The "Date"

A: (... is it bad that I don't really feel that bad for Rose?)

*A Is regretting this as well*

Alek looks at Rose for a moment. "I promise I didn't plan this." She says.

L: (I HATE ROSE SO MUCH! So no I find it okay.)

A: (XD why? Isn't she changing?)

Alek sighs. "Might as well do as Bridgette wants though.."

Rose shifts her weight slightly but nods.

Alek holds out his arm and leads her to the ballroom.

Bridgette begins working and her ears lower for some reason. Yet she continues smiling.

Once they get there, Rose sort of stands there awkwardly.

Alek glances at her, preparing the piano. "What's your problem?" He asks and she looks to him.

"W-what?"

Alek sighs. "Why are you acting so..strange? You haven't rolled your eyes yet."

She rolls her eyes. "That's not- I'm fine!"

A: (Cause Bridgette rubbed off on her. Some people would say literally lolololol)

Alek smirks, turning to the piano. "Look you don't have to stay if you don't want to."

Rose doesn't move. "Alek?" She says quietly.

A: (See, why do you hate her? I see no reason to)

He looks back at her. "What?"

Rose looks down, her hands held in front of her. "I figured I should apologize."

A: (.... L.... I'm confused with your feelings)

L: (Trust me, Alek has slapped her twice, she's not exactly my favorite person, although it takes a lot to make me help her.)
L: (She's human no matter how I see it so I can't classify her as a complete witch.)

Alek sits on the piano bench. "That seems to be fitting considering our scenario."

A: (Then you can't hate her either.)

Rose scowls. "It wasn't my idea to marry into Alcor!"

A: (Hheeeeerrrrreeeeee we go)

A: OKAY SO A MADE A MISTAKE. A BIG MISTAKE.
I CAN'T FIND THE TEXTS.
I AM FURIOUS ABOUT IT.
BUT I CAN'T FIND THEM SO I HAVE TO SUMMURIZE THIS CHAPTER (DON'T WORRY ITS SHORT)

So, basically Alek rolls his eyes and is like "I thought you were apologizing"

And she's like "Oh... right... sorry...."

And he's like "You're getting there..."

Then she gets kinda mad and is like, "You should apologize foe slapping me!"

"I had a right! You wouldn't let go and I wasn't about to let Bridgette be taken by that man."

"I couldn't care less if you chased after her!"

"Then why did you hold me back!?!?!"

"Because you are supposed to love me! So I can accept it and forget about the man I actually love! General Yorkshire!"

"... Love you? Love the woman who tricked my brother, killed my best friend, and has tried to force war on my country twice? Honestly? Sure rose! I'll say it if it makes you happy! I love you Rose! I can't live without you and I'll forget all the horrible things you've done!"

A: (.... Bridgette is gonna smack him. So hard.)

A: P.s I'm doing this all by memory OMG.

Rose gets all sad and is about to cry but she then begins ranting about how her mother forces her to be this way because her crazy mom expects all this stuff from her and rose hates it then Alek, (showing no sympathy) says, "Then I guess we're both marionettes."

And Rose gets mad cause she's like, "I have no choice!"

"You can leave if you want!"

"No I can't! I want to marry Yorkshire, but I cant! I just need to be loved...."

Then Alek, so bad A, just glares and says, "Then I don't know what you want with me..." BEFORE WALKING OUT OF THE BALLROOM AS IF NOTHING HAPPENED.

AND THAT'S ALL I CAN REMEMBER.

*******

A/N: A feels like a fool.... L.... I FEEL LIKE A FOOL COMFORT ME DEAREST!

L/N: OH DEAREST! THY NAME SHALL BE REMEMBERED NOT FOR THIS ERROR IN JUDGEMENT! YOU SHALL BE KNOWN FOR ALL YOUR GLORY!