The Meadow

Bridgette Giggles and begins walking down the path towards Alcor.

"On our way here." Alek starts, "I noticed a meadow that I think you'll enjoy. Would you like to stop there?"

"A meadow?" She smiles and her eyes shine "That would be awesome! Yes!"

Alek smiles. "It's only a little ways up this way."

Bridgette runs a little further. "Come on then!"

Alek runs after her, and within minutes they arrive in a grove full of flowers.

Bridgette's eyes widen and she gasps "I must've been asleep not to notice this!" She laughs and runs into it, rolling in the flowers.

Alek smiles, watching from a distance.

Bridgette Giggles and gathers flowers in her arms, throwing them in the air and laughing as she lays back down.

A: (This is too cute)

Alek walks next to her, picking a flower and leaning over her, placing it in her hair. "It's beautiful isn't it?"

She nods quickly and smiles up at him. "It really is." She sits up quickly and begins making a flower crown

Alek kneels by her. "Who's that for."

"Me!" She giggles "and I want to make one for you too!"

"Well every good crown is doubled by a necklace." He starts making a necklace for her.

Bridgette smiles and after a while she finishes, placing it on Alek's head "Actually, this one is for you."

Alek chuckles. "My lady, how kind!" Alek ties a few more flowers to the necklace. "And in return this is for you! A flower for everything beautiful about you!"

Bridgette's cheeks heat up and she giggles, putting it on. "Thank you!" She tackles him in a hug.

Alek laughs, falling back into the flowers, hugging her.

Bridgette nuzzles his neck giggling, her hair tickling him and her ear flicking from enjoyment. "I like it here..."

Alek blushes at her touch, smiling. "I knew you would." He rolls over so he's on top and boops her nose, the flower crown falling off his head and into her face.

Bridgette Giggles and peers at him, not moving the crown from her face. Her wide eyes stare at him, shining in the sunlight, her hair sprawled through the flowers around them.

Alek grins, chuckling and kissing her cheek before rolling off and lying next to her.

Bridgette blushes a bit and smiles, looking up at the clouds. ".... It's easy to forget the hard things in your life when you're happy..."

Alek looks at Bridgette, still smiling and his face warm. "And it's hard to remember the good when times are hard."

She nods and looks at him as well "Then let's enjoy the good times while we have them."

Alek nods, standing up and brushing a petal off of his shoulder and holds a hand out for Bridgette. "Then, my lady, would you care to dance?"

Bridgette looks at him and smiles wide, taking his hand. "Yes!"

Alek pulls her from the ground, brushing back a strand of her hair as he brings her to dance position.

Bridgette let's him lead, and smiles wide as she dances with him, giggling and looking at him with joy.

Alek laughs as he guides her along, spinning and lifting her with skill.

Bridgette laughs and holds to his arms as he lifts her.

From the forest Timber leans against a tree, his hands in his pockets and his eyes watching them from afar. The corner of his lip twitches in a smile as he watches Bridgette laugh, his heart seeming to skip. He watches them for a moment longer before turning slowly and walking into the woods.

A: (Cause you need feels but also need to hate em)

L: (AHHHHHHH)

L: (AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHH)

Alek lowers her with a grin, booping his nose on her cheek.

Bridgette Giggles and kisses his nose. She wraps her arms around his neck and hugs him tightly. "You are so kind to me... Why...?"

Alek smiles. "Bridgette, you're my friend and I love you for that." He tilts his head. "Is there any reason greater?"

She smiles wide and pulls away from the hug, yet keeping her hands on his shoulders. "No. There isn't any reason greater."

Alek chuckles and picks her up in his arms, spinning around with her before falling to the ground in the flowers.

Bridgette laughs and looks at him. "Thank you for bringing me here Alek... but we have to go back to your father."

Alek looks at her and nods. "Of course. Thank you for making it so much more enjoyable."

"You're welcome!" She giggles and sits up, flowers stuck in her hair.

Alek sits up as well and picks one out from her hair and sticks it behind his ear. "Well, onwards we march!" He stands pointing with a finger.

Bridgette laughs and points as well, striking a pose and ordering "Carry me!"

Alek bows. "My lady, of course!" He swiftly picks her off of her feet and laughs as he begins running towards Alcor.

Bridgette laughs more and wraps her arms around him, her ear flicking him as she fills with mirth.

Alek slows down to a walk, still holding Bridgette. He smiles. "Should we find some food? We still have a ways to go before reaching Alcor."

Bridgette slides out of his arms and walks beside him. "Mhm! But tomorrow- we make it to Alcor!"

"I'll be sure we do." He says with a joyous tone. "And of course, we'll have to explain the truth to the king..."

Bridgette nods and finds somewhere they can rest. "Let me talk to him... I don't want him to hurt you."

Alek follows her and sits in the grass. "We should go together, because either of us alone are likely to be harmed."

She nods again and smiles "But I'm doing the talking. I like talking." She giggles.

Alek leans back on his arms. "You're much better than I am when it comes to him."

"Oh that can't be true..." She lays on her stomach and looks at him with her chin in her hands. "He loves you!"

He looks off into the trees, a smile still dancing on his lips. "He may but that makes it no easier."

Bridgette chuckles "I guess you're right... Well, I know we can do it." She smiles and lays down her head, shutting her eyes.

Alek moves so his head is by hers. "I'll do the same soon." He turns his head and kisses her forehead. "Sleep well, he says looking to the sky.

Bridgette blushes slightly yet smiles and begins drifting to sleep. "Goodnight..." She sleeps.

Alek lays there, thinking to himself.
He starts to drift asleep.

Bridgette rolls on her side, close to him. She snuggles close, still asleep.

He smiles lightly, holding to her with one arm as he falls asleep

*******

A/N: AWWWWWWW L!!!! IMMA KILL YOU!!!!

L/N: I'm so proud of previous me because I had so many cute scene planssss.