The Traitor

Alek had been searching for some time, finding Tobias in an empty guest room. Alek peeked inside.

"Well, great plan." Tobias rolled his eyes.

Timber smirks and leans against the wall "I would like to see you come up with something better. So far everything has worked out... She doesn't trust Alek anymore, Alek is still forced to marry, and the king is not against me. I think everything turned out smoothly."

Tobias mutters to himself. "Kogan seems more distracted than before."

"Good for you. I didn't ask. I've got what I've wanted, and that's all I was aiming for. YOU have your own problems to deal with, considering Alek knows you betrayed him and is listening to every word we say." Timber grins and looks at the doorway.

Alek's breath catches and he steps back, ducking into the next room over as Tobias goes to the door, flinging it open. Tobias scowls seeing it empty.

Timber rolls his eyes "Next room idiot. And don't kill him, just rough him up a bit. He deserves it after what he's done." Timber snaps his fingers and disappears.

Tobias rolls his eyes, moving to the next room over. He opens the door, seeing Alek standing, hand on his sword. "You're such an inconvenience." Tobias sighs.

A: (AHHHHGGGHHHHHH RUN ALEK RUNNNNN)

"And you're a traitor. I should have you exiled." Alek says. "And I'd be surprised if Kogan doesn't find out about this."

A: (LET THE DREAM BEGIN!)

Tobias's eyes narrow. "He won't know anything about this." Tobias closes the door, locking it.

"And what's going to stop me?" Alek pulls out his sword, holding it up.

A: (YESSSSSSS)

Tobias uses the back of his hand to shove the sword away, using the other to disarm him, taking the sword and throwing it next to the window.

Alek takes a step back. "When could you defend yourself?"

"I'm sure a guard can pick up a few tricks." Tobias grabs Alek by his collar, pushing him against the wall.

Alek knees Tobias in the stomach while bringing his arm up, pulling it down on Tobias's arm. Tobias lets go and stumbled back a step.

A: (RUN ALEK GO GRAB YOUR SWORD AND SHANK HIM)

Alek shoves past him, grabbing his sword and running to the door, unlocking it and pulling it closed as he left, sprinting down the hall. "Kogan!"

Timber appears behind him and grabs his head, slamming it into the wall with rough force.

L: (PANIC)

Alek grunts, feeling a stab of pain as his head hits. Alek brings the hilt of his sword to Timber's side, trying to make a quick attack.

Timber kicks away the sword and locks his leg around Alek's arm, shoving his face into the ground and holding him there.
"Nice try boy," he chuckles "But after what you've done to me- I'm going to make you suffer."

His breath escapes him, Alek gasping. His eyes narrow. "After what you've done to Bridgette," he clenches his teeth, feeling less confident than he wanted to sound. "I should be the one saying that."

Timber growls and kicks his stomach "Bridgette owes me for all I've done for her... I take what I deserve."

Alek grunts, the pain intensified by the aching in his head. "You deserve to suffer!" He spat.

Timber stomps on him and stares down at Alek "You're pathetic... no wonder Bridgette doesn't trust you." He disappears.

Alek coughs, his chest aching. Tobias just shook his head, walking into Kogan's room. Alek forces himself to his feet, his head throbbing.

A: (AHHHHH)

Alek blinks his eyes, trying to relieve some of the pain in his head. He feels light headed. "Kogan." He mutters, placing his hand on the doorknob, finding it locked. "Kogan!" Alek yells.

"Not now Alek! Tobias promised to read to me!"

A: (NO. KOGI YOUR BRO.)

"Kogan it's important!" He hears Tobias's voice.

"It's fine, I'll just leave it for tomorrow." Tobias is heard.

"NOOOO!" Alek pulls on the door. "Alek it will have to wait!"

"Kogan!" Alek shouts.

"Not now! Just tell me later!" Alek is about to yell but his head erupts in a stinging pain and he hisses, stepping back from the door, holding his hands to his head.

A: (ALEEEKKKKKKKKKKK IMMA CRY)

A: (I WANT BRIDGETTE TO COMFORT HIM BUT SHE'S ASLEEPPPPPP)

A: (.... NOT ANYMORE I CAN'T TAKE IT IMMA CRY.)