47

Alex
"Ouch! Son of a bitch." I whimper out as the doctor touched my back.

"Be careful!" Ethan growled as he looked like he was ready to punch again.

"I'm trying Mr.Dolan, your wife have severe back injuries." The doctor name Dr. Smog said.

Ethan sighs as my eyes closed, "It's almost over." He whispered.

Dr. Smog stops, "Why couldn't you just taken her to the hospital?"

Ethan called the hospital instead of going. He didn't want me to leave the bed; he was afraid I would go paralyzed. I guess it made some sense.

Ethan gives him the death glare, "Don't ask question on what I do. Just help her!"

Dr. Smog just shrugged and finish putting ointment and bandages on my back. "Well, her spine is fairly bruised. She did break a few ribs on her left side. She'll have to rest for a few weeks."

Ethan nodded, "Are you going to give her any prescriptions?"

Dr. Smog smiled, "Yes, she will need them. I will order them. Mrs. Dolan, you will need to rest and put on a neck brace. The brace will help keep your neck and spine in line. There will be bandages wrapped around your sides so, be careful."

"O-Ok."

The doctor started to pack up his stuff, "Have a good day!" He says.

"Likewise." Ethan said coldly.

As I heard the door slam downstairs, Ethan looked at me.

"I'm sorry. So fucking sorry."

My eyes just started to tear up, "N-No don't be-" I got interrupted by Ethan.

"I will be sorry! I let...I let you out of my sight. I should have kept you by my side. It's all my fault! Fuck, I don't deserve you. You deserve someone who will protect you better." Ethan blabber on.

"E-Ethan Stop!"

He eyes looked into mine, "All I want is you and you only. It's not your fault! Don't blame yourself. I love you Ethan."

I seen his eyes tear up, "God, I love you." He whispered as he kissed my lips so soft like I was porcelain. Like I could have been broken by anyone's touch.

He pulls away ever so softly, "I have unfinished business with someone in our basement."

My eyebrow knitted together in confusion, "What?"

"I'll be right back," He says as he kissed my forehead. "This will only take a couple of minutes."

He suddenly walked away.
'That hurt!'

•••

Ethan
The stairway was dark and noisy which wasn't very good if you wanted to scare someone. I was trying to scare Ryder but, that didn't work.

"Well.Hello!"

I took a glance at him to see that he was sweating and struggling to get out of the chair.

"Didn't get out, yet? I thought you was smart enough," I said smirking. "Oh wait...you aren't really smart. You messed with my wife. That's not very smart."

Ryder starts to smirk, "She loved every second of that. She loved when I fucked her brains out. She loves me!"

Anger rushed in me, "Don't.Talk.About.Her.Like.That."