little bit of a pink tint and a dark red lip." I said. He nodded, "I have an idea." He said as I nodded my head.

He started to put on some foundation, "Is this your first time getting your makeup done, professional wise?" He asked me.

"No, this is my second time tho." I said. "Oh, sorry, my name is Alexis." I said as he rolled his eyes. "I know that, silly." He said as I giggled.

"I bet you're nervous." He said. "Yeah, kinda." I said as the girls just watched how he was doing the makeup.

"I don't get it, I've been doing makeup for years; since I was 5 and I still can't do anything you are doing!" Chole said.

"Well, practice takes time." James said. "But, I've been practicing for a while." She said back.

"Well, I don't think anyone of you need makeup." He said. "Aw, thank you." I said and same as the others.

"No problem, sister." He said as I smiled and relaxed.

•••

"And you're done!" He said as I looked in the mirror. I was shocked, "Who is she?" I asked him.

He chuckled, "It's a beautiful women that's about to get married to a handsome man." James said making my heart melt.

"Thank you" I said as he smiled. "You deserve every complement in the world." He said. I smiled, "you are so sweet." I said back.

"I try."

We both laughed, "Alright sister, go to Amanda and she'll do your hair." James pointed out her.

She was sitting, waiting for me. "Thank you once again." I said back as we hugged.

"It's no problem, just slay." He said as he pulled back. I giggled and walked to Amanda, "Hello." She said.

"Hey."

I sat down, "So, marriage, huh?" She asked while smiling. "Yep." I said as she started to get things out.

"Do you have an idea on what you want?" She asked me. "Um, yeah, I would like my ends curled but, I want my hair out of my face." I said as she nodded.

"Ok, I got an idea." She said as she began to brush my hair and spay some de-tangler.

'Oh my, that smells great.'

She plugged in her straiter and curling iron. "So, are you excited?" She asked me.

I put on a big smile, "Oh yes, I'm so excited." I said. She smiled, "Well, that's good. I remember my sister was getting married and she was scared to death. She legit almost peed herself!" Amanda said while she started to straighten my hair.