The Meeting

She nods, not truly understanding what he means. "Alek, get Kogan' dress making supplies. Kogan, I need a formal dress," she adds wiping her tears "A pretty one Please." She stands straight.

Alek bows, heading out, coming back with all kinds of things and throwing them on his bed.

"OKAI!" Kogan started cutting fabrics.

"Alek, get the overlay done." Kogan orders and Alek starts without question, knowing which pattern Kogan chose from the main section.

It was no time before the basic dress was done. "You need to wear this! We'll add the rest when you're changed."

Bridgette nods and dresses quickly after telling them both not to look. When she's done she waits for what they need to do.

Kogan begins seeing in the overlay and Alek helps, hoping she doesn't mind. They finish the dress, the main color a pale pink with a lace overlay, adorned with pearls. Alek added a silk ribbon around the waist and stepped away, the dress finished.

Bridgette Looks at it, and nods. "This will do. Alek, schedule a meeting with me and the king." She glares at him.

Alek bows once more, and heads out. Kogan smiles. "I can never get over how pretty you look in these dresses."

Bridgette blushes "Thank you Kogan..." She kisses his cheek "You are the only person that hasn't betrayed me yet..." In her demonic voice, she adds, "Don't mess it up."

Kogan whimpers slightly but nods and giggles.

Bridgette smiles and giggles "Thank you Kogan!"

"WHAT!?" There is a loud clap. "DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT COULD DO?! SEND HER TO ME NOW!"

L: (*Deep inhale*)

Leah: ( that's how he would react... and I feel like he's a butt)

Alexandra: (*deep inhale*)

Alexandra: (Lets do this)

Alek opens the door bowing. He says nothing. Kogan raises his eyebrows.

Bridgette walks to Alek, keeping a blank face, her eyes slits again. This time, here to stay.

Alek doesn't look up. "He wants to see you."

"Good. I want to see him." She holds her head high and goes to the king.

The king sat on his throne in the main hall, his face crimson.

"You again. Why do you seem to insist on damaging my kingdom?!"

Bridgette stands before him and gives him A perfect curtsy. "My lord.... I would never wish harm to your kingdom... would you mind telling me what I have done wrong?"

"Every action I take for this kingdom, you seem to be there to object." The king kept his eyes on her, nearly unblinking.

Bridgette has slit eyes and keeps a straight face, perfect posture as well. "Sir, I apologize for any trouble I have caused. I wish for nothing, but to be at your service, and to talk."

The king straightens in his throne, "I'm glad you've gotten a hold on your manners. In respect for that, I'll listen."

Bridgette nods her head in a small bow "Thank you sire. I was wondering... what your plan is."

"My plan is to prevent war. Uniting the kingdoms seems to be the only way, with unrest in Vitae and Grathe." The king answers. He folds his hands together.

"Brilliant, we are on the same page." She gives a warm smile, yet her eyes don't change. "Let Alek marry Rose, yet I wish for you to keep Kogan safe and happy as well. There will be no war, only peace. Let Alek have friends, because I know he will be true to his wife" her ears lower yet she doesn't notice "Let Kogan stay the same, and on your deathbed you will have your family, your kingdom, and peace.

"As for me, I await your order for what you believe will be best for your kingdom... what would be best for me..."

"Your request is simple.." the corners of his mouth twitch up in a smile. "What is it that you personally want from our kingdom?"

"Personally?" She hesitates and thinks "I want nothing. Your decision, is your wish."

He nods slowly. "There is one position left unoccupied. If you wish, you may work as our groundskeeper." He suggests.

"... I'm sorry sir, I don't know what that means."

The king smiles lightly. "My gardens require a great deal of care. The four assistants I have complain about the amount of work. You would work as a gardener in other words."

Bridgettes eyes go normal and they light up a bit. ".... Gardener..." She smiles "would you let me? Where would I stay?"

"You would stay in with the other gardeners, in the cottage by the barn."

"That.... that sounds wonderful, thank you!" She smiles wide and takes a step forward "I-i mean." She regains posture "...thank you, sire." She bows but smiles.

The man nods. "Is that all you require?"

"Yes! Yes thank you!" She grows excited and her eyes light up.

He smiles lightly. "You are dismissed then."

She runs out smiling wide.

Kogan was holding a bag of ice to Alek's face. "Yeah I guess so." Kogan smiled. "I'm always right! Besides, that's how it was with Tobias!"

Bridgette runs to them "I did it! I did it! I hate you Alek, but I did it!"

Alek looks confused. Kogan drops the bag of ice into Alek's lap, jumping up and clapping. "HURRAY!!"

"What exactly did you do?" Alek adds.

L: (XD good news, I hate you, good news!!)

Alek put the bag of ice back on his face.

Bridgette laughs and twirls. "Talked to the king. I'm the gardener now."

"HURRAY!" Kogan hugs her. Alek looks to the floor, scolding himself mentally for expecting to get out of anything.

Bridgette hugs back and laughs "And Alek can still see us! And be happy!"

Alek doesn't hear, being lost in thought. Kogan just shouts hurray again and spins Bridgette.

Still mad at him, Bridgette doesn't notice.

Kogan smiles. "Now we can come visit you in the garden as you work!"

"Yes! And I think the king likes me too. He's kind now! And listens to me!"

Alek stands, placing down the ice bag. "Congraduations. I sincerely hope you're happy." Alek bows. He doesn't look at either of them, walking out.
Kogan giggles. "He's happy!"

Bridgette watches him and hesitates. "W-Wait... Alek..." She sighs and shakes her head smiling.

Kogan gasps. "WE SHOULD MAKE YOU A DRESS FOR WHEN YOU'RE GARDENING!"

"YES please!" She giggles.

He takes her by the hand and brings her to the studio, sketching out several designs and letting her choose one.

Alek goes through the hedge, finding himself in the sanctuary. He takes his time, laying down with his feet in the stream.

She does happily but feels slightly bad about Alek. 'No, he betrayed you. Like everyone. Kogan is good. He won't hurt you like Alek did... Alek can't make up for that...' She looks away at her thoughts.

Kogan hums as he sews, listening to primadonna.

"I... I'm going to the garden... Be back later." She leaves to the sanctuary.