The Gardeners

A: (Now time skip. Bridgette wakes up, they split, and she goes to ask Anna what she needs to so for work.)

L: (Okay Alek eats breakfast or something.)

Anna was in the kitchen, oatmeal on the counter. The three other gardeners ate at a wooden table.

Bridgette walks in and straightens herself up. "Hello!"

The two males look up, looking exactly the same. Their hair was black and their eyes a copper tone. The girl on the end looked up slower, spoon in her mouth. Her caramel hair braided down her back and eyes a matching color. "Ah! You must be Bridgette!" The boys said in unison.

Bridgette giggles and nods "Mhm. Sorry for the delay." She smiles. "I was mad at someone. But now I'm okay," she sits at the table.

Anna smiles, setting down a bowl in front of her. "We all seemed to be a bit late this morning. I'm glad you worked through whatever you had a problem with though."

Bridgette nods and eats some oatmeal "thank you! This is delicious. So what do you guys normally do here?"

"Fertilize." "Weed." The boys said separately. "Garden." They said together.

Evie smiled. "There's more than that, but it's actually fun working here. We usually just finish our jobs early and relax."

Anna lightly taps Evie on the head. "You do that because you always rush through your job."

Bridgette giggles "Sounds wonderful. The King said you guys complained, but I don't like listening to the king. I tell him off myself." She takes a bite of oatmeal.

"That would mostly be Tom and Hans." Anna explains sitting and eating. "They usually sabotage each other's work."

They both gasp. "Whaaaaat?!"

"Never!"

Bridgette laughs "I like you guys!" She smiles "You're all so nice!"

Anna smiles. "Well I try to keep them in check."

Evie grins. "You'll fit in great here."

"Thank you! What would my job be?"

"It will change every week, just changing by sections of the garden. You'll have the orchard this week."

The twins start flinging oatmeal at each other. Evie starts to try and catch it in her bowl.

"Feel free to ask any questions." Anna smiles.

"I'll get started right away!" She smiles wide and runs out "Thank you!!!" She runs to the orchard.

Anna laughs, turning to the boys and scolding them.