50

Alex///UNEDITED
"I don't feel good," saying while holding my lower stomach. "Feel like shit."

Ethan comes to my side and kneels by the bed, "Where does it hurt?" He asked while rubbing my stomach.

"Right here." I said while dragging his hand to my lower stomach. The part of me hurts the most and so sentive.

His eyebrows pushed together, creating wrinks - in the future- to show up. His beatiful hazel eyes met my brown dull eyes. He started to smile, he started to just chuckle.

"Why are you laughing?" I panicked. "I'm feeling ill!"

He finally looks up at me after putting his head down, "Baby, we need to pick something up."

"What?" My eyes widen at the realization. "Wait," I take a deep breath. "I-I could be..." My voice trailed off.

"Pregnant."

•••

"Will the be it?" The employee at Walgreens asked us.

"Yes!"

"$4.58"

Ethan handed her a $5, "Keep the change." He says while we rushed out to the car.

We can't wait. The thought of having a child in me. The adventure to motherhood would be great; Hannah is going through it. I wonder what the gendar would be or what the baby will look like. I'd hope the baby -if it's true- have Ethan's eyes and his beautiful smile. I wouldn't even care if the baby didn't look like me, the bundal of joy will have me heart.

"We're here." I was thinking for so long that I didn't even realized we were driving up the drive way. I got out and Ethan gripped my hand; we rushed up the bathroom.

"Wait here."

I closed the door while taking a deep breath. Reading the instructions so I wouldn't fuck up.

•••

The anticipation was seething out of us, waiting for the lines to show up. The box said, 'wait 3 minutes after urinating on the test.'

Instend of minutes if felt like hours, days, weeks, months, and years. Our hands were both shaky, we really want this, we want this to happen.

"Do you think we should look now?"

"Yes." I nodded my head.

I picked up the test to see one bold line. Disappointment filled up the room, "Wait!"

"What Ethan? It's one line."

"Look closer."

I did what I was told and held the test up again. I focused and I eventually saw the fadded line. My heart stopped and fell down the my stomach. Tears rushed to my eyes and fell down my cheeks.

I suddenly felt strong arms wrap around me. My small weak around wrapped around Ethan's neck. "Ethan...I'm pregnant!"

Cheers filled the bathroom up, so did sobs from me. Then, something did come up in my mind. Something that has scared me since I found out from the doctors.

'There is a possibility the baby won't live, but if it did, he or she would be disable.'

My - our - baby will live, even if I have to die from birth. This baby will healthy and perfect the way it is.

(A/N : just to let others know, I'm not making fun of disabilities! People with disabilities is God children! Ok, continue)

"We got to surprise the others!" I happily said.

"Of course but," he stops to pick me up bridal style. "I need to do something first." He looks up to our room and carefully put me on the bed. He slowly lift up my shirt and laid his head on my stomach.

"Hello little one," I covered my mouth with my hand as my other hand ran through Ethan's dark locks. "This is Daddy. I know you can't hear me, you're probably the sizes of a peanut but, that's besides the point." I giggled softly. "All I have to say is, I love you. Me and mommy love you, we will love you the way you are. We'll support you through everything because we care about you. You're older sister will be excited to hear about you. Her name is Rose," Ethan stops to take a breath.

The he continues. "We can't wait to finally meet you and have you in our arms. Oh and by the way, you my miracel, will be spoiled to the bone. Daddy will be spending every dime on you but, since you have sister, you have to share. I love you with all my heart." Ethan kisses my stomach.

Tears streaming down my cheeks once again, "Oh baby," He moves up to my face and kisses my lips. "No need to cry." He whispered while pulling his lips away.

"That-was-just-so-sweet." I said between sobs.

His soft hands held my cubby cheeks, whipping under my eyes with the pad of his thumbs. His thumbs getting wetter and wetter every secound. His soft plump pink lips met mine. Probably tasting like salt water from my tears, his lips worked like magic on mine. Every emotion we felt over the hours, poured out into the kiss.

'Could this day get any better. Probably not because this is the day I found out that we are bringing a miracle into the world.'

•••

"Why am I down here? I'm tierd and my back hurts." Hannah complained while popping out her big stomach.

I can't help to smile, 'That will be me in a few months.'

Grayson rolled his eyes, "You're tired. You took all my pillows an-" Ethan stopped his brother so he wouldn't regret anything he could've said. "We have a big surprise for you guys."

Aylssa folded her arms, "Are we going on a vacation?" Jason wrapped her in his arms as she snuggled into his neck.

"No."

"Damnit." Everyone heard her say making chuckles go around the room.

I picked up a big sketch book, "Here..I'll draw it."

I started to draw an oven with rising buns in there. With squiggly lines to represent the steam coming out the oven. Nobody seemed to get it, "What does this picture show you?" Ethan asked them.

Hannah smiled, clearing understand the little artwork. She gets up with the help of Grayson. She walks to me with her arms wide open for me, her embrace was nice and comforting.

"Congratulations." She whispered in my ear.

"What does this mean?" Jason asked.

I smiled, "Bun in the oven." Everyone was slowly - but - surly getting it.

"You're pregnant?"

I looked at Ethan and he was already starring at me. His eyes held a different spark, a spark that was unreadable. It was a type of spark that made anyone question what was more beautiful. The spark held all the emotions that made me smile and appreciate how truly beautiful life is.

My eyes still stayed on Ethan's eyes.

"Yes," My smile went bigger. "I'm pregnant with Ethan's baby."

A/N
Sorry this was short but, I hoped you really enjoy this update! Not much but, it's something....right??

Right now I'm in Alabama with my older brothers and it's storming. As you don't know (Expect my best friend hannahbears1122 knows) I'm afaid of storms. Childish...I know but, it's storming badly. I hate it!!!!

IM EXTRA

I hope you enjoyed this updated! I'll try to do more and lest hope I get my phone and shit back together!

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH...DON'T EVER THINK TWICE.

~T😎