The Mother Story

Alek shook his head. "I don't believe so, no."

"I was out in the forest, getting away from the Castle and work for a while." The king began, a smile in his lips.

"I was riding my stallion, when I heard the most beautiful singing.

"I went to find where it had come from. I found a woman who was crouched next to a rock, sketching a bird."

A: (Awww this is gonna be cute.)

"The bird had been singing, but I forgot why I'd come there in the first place. I hopped down, walking to approach her.

"As I did, the bird flew off, and she was so mad!" He laughed.

"I felt so bad. I offered to help her find it again. I would come back every day, bringing Kogan on occasion.

"Eventually, I fell in love.. her smile, her voice, the way she would redden at the slightest compliment..

"I even loved how she made me come back, even after we found the bird."

A: (AWWW)

"I was married.. it wasn't right for me to continue seeing her.." the king frowns.

A: (YEAH. ALEK.)

"But it hurt not to be near her.. the thought of living without her hurt.

"I got carried away one day... there was no going back."

"She had given birth to you, and I brought her into the palace. She took care of you and Kogan. She showed you so much affection.

"My wife stopped speaking to me. She took her anger out on your mother." The king's breath faults and he had started crying silent tears. "She never told me.."

Alek looked down.

"I..I loved her so much and lost her."

Alek moved to his father, placing a hand on his knee.

The king took a deep breath, regaining his composure quickly.

"Alek, I don't want you to be stuck.. I don't want you to suffer.

"Tell me what you wanted to say."

A: (DUDE. DUDE WAR.)

"...I'm not fond of marrying Rose.. but I will. I owe it to this kingdom, to these people." Alek smiled to his father. "Thank you for your concern but if it means keeping our people safe, it's no question."

A: (GOOD BOI. BOI GOOD.)

"Alek, thank you.. you will do great things." The king stood and hugged him once more.

Alek smiled lightly. They bowed to eachother. "You are dismissed."

********

A/N: YAYYYYY JOYOUS OF DAYS! HEHEHEHE Up next we got- AHHHHHH. L. THIS IS ROSE AND BRIDGETTE TIME WHEN THEY AHHHHHHH.

L/N: OH! OOOH! HEAVENS YES! EXCITE! MUCH WOW!