12

Alex
"You got visters" a nurse said while walking in my room. She walked over to me and strapped my down, "why do I need strapped down?" I asked. "Just Incase If you will do something" she says. I roll my eyes, "I'm not crazy" I said. "I know your not, it's just for others safety." She says and leaves the room.

I don't want people here with me, I want to be alone.

"Hey" May said walking in. "Oh May, please get me out of here. Once I'm out of this place we can go and hide so they don't take us" I said trying to convince her. "I'm afraid I can't do that Alex" she said making me angry. "WHY!" I yelled.

"I heard yelling" Ethan and Jason both come in. "Just get me out!" I said looking into Ethan's eyes.

I saw something in them, wasn't it sadness? I don't know but, they looked dull.

"We miss you" Jason said. "Me and my demons don't miss any of you" I said laughing. "Well, how are you enjoying this place?" Ethan asked skipping over the thing I just said.

"I hate this place, I wanna kill everyone, kaboom...I wanna blow this shit up and with you guys in it for not getting me earlier." I said while their eyes widen.

"But, isn't this place helping?" Jason asked. "Giving you faith about going back to normal or some shit like that?" May asked. "A causal stroll through the Lunatic asylum shows that faith proves nothing." I said truthfully.

"Hey guys, can I have a minute with her?" Ethan asked. "Sure" May said. "Come on fuck face, let them have alone time" she says. "Why am I always fuck face? It should be you since you always get your face fucked by Jack" Jason said. "Jason!" May yelled. "Ok, sorry" He says while going to May and shutting the door.

Ethan turns towards me, "I will kill them baby, don't you worry. Kayden is going to die." Ethan said smirking. I smirked, "I knew I could count on you" I said. Ethan leans in, I felt his lips on mine and they were soft an warm.

I felt electricity, I felt a fire in my stomach. I pulled away, "but, I do want out." I said. "Ok, I can kill, I just can't do that. I want you to get help baby. After what they did to you, you just need some therapy till your better." He says calmly.

"I don't like people here" I said. "I'm sorry babygirl" He says. "Just follow the rules here and be a good little girl"

"Fine" I said giving up. "Ok guys, come back in!" Ethan yells at May and Jason. "We have to go, I'm sorry I couldn't talk but, I will be coming tomorrow" May says. I shrugged, "I can't stop you" I said.

"I love you Alex" Ethan said. "I l-love you to" I said as they all left.

•••

"Barbra?!" I yelled while running down the hallways of the asylum. "I'm Barbra" she said while turning around to face me. She's the only one here that I like, "you wanna walk with me by the gates?" I asked. "Yes" She says. I've been teaching her some other words other than,

'I'm Barbra'

"So Barbra, how old are you?" I asked trying to be nice. She holds up, 10 fingers 7 time and then 3 fingers at the end.

73

"I'm 17" I said. "Wow, early here." She says as I giggled. "Yep" I said as she smiled. "I love you" She says. "I love you to Barbra" I said.

She's the sweetest old lady there is, she tells you the truth. All I know about her is that, she's 73 and has 4 kids and 14 grand children. Also her husband died at the age of 37 from him OD. After he husband died, she went here.

"We will get out of here no matter what, once I'm out, I'm taking you out with me" I said to her. I don't want her in here to die, she needs to leave. "Please take me out of here" she said.

"Don't worry, I will Barbra" I said.

•••

"Why do I need those shots for?" I asked not wanting that shot in my back. "It will help" Mrs. King said.

"Help my ass" I said trying to run but, people got in top of me. "I'm fine!" I said. "Ok listen Alex, YOUR FUCKING CRAZY AND YOU NEED THIS!" She yelled. I started to laugh, "I'm not crazy" I said. "Yes you are! Your laughing for nothing funny" she said.

I smirked, "I hope you die, die because my hands will be on your neck slowly suffocating you." I said. She gasped, "Your a monster, apologizes, NOW!" She demanded.

"Why should I apologize for the monster I become? No one ever apologized for making me this way." I said.

Next thing you know, I feel a sharp pain in my back and I'm passed out.

•••

"What the fuck?" I question myself while looking around. "I feel you" a voice said. I look to my left to see a girl with pink hair and all black, "where am I?" I asked. "My friends did this as well, once two people are in the asylum, they do experiments with medicine on you." She said.

"Um, this shit is illegal." I said. "Not to them" She says. "Oh, I'm Samantha but, call me Sam" she said. "It's Alexis but, call me Alex" I said.

I smirked, "how about we be brats I them. Be crazy since they call us that" I said. She smirked, "we are gonna be good friends" Sam says. "They won't see this shit coming" she said as I laugh.

"This is gonna be good" I said. "Indeed Alex" she said as we wait for the people to come in.

•••

"So, how about you chill and we won't have any problems?" Mrs. King asked me and Sam. "How about you chill and don't experiments on us?" I asked.

"All we need to do is figure out what's wrong inside your head so we can help girls" Mrs. King said rudely. "Well, I don't want y'all to go through my head to see what's wrong with me." Sam said.

"It's bullshit" I finished.

"We just want to take test" the man said while getting needles. "Bitch, if you come near me with those needles, they will be so far up your ass that you can't take them shits out." I threatened.

"Oh, I'm shaking in my boots" Mrs. King said. I smirked and so did Sam, "you won't be able to shake once I'm done with you" Sam said.

"True!" I said fist bumping her. "All we are doing today is taking some blood and then y'all can go back to your room." The man said as Mrs. Ling walked out of the room.

"I hate that bitch" he whispered to us. We both giggled, "least we weren't the only ones" Sam said. "Nope, everyone hates her" the man said.

"Oh, I'm Arron." He said introducing himself.

"Here's the real question, what are we doing?" I asked getting to the point. "We just want to see what's wrong in your head and maybe we take of blood we can get some answers. Also, what do you mean by ' experiments'?" Arron asked us.

"Well, my friend said that they, torcher you and do experiments." Sam said. "That's false" Arron says. "Those fuckers" Sam whispered to herself while me and Arron both laugh.

"Well, might as well get over this girls." Arron said while getting everything ready for the blood work.

A/N
So, what to y'all think? Interesting? Or do you miss the smuts? You little nasties! I'm ashamed of you my little nuggets...jk

I love you guys with all my heart!!! What ever your going through, you will get through it, babes!

LOVE YOU!

~T🤖