46

Alex
"Be nice," Ryder says to me as I'm finally going to meet Jared. "Jared this is Alexis, Alexis this is Jared."

He starts to smirk, "You are a babe."

I heard Ryder growl, "Be careful, she's mine."

I roll my eyes, "The only person I belong to is Ethan!"

"She's a feisty little one." Jared says out loud. "I know...that's why I love her." Ryder replies.

I sigh, "Stop saying you're in love with me! We are cousins and we will stay that way!"

Ryder smirks, "How about when we fucked? I bet you loved that."

My eyes widen, "I hated every damn second of that! You raped me! I can't believe you! Why are you friends with him?"

Jared walks up closer to me, my heart raced up. I was to weak to start throwing punches. All that yelling already made me tired.

"Because he understands, he's a very smart man. I don't understand why you won't love him. What's so bad about all this? People back then used to marry their cousins." Jared acknowledged.

I kept quite, "That's wha-" Jared got interrupted by me spitting in his face.

He backs away, he starts to wipe away my spit off his left cheek. He starts to chuckle as his eyes turned dark, "Very classy, Alexis." Jared says darkly with a sarcastic tone.

"Thank you! I try so hard!"

Ryder steps in as Jared chuckled, "Apologize." He says to me.

I life an eyebrow, "No, it's my mouth, I can do whatever I want with it!"

"She has such a mouth on her," Jared says to Ryder. "Will you do anything?"

I give him death glares, "You bet." Ryder responds. "Shut the fuck up! You should grow up, there's no reason for this!" I tried to reason with him.

He grins at me, "You being like this makes me wanna punch that pretty little face."

What I have noticed about Ryder is that, he hates people calling him names or taking authority. He doesn't know what's wrong or right! He wants love but, nobody will give him any. He gets sensitive when people tell him, they don't love him.

"Do it," I said softly. "If you're coward enough. You'll do it! Just watch what you do because karma is a bitch."

I seen he had so much anger in his eyes, "Stop tempting me! I will never hit you...I-I l-love you!"

I start to smirk knowing I'm slowly breaking him, "Are you sure? Don't you want to take all your anger out on me? Do it! HIT ME! I hate you! I rather be dead then spend another minute with you! You're a psychotic bitch! I don't deserve this; if you loved me, you would have let me go! Let me go back home!"

"T-Then," He suddenly lost his voice. I look behind Ryder to see that Jared had officially left.

"Then what?"

His eyes looked into mine and they were filled with anger, "If you wanna die..then," He grabs my neck and throws me across the room.

My back hits the wall, I could feel the spot already turning colors. My spine feels out of place. My back feels broken.

"Get up!" He yells. "Be a brave girl and get the hell up! I gave you the best life! I've given you what you wanted! What does he have that I don't?"