57

Ethan
"Bro," Grayson says panicky. "The unknown number sent Alex this picture. They're out to get you."

Grayson shows me the picture. The picture was me kissing a blonde bleach girl. It was obvious that it was photoshopped.

"She is gone Ethan. She ran off when Hannah walked away to talked to me."

That caught my attention faster than anything, "W-What do you mean she's gone?"

Grayson sighs, "She isn't home anymore. She went somewhere!"

Without another word left my lips, I get up and run out the door. I went to my car and started it up in a hurry.

'This can't be fucking happening. Not right now. I was suppose to meet the other gang to night. I guess ima kill someone people today.'

As I drive down the dark streets, I get more anxious.

As I pulled into the drive way, I see Hannah freaking out on the porch. I get out the car and immediately get punch in the face.

"How could you?!"

I shake my head, "I didn't kiss that girl. That's fucking photoshopped!"

She laughs and it's not like a good laugh, like a laugh that is sarcastic. "Sure Ethan."

"It's true!"

"Whatever," She says. "I can't find Alex, she has taken a walk and never returned."

"Where is Rosie?"

"Asleep."

I sighed, "I'm going to go find her."

"Have fun with that you little bitch." Before she walked away, she smacked me in the face.

I clench my fist, "Smack me again and you won't see the end of it." And I walked away to me car.

I re-start my engine, and drive off to find my love.

•••

Alex
I wake up in the middle of the night and see that the sun was half way up.

The sky was always so beautiful at this time. The sky had yellow, pink, blue, and purple. It was truly beautiful.

I reached for the remote and turned the  tv on. As I watched tv, I started to cry.

Tears rolled down my cheeks, damping my shirt. I just can't believe something like this had to happen now.

I placed my hand on my small bump, I smiled. "Don't worry little one, you and me will be ok," More tears roll out my eyes. "I love you so much. I love you more than I could ever imagine, Little one. I can't believe I have a miracle within me."

Jesus, being pregnant makes you emotional. As I sit up, I realized how hungry I am. I wipe the rest of my tears and put on my shoes.

I get my room key and some money. I go to the vending machines and get a water bottle. I went to the food one and got two chip bags and a rice crispy treat.

After I got everything, I went to my room. As I shut the door, my phone started to ring.

It was Grayson.

I decided to answer it.

"Holy fucking hell Alex! Are you ok? Is the baby ok? Did you eat? Where are you?"