The Betrayal

A/N: Okay, I got so furious with this part and I don't even know exactly why. It still angers me when I read it.

L/N: She really hates this part. Hehe.
And please, for the record, if any of this offends you as you read, we mean you no offense. If you choose to take offense, we are sorry but that is how the characters are. Deal.

Kogan has tears in his eyes. "YOU'RE LYING!" He yells. "TOBI WOULDN'T DO ANYTHING TO HURT US!!"

She jolts. "Oh no..." She hesitates on running to them, but knows Alek can handle it. Bridgette decided to find Tobias.

Alek stared Kogan in the eyes. "I'm not making this up! I'm sorry it it's true and you need to know before you get misled!"

Tobias was eating an orange on the porch.

"Tobias..." She walks over to him and bows "May I speak with you about something?"

Tobias shoves an orange in his mouth and shrugs.

"I know you're working for Timber."

Tobias just keeps eating his orange. "I see Alek told you." He shrugs. "It's not working for, it's working with."

"..." She looks at him "What are you hoping to gain?"

"NO! TOBI IS MY FRIEND!"

Alek frowns. "Kogi, he's doing it for you."

Tobias looks to her. "A peaceful breakfast."

She laughs "Sorry to burst your bubble. But I was just wondering if you knew what he had done..."

He shrugs. "Nope, don't care to." He puts another slice in his mouth.

Bridgette smacks him and grabs his collar yanking him down "Of course you don't. You only care about yourself. Heck you don't even care about Kogan enough to help his brother and kingdom. Wait until I tell Kogan about this. He may not believe Alek, but I know he will believe me. If you haven't noticed, I have a way with words, and honesty."

Tobias's chewing slows as she speaks. He swallows. "If you want to break his heart, sure. Just know you would absolutely crush him."

"I-if he's doing it for me, then he's not mean!" Kogan cried out. "BUT HES NOT DOING ANYTHING!"

"... I won't. You will." She turns "By the way, you are working FOR timber. Not with him."

She walks into the castle and growls "I knew I should never trust gay people. All of them selfish. Not logical at all. All of them thinking of only themselves."

A: (Like, seriously though. Come on Kogan. Really? He's working with Timber and you're like, "it's for ME he's not mean.")

Alek took Kogan's hands in his. "Kogan you have to see how wrong this is!" Kogan shakes his head. "He's trying to be a good boyfriend!" Alek looks confused.

"Wait boyfriend?"

Kogan folds his arms. "I mean what I said."

Alek places a hand on his shoulder. "KOGAN! He is a traitor!"

A: (Like seriously I'm getting pissed rn.)

"No he's not!" Kogan pouts.

Bridgette is listening and suddenly feels furious. Her eyes slit, ears pin, and she growls. "I knew it...." her trust breaks and she trembles with tears in her eyes. She runs to the garden.

"Kogan are you actually willing to betray your family, your kingdom, Bridgette, for TOBIAS!" Alek stared him in the eyes, furious.

"You just hate that I get to be happy!"

Alek steps back, disgusted. "I can't believe you! Be that way if you want, just know I'm done trying to be patient with you! If you care so much that you could abandon me, that you could abandon BRIDGETTE OF ALL PEOPLE, I.." Alek shakes his head. "I'm done." He walks out, leaving Kogan, sitting on his bed.

A: (.... Tobias beat Bridgette, beat Alek, works with Timber, ignores them, sasses them, is cruel, selfish, tried to get Alek married to rose, tried to get Bridgette taken away, and Kogan doesn't even care?
Are you kidding me?
I'm like... actually feeling betrayed. Just like Bridgette.
Like, it's really angering me.
You better have a good reason for this.
Either he's being mind controlled or he isn't Kogan, cause seriously.)

Bridgette tends to the garden, tears streaming down her face, her heart aching with betrayal.

Kogan frowns. He runs into the hallway. "Tobias?!" He shouts. Tobias sees him smiling lightly. Kogan runs to him. "Tobias, y-you, did you hurt my brother? Are you working with Timber." Kogan holds Tobias by the collar, his shirt digging into his neck. "TOBI TELL ME THE TRUTH!"

Tobias looks at him, seeing the confusion and anger, hearing the pain in his voice. "Kogan, I didn't want to hurt you but-"

"SO YOU DID!" Kogan holds him tightly, his knuckles white as he pushes Tobias against the wall. Tobias lets him, not wanting to hurt him. "YOU DID AND YOU KEPT IT FROM ME! I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND! BUT..HURTING MY FAMILY?! HURTING MY FRIEND?! ITS NOT OKAY! ITS NOT! WHAT COULD HAVE LED YOU TO POSSIBLY BELIEVE THAT YOU WERE OKAY?! THAT I WOULD APPROVE!" Kogan shouts, tears running down his cheeks while he shook Tobias.

"Kogan I-"

"NO! GET OUT! GET OUT OF MY CASTLE! I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU! GET OUT!" Kogan screamed, pushing Tobias towards the stairs.

"Kogan please-"

" GUARDS!"

A: (WAT)

Alek stands on the porch, seeing the guards shove Tobias out the door. Alek knows Kogan must have said something, but he was still bitter, shaking his head and going to the sanctuary.

L/N: Like, really. We mean no offense.