The Quick Murder

"Yeah well, whatever you are, I'm going to sleep. I don't exactly fancy walking while I'm tired."

The cook puts out the fire. "Of course, just be on time tomorrow morning. We've still have to cook for thirty." The guard waves him off, turning to his side.

As the guard walks off to find somewhere to sleep, someone grabs him and yanks him into the shadows, something soft flicking against his cheek. A hand covers his mouth and a knife presses to his neck as a slick voice whispers

"Tell me what you know..."

The guard raises his head in hopes of distancing the knife. "W-what I know? Know about what?"

"Pardon? I didn't ask for your questions," He stabs the knife into the guards throat, covering his mouth to keep back any sound.

A/N: OH! Little fact. Timber hates questions, except the word pardon because he finds it sarcastic and clever, so he likes to use that word a lot.

L: (NOOOO ALEK MADE A FRIEND)

A: (HEHEHEHE I KNOW~)

L: (NO FRIENDS, THIS WILL MAKE HIM TELL NOBODY ANYTHING AND HE WILL NEVER MAKE FRIENDS SO THEY DONT GET HURT)

A: (HEHEHEHEHEH I KNOWWWWW~ WELL.... TIMBER DOES)

The guards scream is muffled, unable to be heard by the cook.

A: (MWAHAHAHAHHAHA)

L: (AHH)

Timber drops the man and puts his knife away, pulling deeper into the woods.

A: (MWAHAHAHAHA)

L: (OH GOSH NOO IS HE DEAD?! HES DEAD ISNT HE)

A: (HEHEHEHEHEHEHE TIMBER DON'T PLAY NO GAMES HUN)

A guard switches Alek off, allowing him to get some rest. He leans against a tree, allowing himself to drift to sleep, but the faint scent of iron haunted his dreams...

A: (HAHAHAH THAT WAS SO GOOD)

L: (AHHHHH)

*******

A/N: MWAHAHAHAHA I KNOW IT'S SHORT BUT IT'S WORTH IT.

L/N: THIS GUY WAS ALEK'S ONLY FRIEND THAT WASN'T BRIDGETTE. THIS KILLED ME!