The Beginning (In the Maze)

SEASON 1-

(These are the parts of Season 1)

"Where is Kogan?" Bridgette asks, looking around.

(Alek) "Oh yeah... He came in here to bring my sword... I wonder if he got out."

"Unfortunately, no..." Kogan's voice says from behind them.

Bridgette gasps and turns "Kogan!"

Alex turns as well, running to hug Kogan. "Oh thank the heavens."

Kogan giggles. "Hello!"

Bridgette hugs him. "I'm glad you're okay!"

"I'm always okay!" He grins proudly. Alek steps back, smiling as well.

"I didn't get to thank you properly for my sword-"

"PSHHHH NO NEED!"

Bridgette giggles "Thank you Kogan."

Kogan bows exaggeratedly. "My pleasure!"

Bridgette smiles "Makes me almost forget about prison."

Alek laughs. "I actually did. Goodness Kogan."

Kogan gasps. "Is that why the guards are in the maze?! I thought they were playing tag!"

Bridgette laughs and shakes her head. "Kogan... we're getting arrested."

Alek freezes. "Wait, they're in the maze?!"

Kogan slowly nods. "That's probably bad..."

Bridgette's face falls. "We have to hide."

"No, we should climb. They are bound to find us at some point." Alek reasons.

Kogan just listens. "Alek, how you you plan on climbing? The hedges aren't exactly good for climbing!"

Bridgette doesn't say anything and peeks for guards.

Alek turns. "And it's a hedge maze, where would we hide?"

"Maybe... we could hide in the hedge. You could cut some of the hedge, enough for us to fit, and use the cut branches as a cover!" Kogan suggests.

"...." Bridgette grabs their hands and quickly pulls them with her "I spend lots of time here. Come with me."

A: (Psych you thought)

Alek and Kogan let her pull them, trusting her.

"Good thing... I really doubt Kogan's plan would work."

Kogan gasps with a smile, "IT COULD!"

Bridgette giggles "maybe." She continues pulling them

Alek keeps an eye out for guards, a turn to their right portraying heavy metal footsteps.

"On our right!" Alek whispers to them.

Bridgette suddenly pulls them through a hedge sharply, the hedge branches thinner than the others. Inside is a small room like garden. The walls and ceiling are made of hedges and flowers are planted everywhere, a small stream around the edges and a small white table in the middle. On the table is a note.

"I found this place when I was exploring..." She says with a smile "I saw the letter and decided not to touch it, because it said 'to Alek' on it."

Alek moved curiously to the table, Kogan moved to the stream, poking the water. Kogan giggles as the water flows around his finger.

"Why would there be a note to me?" Alek picks it up, studying the envelope.