45

Alex
He started to pull my pants and underwear down. "Ryder, just stop. You don't have to do this!"

"But, I've been wanting to."

My eyes drown with tears, my heart paced up. His touch gives me the shivers, "You look so tasty, baby." He whispered as his fingers touched my core.

I closed my eyes, "Please stop!" I yelled.
I was trying so hard to close my legs and push his hand away but, he didn't budge.

"I'll make this fast, beautiful." He says while petting my hair.

He started to pull down his pants as I covered my eyes.

'I wish I wasn't alive. I don't want this! Why can't I have a normal cousin!'

Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain with a growl behind it. "Fuck kitten,"

I felt worthless. I felt numb every time he would thrust into me. I look up to see his eyes on me; filled with lust.

Tears kept rolling down my face. I could feel him making damage to my ovaries.

His groans getting louder and louder while my scream for help get quieter and quieter.

"You are so-God-tight" he whimpers out loud.

I felt him slow down and him breathing heavily on me. He just collapsed on top of me. I couldn't move, I couldn't talk nor open my eyes once again.

I soon felt his lips on mine.

Did I kiss back?

Hell no!

"Kiss back," He says lowly. "Before I do something else that is worse."

I suddenly kissed him. His lips devoured mine. His lips are so gross to me, I just want everything to go away.

'I can't believe this just happened.'

•••

Ethan
"We are so close," May said. "But yet, so far."

"Ok, so we know that the tunnel possible is in Pasadena and that's it." I said.

"Yep!" Grayson said. "So we're fucked!"

"Well, Ethan is." Hannah said. "If we find her dead then, Ethan will be angry maybe even sad. We would be said, but end up fine."

"Hannah!" I yelled

"What?"

"Not helping!"

"Sorry." She said.

"I wonder if she took her phone?" I asked myself. Trying to wonder if she cared enough for her phone.

"She did."

I snapped my head up to see Scar, "What?" I asked.

"She did. She took her phone just in case." She said to me. "Question. Where's Rose?" I asked her.

"I met up with your sister and gave her to Cameron." She said as I nodded.