The Creep

That night there is another rustle in the trees.

The cook had been laying against a tree, thinking to himself. Hearing the rustle he stands.

Timber drops down from a tree beside him.

Alek instantly brings his sword up to Timber. "Leave now."

Timber smirks and stands up slowly, placing his hands behind his back. "I am only checking on Bridgette... No need to be so fierce."

"You almost killed a man! I don't care if you're here to kill again or to speak, but you're leaving." Alek scowls, his eyes full of hate.

He rolls his eyes "Oh please, I kill people all the time don't act so surprised." He chuckles and walks to the cart, placing his hand on the side and glancing in. "Again I'm only here to check on Bridgette... not to kill your best friend..."

Alek tightens his jaw. He lowers his sword. "He is an innocent man. He doesn't even know about you. There is no sense in killing him!"

"He was asking a lot of questions and it was getting annoying," Timber groans "Besides. He knows you. And I don't like you."

"Now why is that? Doesn't everyone like me? Doesn't Bridgette like me?" He raises his sword, asking questions on purpose. "You're a monster, a selfish monster and Bridgette deserves better than how you've been treating her!"

Timber cringes slightly and sighs "Stop asking so many questions... Just shows how ignorant you are." He bends beside where Bridgette is sleeping and twirls her hair with a sick smile. "Besides... Bridgette deserves what she is getting..."

Alek growls and steps between him and the cart, sword touching his neck. "Enough!"

Timber bends back, barely avoiding the blade. When he faces Alek again, his hand rubs his neck as if checking for blood, looking slightly surprised  "My my... you have gotten better with that pathetic sword..."

"And you seem to be finding ways to be more of an a**." Alek spits.

Timber chuckles coldly "Very funny, boy. Only a few more days until Bridgette is being sold..." he growls "And when she is, I'll be watching, and I'll be waiting."

"How would you like me to respond? Are you done with questions? Was that a question? What do you expect? I hate you." He finishes, smiling lightly.

A: (IMMA SAY IT AGAIN. I LOVE ALEK XD)

Timber growls and snaps his fingers before disappearing.

Alek looks into the crate and touches the strand Timber was messing with. "That creep." He mutters, walking back to the tree.

******

A/N: Hehe the next few chappies are short and fast but. They split good.

L/N: AHH I FORGOT I WROTE THAT! MY BOI ALEKAR! I LOVE HIM SO!