52

Alex
"So what will we do?"

Ethan put his finger against his chin like he was thinking, "Well," he rubbed his forehead. "Sean, Luke, Jason, and Grayson." They all turned their heads to him. "You watch the grounds. Make sure nobody gets in nor leaves without checking out with y'all."

Ethan turned to Sam and May, "You two can do research and make plans. Basically do your own thing."

"So basically we should pull a Penelope Gracia off of ' Criminal Minds'" Sam said making May nod.

Ethan clapped his hands together and pointed at them with closed hands, "Be what you want, girls."

Me and Hannah looked at each other while rolling our eyes, "He's your man."
I faked laughed, "And that's your man," I said pointing at Grayson who was ,indeed, pulling his shirt into a not that made him look like a stripper.

"Sadly."

I think he heard us because he yelled, "That was so mean!"

Me and her laughed, "Ok," Ethan said. "You two just sit there and look pretty."

"We have two," Hannah mumbled. "We're making a child as we speak."

He rolled his eyes, "Go eat Alex and you too!" I just laughed. "No mind if I do." Hannah walked down the hall to kitchen; grabbing snacks to take upstairs.

"Hey." Ethan's finger went under my chin so I'm facing him.

"Hi."

"You okay?"

I sighed, "Yeah." Ethan lifted his eyebrow. "No."

"What's wrong?" I closed my eyes. "No, open your beautiful eyes and tell me."

"Just wish I can help." I said. "I mean, it is my cousins gang. Maybe they just want to talk to me; they want the truth maybe?"

"Babe, wanna know something?"

"Enlighten me."

He smiled, "You are helping," he leans down and kisses my lips softly. "You're helping by creating a beautiful miracle. You're helping us by taking down more bad gangs, so our little one doesn't have to live with knowing we can get killed."

I smiled with tears in my eyes, "I-I guess you're right," I felt him brush tear off my cheek. "This is all probably of my hormones."

"It's okay," he looked over my shoulder. "How about, you go upstairs with Hannah. She looks like she's ready for you."

I look over my shoulder to see her with bags of snacks for us. "Any minute." Her impatientness came out.

I looked at Ethan again, "I love you."

He kissed me again sending sparks everywhere, "I love you too."

•••

"Mommy?"

"Mhm?"

She looks at the tv, "Can we watch ' Sleeping beauty'?"

"I love that movie!" Hannah squealed out as Rose smiled. "You do?"

Rose crawled over to Hannah, "Of course I do Rose! I grew up watching that movie."

Today I wasn't in a good mood. I was getting angry with everything and just over all fustrated. I was happy in the morning but, ever since we came up here, I've been moody. I know it's the horomones leaking out and I can't control it.

I grabbed the 'Sweetish Fish' and took one into my mouth. The more I thought of me not helping Ethan, the more I stressed. I know stress isn't good for me but, I couldn't help it. All I wanted to do is fucking help but, I can't because Ethan won't let me. I get it that he's looking out for me and the baby but, I'm a big girl!

"Isn't that right, Alex?" Hannah's voice taking me out of thought.

"Huh?"

"You weren't listening, mommy?" Her sadden voice spoke making my heart break.

"I'm sorry baby," I said taking her in my arms. "I'm just thinking."

Hannah gave me a concerned look as I shrug it off, "It's fine," Rose says. "Let's watch the movie now!"

•••

"We're out of water," I said to Hannah as she played with Rose. "I'm going to go get some. Want anything?"

"No." I nodded.

I opened my door to have colder air pushed in my face. As I closed the door, I heard Ethan talk. "So, is there an exact time they're coming?"

"No," Sam speaks. "They just say, "Be ready in a few weeks. There will be a meeting if you want the easy way.""

I heard him groan.

I walked down the steps. The steps I took made noise; squeaking isn't attractive stairs!

As I took my last step, I voice broke the silence. "What are you doing?"

"Um," I looked at Ethan. "I'm thirstier than a whore."

His eye went huge as May started laughing, "I'm using that for now."

"I'm framing that quote." Sam says as May high-fived her.

I giggled while walking to the kitchen and got 2 water bottles, "What did you happen to hear?"

I rolled my eyes, "Nothing."

"Don't lie. It's not nice." (A/N if anyone is a Harry Styles fan, you'll probably get that. If not, he said it to fan on tour in 2015. Ok, I'm done, continue queens!)

"I'm not." I lied again.

As Ethan was about to speak, my phone dinged. I took my phone out of my pocket and seen a text. A text for someone I don't know but, surely, they seemed to know me.

Unknown- I'm coming for you Alexis Ren. Your husband killed someone important to me and you're gonna pay, one way or another! Sleep tight and don't keep your doors unlock.

My heart stopped, my hands started to shake with tears welling up.
"Alexis," Ethan took my phone and read the message. "Do you know the number or recognize it?"

I shook my head. I looked up at Ethan to see him with a clenched jaw and tight fist. His eyes turning to a color that I haven't seen before in them; I can't even recognize him with the look. The look of pure hatred.

He took steps towards me so he could be up and personal. His hands grippe onto my hips giving them a tight squeeze. He tilted his head and move forward so, his lips touched mine.

The softness of he lips made me melt there. The warmth of his lips filling up the coldness within my heart. His tongue traced my bottom lip; teasing me. Before anything could heat up, Ethan's hand went to my stomach; over the small bump forming everyday.

His voice dropped into a raspy, dark voice that could scare anyone.
"Nobody will hurt you three. You guys are all I have. I'll protect you guys with all I have, nobody will lay a finger on you. You three are all mine and forever be mine. We will find them and take them down and that's a fucking promise."

A/N
Thank you guys for everything! For every follow, for every comment, for every damn vote! I love you from the moon and back and that won't change!

I just want to say, if you're feeling down, just remember everything has an ending. Everything will get better, I promise!

Question...I want to give you guys a name😂 what should y'all be called? List them please and I'll pick!

~T😎